30 dead in Texas vs 15k+ dead in new york nursing homes. Guess which will lead the lefts headlines in calls for resignation...

The number of nursing home residents who died from Covid in Texas is 10, 185.

View attachment 458865
To be fair... If the Texas Gov. sent sick people to a nursing home... Throw the fuck'n book at him. I'm good with that.

No, it isn't - I for one haven't a clue what you're talking about - you don't even provide a link so how is anybody supposed to answer your question or whether or not that question even needs to be asked?

What he is talking about is the complete screw up by Cuomo in Texas vs the complete screw up of the GOP in Texas.

What the dishonest ass won't say is that Cuomo was trying to battle a never before seen virus and the GOP is battling mankind's oldest enemy; the weather.
Do you think it's a good idea to battle a "never before seen virus" by putting sick people into residential homes.
It's like the last thing I would do.
Why didn't he use the field hospitals and hospital ship?

Are you an epidemiologist?

Gosh, if you can't score political points off the backs of dead Texans how can you possibly expect to curry favor with your communist masters.

Those little chink cocks aren't going to suck themselves..... hmm?

And you wonder why we don't want to coexist with you filthy fucking animals....

Are you an epidemiologist?
Do you believe sending people who are sick into nursing homes is a good idea? I don't give a flying fuck what they have if it's contagious... Is it a good idea?

Seriously... Is party THAT FUCKING IMPORTANT?

My question had no political implication. Calm the fuck down
You're right... I'm likely wasting my time here. I'll be back sooner or later. I'll let you fuck'n hacks go at it.

Do you believe sending people who are sick into nursing homes is a good idea? I don't give a flying fuck what they have if it's contagious... Is it a good idea?

Seriously... Is party THAT FUCKING IMPORTANT?

Where else are you going to send them?

The thing is, EVERYONE IN A NURSING HOME IS SICK, dummy. They can't live on their own, and their families can't take care of them. If they caught Covid, they were sent to a hospital or they were isolated.

Newsflash - sometimes bad weather kills.

Much different than an epidemic released by China Joe Chicom buddies.

No, it isn't - I for one haven't a clue what you're talking about - you don't even provide a link so how is anybody supposed to answer your question or whether or not that question even needs to be asked?

What he is talking about is the complete screw up by Cuomo in Texas vs the complete screw up of the GOP in Texas.

What the dishonest ass won't say is that Cuomo was trying to battle a never before seen virus and the GOP is battling mankind's oldest enemy; the weather.
Do you think it's a good idea to battle a "never before seen virus" by putting sick people into residential homes.
It's like the last thing I would do.
Why didn't he use the field hospitals and hospital ship?
The blob said there was nothing to worry about while Cuomo was doing this. Cuomo was listening to the President.

Not sure why you're blaming Cuomo. The president is saying there is nothing to worry about. He wasn't lying was he ?

I'm not pointing to the "other party"...I'm pointing to the President.
I blame Cuomo because I wouldn't send people with the normal flu in with people with compromised immune systems.

Those dead people aren't near important enough against the integrity of the DNC. He must be protected... Right?

Same way with Texas... Must point to the other party. The integrity of the party is way more important than dead people. Fuck the truth of the thing. Who needs that.
Not sure why you're blaming Cuomo. The president is saying there is nothing to worry about. He wasn't lying was he ?

You keep bringing politics into this. Why?

I blame Cuomo because I wouldn't send people with the normal flu in with people with compromised immune systems.

Those dead people aren't near important enough against the integrity of the DNC. He must be protected... Right?

Same way with Texas... Must point to the other party. The integrity of the party is way more important than dead people. Fuck the truth of the thing. Who needs that.
Not sure why you're blaming Cuomo.
Already been answered. The people who are not hacks on this board need to start acting like they aren't hacks. Or... This board has nothing for me.

Forum List

Back