30% of Covid deaths not caused by Covid...DUH!!! We told you so and so did Trump!

BUT NO BLEACH!! Biden suggested Bleach... as the MSM puts it...
Biden said: "..... maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay,"

NOW as the MSM and dummies like you that believe word for word the MSM... tell me that Biden didn't suggest drinking bleach?
And by the way politifact.org an extremely BIASED LEFT wing group even said Biden lied about this as Trump never suggested drinking bleach.
AGAIN I provide FACTS: PolitiFact - No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach

Comprehension fail. Biden was saying Trump suggested drinking bleach.

Moron.

I lived during the polio pandemic ... most schools stayed open ...including my school!
No one called polio a hoax. And no one called the polio vaccine more deadly than polio. People lined up to get the vaccine, and every kid was vaccinated in school and no one protested.

People were a lot smarter back then.

Comprehension fail. Biden was saying Trump suggested drinking bleach.

Moron.
Wait... Biden said
"maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

Trump NEVER even suggested drinking bleach!
Here are Trump's exact words again you seem to think people don't use the Internet just because YOU don't!
Where in the following did Trump EVER refer to an industrial cleaner?
"
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"
the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Using your totally screwed up comprehension...
1) Where in all of Trump's words was "BLEACH" used?
2) Where in all of Trump's words did suggest anyone to drink anything? ZERO.
3) What was the key word you seem to ignore?? "Supposing"!!!! WAS there a declarative word like "should" ZERO!

Finally here is what politifact.org declared about Biden's lie that Trump suggested drinking bleach..

No, Trump didn't tell Americans infected with the ...

No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach​

Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 5.24.51 PM.png

Jul 11, 2020 — If Your Time is short. Joe Biden said President Donald Trump told Americans that drinking bleach could help combat the
PolitiFact › factchecks › jul › joe-biden
Jul 11, 2020 — If Your Time is short. Joe Biden said President Donald Trump told Americans that drinking bleach could help combat the
Joe Biden said President Donald Trump told Americans that drinking bleach could help combat the coronavirus, but that’s not correct.

BUT dummies like you just don't read any further... because frankly you have less than a 8.5 second ATTENTION SPAN... BUT
read where the idea of "bleach" came from!!!
His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Prof Paul Hunter, Professor in Medicine, UEA, said:

“That UV light inactivates SARS-CoV-2 is not surprising. UV inactivates most viruses very efficiently. Indeed UV disinfection is widely used for disinfection of drinking water. Given the nature of coronaviruses we would expect them to be especially sensitive to disinfection by either hypochlorite (bleach) or UV light. Any virus suspended in the air in sunlight would be expected to be inactivated pretty rapidly. The same is true for any virus on surfaces exposed to sunlight or artificial UV irradiation. The use of chlorine disinfectants such as household bleach on surfaces in rooms where patients are being nursed is already part of current advice. It is true that any virus on surfaces in direct sunlight will be inactivated quite quickly. But this is not new knowledge.

Wait... Biden said

Trump NEVER even suggested drinking bleach!
Here are Trump's exact words again you seem to think people don't use the Internet just because YOU don't!
"
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"
the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Using your totally screwed up comprehension...
1) Where in all of Trump's words was "BLEACH" used?
2) Where in all of Trump's words did suggest anyone to drink anything? ZERO.
3) What was the key word you seem to ignore?? "Supposing"!!!! WAS there a declarative word like "should" ZERO!

Finally here is what politifact.org declared about Biden's lie that Trump suggested drinking bleach..

No, Trump didn't tell Americans infected with the ...

No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach​

View attachment 806442
PolitiFact › factchecks › jul › joe-biden
Joe Biden said President Donald Trump told Americans that drinking bleach could help combat the coronavirus, but that’s not correct.

BUT dummies like you just don't read any further... because frankly you have less than a 8.5 second ATTENTION SPAN... BUT
read where the idea of "bleach" came from!!!
His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Prof Paul Hunter, Professor in Medicine, UEA, said:

“That UV light inactivates SARS-CoV-2 is not surprising. UV inactivates most viruses very efficiently. Indeed UV disinfection is widely used for disinfection of drinking water. Given the nature of coronaviruses we would expect them to be especially sensitive to disinfection by either hypochlorite (bleach) or UV light. Any virus suspended in the air in sunlight would be expected to be inactivated pretty rapidly. The same is true for any virus on surfaces exposed to sunlight or artificial UV irradiation. The use of chlorine disinfectants such as household bleach on surfaces in rooms where patients are being nursed is already part of current advice. It is true that any virus on surfaces in direct sunlight will be inactivated quite quickly. But this is not new knowledge.

A blob supporter complaining about Biden mischaracterizing what he said.

I love it.

Comorbidity! Obviously you don't know what that is so do a little research like I do before I make a comment.
For example here is a FACT: as of today (I track covid cases, etc. daily...) 7/20/23 a total of 0.00251% of the 74 million kids under 18 have died... and for you" math challenged" that is 1,847 kids have died.
Now why do you suppose the MSM doesn't tell you that? And why did the BIASED MSM push for schools to close?
The point is why did the unions/government/MSM all coordinate to close schools when as of today ONLY 1,847 under 18 have died out of 74 million kids?
What other than selling advertising from negative news was the gain for MSM. Unions got members off work for over a year. The government, almost $350 billion in emergency funding !
By closing education we now have Children lost about 35% of a normal school year's worth of learning during the pandemic, study suggests.
And that's going to be the MOST costly loss!
But again people like you do NO research, you just blather your grossly uninformed opinions!

And you truly are a totally zombie follower. Obviously you don't do any independent thinking and MUCH less following the truth.
Besides you aren't part of the smarter group of people that can verify with the links I provide to see what the truth is!

Wait... Biden said

You are way too dense.

"After months of doing nothing—other than predicting the virus would disappear or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—Trump has simply given up,"

Biden is clearly referring to Trump's beliefs, not his own.

Biden is wrong that Trump suggested we drink bleach, but Trump did say we`should inject disinfectant into people to kill Covid. The very stable genius also said we should try shining a really bright light into the body. :auiqs.jpg:

Just explain the CDC excess deaths?
They can't.

They just read some something about RECENT death counts and don't know better to understand that it can't disprove excess deaths during the pandemic that are not hinged on clinical record of cause of death.

My aunt was scheduled for surgery so they scheduled her to have a Covid test before the surgery. Surgery was canceled so she never showed up for the Covid test.

She was notified she had Covid.

Thank the Lord we had Plexiglass!
That, and stickers on the floor.

The Legend of the TP hording will be an Epic for the Ages.
Kidding aside, what a disgraceful time that episode was.
The deliberate manipulation of the populous by the Fed, and many others in GOVERNMENT, shook the People to the core because they knew they could.

Just another push and a nudge into madness from these demented Marxist FREAKS!

Forum List

Back