30% of Los Angeles Covid Cases are Fully Vaccinated

Do you have any actual evidence of that that doesn't come from a biased source? Evidence that is fact and not someone's opinion? Are you saying that if you don't want any kids that you would highly recommend to get the vaccine if sterility isn't an issue for them?
There have been studies regarding women who have had one of the Covid jabs and the protein spike creator targeted a very similar protein found in the placenta. IOW- when the experts are asked where exactly are these spike protein “trainers” occurring in the body once injected? The answer? Pause, typically looking down and admitting they don’t know other than just answering “in muscle tissue” but, they don’t really know. This manufactured protein targeted the placenta because of sharing a similar protein. Not good no matter how you slice it. It resulted in the young women not being able to have children.

Doesn't sound like the vaccines are stopping the virus...

As we see the Los Angeles strains move eastward----more and more of the fully vaccinated will be placed in the hospital. HAND WASH PEOPLE HAND WASH-----it has always been the best way to fight a virus.
Maybe I missed something, but it doesn't say how many were hospitalized.

I agree. To me we should not be screaming at one another to take the vaccine or not take it. There should be true medical data out there. The problem is many have lost confidence in our media and in the CDC. Not to mention social media bias and such. It’s now impacting life and death situations. Broadband and social media machines like Twitter and FB may need to be treated like utilities eventually. My MD also yells at me to always get the flu shot and I never do. Lol
You aren't going to agree with me but I see the whole "fake news" movement that Trump started as a huge player in that issue you just pointed out. The public trust in media was already really low, but there was and still is honest reporting going on and a pretty easy ability for people to tell the difference between opinion and fact. Trump was in a war and the media was calling him out left and right on everything he said. Instead of combatting the fact checkers about his lies he just went after the entire institution and called them fake news. it is a dangerous thing with people stop even looking at the details and just blanket discredit everything being discussed because it is coming from the media or internet. Granted there is a lot of misinformation out there but we need to get information from somewhere and be able to objectively analyze and discuss... we are losing the ability to do that

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
There have been studies regarding women who have had one of the Covid jabs and the protein spike creator targeted a very similar protein found in the placenta. IOW- when the experts are asked where exactly are these spike protein “trainers” occurring in the body once injected? The answer? Pause, typically looking down and admitting they don’t know other than just answering “in muscle tissue” but, they don’t really know. This manufactured protein targeted the placenta because of sharing a similar protein. Not good no matter how you slice it. It resulted in the young women not being able to have children.
Thanks for that info. I agree there are long term things we just don't know about the vaccines and I have no problem with people being too scared to be vaccinated. They have that right. But, I know of no scientifically proven long term bad effects that we know of, mostly because it hasn't been long term yet. So, these things for now are just guesses and worries. We do know of short term reactions though, while in the minority, are also enough to consider when thinking about getting the vaccine. Right now I would highly encourage the unvaccinated to get vaccinated but I have zero problem with anyone deciding not to do it.

Maybe I missed something, but it doesn't say how many were hospitalized.
Guess what... if 100% of the population gets vaccinated then 100% of the new cases will be breakthrough... That would be a great thing for our country.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Can you back that up with data?? My sister has a 5 month old and was pregnant during most of the heat of Covid. She talked to every doctor she could find for good advice and not one mentioned anything that you are talking about. If you are going to make claims like that I really hope you can back it up with a reputable source otherwise it is very irresponsible of you to spread that kind of stuff

It mitigates the spread and weakens the effect. I won't STOP it but it will definitely help save lives and illness.
Why do you guys always talk with the double talk bullcrap? Why can't you just come out and say that the vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths but that they do absolutely nothing to stop the spread of Delta? You always imply that the vaccines work against the spread of Delta (when they don't) and then go on to say "It won't STOP it but it will definitely help save lives and illness". You're so very close to being able to tell the truth but you just can't take that final step.

Why do you guys always talk with the double talk bullcrap? Why can't you just come out and say that the vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths but that they do absolutely nothing to stop the spread of Delta? You always imply that the vaccines work against the spread of Delta (when they don't) and then go on to say "It won't STOP it but it will definitely help save lives and illness". You're so very close to being able to tell the truth but you just can't take that final step.
Cause your little game of absolutes is a joke. COVID is likely here to stay with nothing that will ever completely stop it. But if we can control the effect through mitigation so our hospitals are not overwhelmed and develop therapeutics so the infected can get treated like we do for colds and the flu, then it will be something we can handle.

The vaccines do plenty against Delta, to say otherwise is a straight up lie. Why this? Why do you decide to lie and spread false information about this issue? I don’t get it

Cause your little game of absolutes is a joke. COVID is likely here to stay with nothing that will ever completely stop it. But if we can control the effect through mitigation so our hospitals are not overwhelmed and develop therapeutics so the infected can get treated like we do for colds and the flu, then it will be something we can handle.

The vaccines do plenty against Delta, to say otherwise is a straight up lie. Why this? Why do you decide to lie and spread false information about this issue? I don’t get it
The vaccines don't do crap against Delta as far as the spread. The vaccinated spread Delta just as much as the unvaccinated do. The left need to drop that crap and concentrate on the real truth - that the vaccines are very effective at greatly reducing hospitalizations and deaths. That is the only truth.

The vaccines don't do crap against Delta as far as the spread. The vaccinated spread Delta just as much as the unvaccinated do. The left need to drop that crap and concentrate on the real truth - that the vaccines are very effective at greatly reducing hospitalizations and deaths. That is the only truth.
Yes they do, they reduce spread with an efficacy rate of 53-92%. This means it stops the spread in more than half the people that get the shot. More importantly it reduces the severity of the infection which keeps people out of hospitals. These are real numbers that you are lying about. Why are you lying about this stuff?

You aren't going to agree with me but I see the whole "fake news" movement that Trump started as a huge player in that issue you just pointed out. The public trust in media was already really low, but there was and still is honest reporting going on and a pretty easy ability for people to tell the difference between opinion and fact. Trump was in a war and the media was calling him out left and right on everything he said. Instead of combatting the fact checkers about his lies he just went after the entire institution and called them fake news. it is a dangerous thing with people stop even looking at the details and just blanket discredit everything being discussed because it is coming from the media or internet. Granted there is a lot of misinformation out there but we need to get information from somewhere and be able to objectively analyze and discuss... we are losing the ability to do that
Twitter blocking mostly conservatives has people questioning it too. Same for FB. Trump just pointed out the media bias that was always there IMO.

Twitter blocking mostly conservatives has people questioning it too. Same for FB. Trump just pointed out the media bias that was always there IMO.
He did more than point it out. He fuel a war trying to discredit the entire institution and it has worked on many people. They won’t even look at reports because it’s “fake news”. Social media is different discussion. I find it pretty silly of that’s where a person is getting their news

Yes they do, they reduce spread with an efficacy rate of 53-92%. This means it stops the spread in more than half the people that get the shot. More importantly it reduces the severity of the infection which keeps people out of hospitals. These are real numbers that you are lying about. Why are you lying about this stuff?

That's just bullcrap. Highly vaccinated places such as Israel and Iceland have exploding cases of Delta. That's because the vaccines don't do crap against the spread of Delta. The only truth is the vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths but they DO NOT stop the spread of Delta. Fully vaccinated people are spreading Delta everywhere. That's why cases are spreading fast around the world.

That's just bullcrap. Highly vaccinated places such as Israel and Iceland have exploding cases of Delta. That's because the vaccines don't do crap against the spread of Delta. The only truth is the vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths but they DO NOT stop the spread of Delta. Fully vaccinated people are spreading Delta everywhere. That's why cases are spreading fast around the world.
That’s not bull crap, it’s actual numbers and studies like the one I linked to. You’re right that delta is contagious and vaccinated people are spreading it. 48% of vaccinated to be exact. The other 53% are not because the vaccine WORKED on them. You can’t be this dumb. What game are you playing?

He did more than point it out. He fuel a war trying to discredit the entire institution and it has worked on many people. They won’t even look at reports because it’s “fake news”. Social media is different discussion. I find it pretty silly of that’s where a person is getting their news
You admitted it was already a war. If CNN, FOX and MSNBC would report the news instead of editorializing it we would not have this issue. Trump is the effect not the cause. Why don’t people see that?

That’s not bull crap, it’s actual numbers and studies like the one I linked to. You’re right that delta is contagious and vaccinated people are spreading it. 48% of vaccinated to be exact. The other 53% are not because the vaccine WORKED on them. You can’t be this dumb. What game are you playing?
Once a study comes out it is already old outdated news. Delta is spreading like wildfire in the highest vaccinated countries such as Israel and Iceland. You have to open your eyes to see the latest truth instead of reading studies which are already outdated the second they come out. Vaccinated people are spreading Delta and it is spreading fast, even in the highest vaccinated areas.

Can you back that up with data?? My sister has a 5 month old and was pregnant during most of the heat of Covid. She talked to every doctor she could find for good advice and not one mentioned anything that you are talking about. If you are going to make claims like that I really hope you can back it up with a reputable source otherwise it is very irresponsible of you to spread that kind of stuff
Yes, I am always happy to share any information I spout off lol I’ll have to find the link but it was a relatively recent report within the last two weeks I’d say and the data was obtained outside of the US, but from a valid source. I will quickly come back to edit to add my source:)

As far as your comment about me possibly being irresponsible, I have faults but you have no clue about how I live my life. Let’s leave personal criticisms on the wayside, shall we?

This is not the same source I previously read, but this is a legitimate site… just look at the footnotes listed below the article. I have not read the full article myself but am getting ready to do so; it supports my post.

You might take a look at this info: Could mRNA COVID-19 vaccines be dangerous in the long-term?
“But when asked if she (a doctor giving as many jabs as possible- she states as much) would take the vaccine right away, she responded: “I won’t be taking it immediately – probably not for at least the coming year,” she told the Post. “We have to wait and see whether it really works.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back