30% of Los Angeles Covid Cases are Fully Vaccinated

That's just not true. The figures show that even in places with an 80% vaccination rate, Delta is spreading like wildfire. So, if the entire world had that same high vaccination rates, Delta would still be spreading like wildfire and it would still be spreading if the vaccination rate was 100%, which no place on the planet has.
Haha, notice how I’m showing stats and exact numbers while you’re saying stupid shit like “wildfire”. Grow up

Haha, notice how I’m showing stats and exact numbers while you’re saying stupid shit like “wildfire”. Grow up
So you are denying that Delta is surging across the world, including the US? Do I really have to post proof of that? Are you that uniformed?

So you are denying that Delta is surging across the world, including the US? Do I really have to post proof of that? Are you that uniformed?
Haha, I didn't deny that at all. I'm saying you are lying when you say the Vaccines do nothing to fight the spread. They absolutely slow down the spread with a 53% efficacy and they lessen the symptoms. You are out here lying and saying that they do nothing. FALSE. Why are you trying to spread this nonesense? What good do you think it is doing for your world?

Haha, I didn't deny that at all. I'm saying you are lying when you say the Vaccines do nothing to fight the spread. They absolutely slow down the spread with a 53% efficacy and they lessen the symptoms. You are out here lying and saying that they do nothing. FALSE. Why are you trying to spread this nonesense? What good do you think it is doing for your world?
They do lessen symptoms. They do nothing regarding the spread. That's why it is spreading, even in the most highly vaccinated areas.

They do lessen symptoms. They do nothing regarding the spread. That's why it is spreading, even in the most highly vaccinated areas.
Yes they lessen symptoms because they build antibodies... The less symptoms one gets the less contagious they are... The more antibodies one has the more resilient they are to catching and spreading it. You are completely ignoring science. There is an efficacy rate that you are saying is zero... It is not zero. Why are you spreading false information?

Yes they lessen symptoms because they build antibodies... The less symptoms one gets the less contagious they are... The more antibodies one has the more resilient they are to catching and spreading it. You are completely ignoring science. There is an efficacy rate that you are saying is zero... It is not zero. Why are you spreading false information?
You are completely ignoring the fact that in the most highly vaccinated areas, cases of Delta are surging. How can you ignore science that is right in front of your face? Individual numbers don't matter so much. It doesn't matter if the numbers are 20% breakthrough cases, 40%, 50% or higher. The fact remains that in the most highly vaccinated places in the world cases are SURGING. That's the fact. The vaccinated are very obviously spreading Delta to the point where cases are surging.

You are completely ignoring the fact that in the most highly vaccinated areas, cases of Delta are surging. How can you ignore science that is right in front of your face?
Im not ignoring that at all... im acknowledging it and explaining it. It is you that is straight up ignoring the science and data that im posting and continuing to lie.

Im not ignoring that at all... im acknowledging it and explaining it. It is you that is straight up ignoring the science and data that im posting and continuing to lie.
You are posting old science that is outdated the second it comes out. Read the NEW science, how the number of cases continue to soar even in the most highly vaccinated places on the planet. As I said, the percentages don't really matter. It doesn't matter whether breakthrough cases are 20%, 40%, 50% or the much higher percent I claim. The bottom line is in the most highly vaccinated places on the planet, cases continue to soar. That's because the vaccinated are spreading Delta. Until you guys realize this and accept it, cases will continue soaring. Already, most of the scientists have been changing their stories to "the vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths" (which is true) because your very own leftists have given up trying to claim that the vaccinated aren't spreading the virus. And, they are also giving up on the idea that most breakthrough cases are not symptomatic because they are realizing that the cases are NOT asymptomatic, harping now on what I said before, "the vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths". And they have begun mask mandates again because they now realize that the vaccinated are spreading the virus. Why can't you get on board your very own leftist train?

You are posting old science that is outdated the second it comes out. Read the NEW science, how the number of cases continue to soar even in the most highly vaccinated places on the planet. As I said, the percentages don't really matter. It doesn't matter whether breakthrough cases are 20%, 40%, 50% or the much higher percent I claim. The bottom line is in the most highly vaccinated places on the planet, cases continue to soar. That's because the vaccinated are spreading Delta. Until you guys realize this and accept it, cases will continue soaring. Already, most of the scientists have been changing their stories to "the vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths" (which is true) because your very own leftists have given up trying to claim that the vaccinated aren't spreading the virus. And, they are also giving up on the idea that most breakthrough cases are not symptomatic because they are realizing that the cases are NOT asymptomatic, harping now on what I said before, "the vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths". And they have begun mask mandates again because they now realize that the vaccinated are spreading the virus. Why can't you get on board your very own leftist train?
What do you mean until we realize this the cases will continue to soar?? So lets pretend everybody believed your lies, would that magically stop cases from soaring?!

Let me ask you something... What do you think the efficacy rate is with the Pfizer vaccine? Give an approximate percentage based on whatever source you use to get your intel.

What do you mean until we realize this the cases will continue to soar?? So lets pretend everybody believed your lies, would that magically stop cases from soaring?!

Let me ask you something... What do you think the efficacy rate is with the Pfizer vaccine? Give an approximate percentage based on whatever source you use to get your intel.
You're not listening. You are stuck in a feedback loop. Cases continue to soar as we speak in the most highly vaccinated places on the planet. How is that a lie? I'm saying that if we don't wake up to the fact that the vaccinated are spreading Delta, cases will continue to soar. We need to arm ourselves with this information and take action instead of burying our heads in the sand and doing nothing because we mistakenly believe that the vaccinated aren't spreading Delta. Cases are soaring in countries that are 80% vaccinated so, if cases are soaring now in the US, what do you think the outcome will be if we go from 60% vaccinated to 80% fully vaccinated? Now think about it before you go spouting off leftist falsehoods. It's not really a hard question.

You're not listening. You are stuck in a feedback loop. Cases continue to soar as we speak in the most highly vaccinated places on the planet. How is that a lie? I'm saying that if we don't wake up to the fact that the vaccinated are spreading Delta, cases will continue to soar. We need to arm ourselves with this information and take action instead of burying our heads in the sand and doing nothing because we mistakenly believe that the vaccinated aren't spreading Delta. Cases are soaring in countries that are 80% vaccinated so, if cases are soaring now in the US, what do you think the outcome will be if we go from 60% vaccinated to 80% fully vaccinated? Now think about it before you go spouting off leftist falsehoods. It's not really a hard question.
Why do you keep saying that nobody believes the vaccinated are spreading Delta? That is common knowledge and something I've said several times in my conversation with you. The vaccines prevent some from getting it, it lessens symptoms for those that do catch it. It is not full proof. It is not completely ineffective as you've been lying about.

I've asked you direct questions several times and you've failed to give direct answers. What is the efficacy rate of the Pfizer vaccine? You avoiding an answer shows that you do not know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Why do you keep saying that nobody believes the vaccinated are spreading Delta? That is common knowledge and something I've said several times in my conversation with you. The vaccines prevent some from getting it, it lessens symptoms for those that do catch it. It is not full proof. It is not completely ineffective as you've been lying about.

I've asked you direct questions several times and you've failed to give direct answers. What is the efficacy rate of the Pfizer vaccine? You avoiding an answer shows that you do not know what you are talking about.
And I've said many times, it doesn't matter what the infection rate is. You're caught up in numbers that don't matter. The only numbers that matter is Delta is surging, even in the most highly vaccinated areas of the world because the vaccinated are spreading Delta, right along with the unvaccinated. If you agree with me all you have to do is like my post.

And I've said many times, it doesn't matter what the infection rate is. You're caught up in numbers that don't matter. The only numbers that matter is Delta is surging, even in the most highly vaccinated areas of the world because the vaccinated are spreading Delta, right along with the unvaccinated. If you agree with me all you have to do is like my post.
You just keep repeating that it is surging. How much is is surging? More or less because of the vaccine? Do you know what an efficacy rate is for a vaccine? Do you know what the rate is for the Pfizer vaccine? Show that you know something and answer my questions

You just keep repeating that it is surging. How much is is surging? More or less because of the vaccine? Do you know what an efficacy rate is for a vaccine? Do you know what the rate is for the Pfizer vaccine? Show that you know something and answer my questions

Delta is not surging because of the vaccine. Cases are surging in spite of the vaccine. The vaccine does nothing to stop the spread of the Delta variant but does make cases less severe with less hospitalizations and few deaths. But, the vaccines are NOT stopping the spread. That is why cases continue surging even in highly vaccinated places and of course in areas with lower vaccination rates. The nuts and bolts you want to talk about are just spin. The bottom line facts are:

1. cases are surging in highly vaccinated places, despite the high vaccination rates

2. the vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths

Delta is not surging because of the vaccine. Cases are surging in spite of the vaccine. The vaccine does nothing to stop the spread of the Delta variant but does make cases less severe with less hospitalizations and few deaths. But, the vaccines are NOT stopping the spread. That is why cases continue surging even in highly vaccinated places and of course in areas with lower vaccination rates. The nuts and bolts you want to talk about are just spin. The bottom line facts are:

1. cases are surging in highly vaccinated places, despite the high vaccination rates

2. the vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths
Why do you keep dodging my question about the efficacy rate. Do you not know the answer?

Forum List

Back