30 Horrible Things Men Wear That Women HATE - According to Women

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I disagree with most of the comments in this article > 30 Horrible Things Men Wear That Women HATE - According to Women

I think the author offers some pretty good advice. I'll even add a few of my own.
1. Military logos make good tattoos if you did serve in that branch, but senseless tattoos are a turn-off to anybody if they're excessive.
2. Earrings still look good on women, not men.
3. Mustaches don't do much but catch food, when you're trying to eat food.
4. Goatees are good for goats, not guys.
5. Long hair for guys is waaay outdated. Looks stupid
nowadays.
6. Capri shorts never looked good on guys. Still don't.
7. I'll add one positive suggestion. Cowboy or western boots are specifically constructed for riding horses, as are cowboy shirts with snap buttons. With or without the horse, they look good. Western belt buckles too.

1675885327569.png

I disagree with most of the comments in this article > 30 Horrible Things Men Wear That Women HATE - According to Women

I think the author offers some pretty good advice. I'll even add a few of my own.
1. Military logos make good tattoos if you did serve in that branch, but senseless tattoos are a turn-off to anybody if they're excessive.
2. Earrings still look good on women, not men.
3. Mustaches don't do much but catch food, when you're trying to eat food.
4. Goatees are good for goats, not guys.
5. Long hair for guys is waaay outdated. Looks stupid
nowadays.
6. Capri shorts never looked good on guys. Still don't.
7. I'll add one positive suggestion. Cowboy or western boots are specifically constructed for riding horses, as are cowboy shirts with snap buttons. With or without the horse, they look good. Western belt buckles too.
/——-/ Wearing gym clothing or a jogging suit when you haven’t done either in a decade,

Nothing wrong with sleeveless shirts in summer. Suns out, guns out.

It baffles me that the younger generation of guys will wear damn shorts all year round even if it’s snowing, but it’s somehow douche-baggy to wear a tank top. Why show your legs but not your arms?

who cares? women lie. women like a guy who has money is handsome and confident- that will never change. Never go by what a women says; go by her actions. period. live your life as you see fit. besides all you need is ONE good woman.
Having a sister came in handy when I was dating. She would tell me the truth about women's thinking. Other than that, women give you an idealized version of what women think.

I don't know why. Women are just as entitled to be stupid about what they like in men as men are to be stupid about what they like in women.

Having a sister came in handy when I was dating. She would tell me the truth about women's thinking. Other than that, women give you an idealized version of what women think.

I don't know why. Women are just as entitled to be stupid about what they like in men as men are to be stupid about what they like in women.
It's good to have a woman friend or relative on hand to give you advice.

They can help put the actions of the women you're dealing with in perspective.

Beards and Goatees rule New England.

A woman I work with said, "how can anyone not love a beard on a man".

New England, this is where all the Liberals are. Women love beards and goatees.

Dress how you want. Never try to attract anyone that goes against laws of nature. Just let them come to you by being yourself and not engaging.
I do what I want at this point. If I run across a decent girl/woman that I think would be good for me, and I would be good for her, I'll be

comin' a courtin' with a purpose. Le sigh, we'll see if that ever happens. :dunno:

Tbh, I'm comfortable with myself and not seeking outside influences at this point in time.

After the last one, I realized that I can do bad enough on my own, I damn sure don't need any help.

And I'm not that bad of a guy.

Forum List

Back