30,000 New York State health care workers were fired and left with no health insurance because they were unvaccinated.

My doctor just notified me of this today. My doctor is old-school he has his own private practice and he is in disagreement with these 30,000 workers being removed from their jobs forcibly by the state …because they chose not to get vaccinated.

This is one of the downfalls with having different rules from state to state. We should have common sense rules in every state and this is inhumane and disgraceful that these 30,000 fellow Americans not only lost their , job but lost their health insurance they were left out in the cold.

Here is the democrat state of New York this is something we can call evil. There’s no excuse for it and this is why so many people in New York of all ages have long wait times for surgeries and for other medical procedures that they are in need of. You wonder why is this happening why is this being done… because it is being done on purpose and the result is Americans in New York State are hurt from it and are dying because of it.

In the words of the ladies on the View talking to the people of Palestine, Oh...

'You voted for this' when you voted for Biden.

Lockdown, shutdown, mask, and vaccine mandates, all based on 'science'.

May God look out for these people and their families ... because the Democrats aren't.

In the words of the ladies on the View talking to the people of Palestine, Oh...

'You voted for this' when you voted for Biden.

Lockdown, shutdown, mask, and vaccine mandates, all based on 'science'.

May God look out for these people and their families ... because the Democrats aren't.
"The ladies on the View"

Oh. For a minute I almost gave a shit

"The ladies on the View"

Oh. For a minute I almost gave a shit

Shut up, you stupid fucking leftard piece of trash.

Go play with yourself in the corner.

Don't forget to grab the Dunce hat on the way.

The dumbass ignorant leftlings get nasty when they're cornered.

I treat em like the nasty lemmings they are.

Throw em across the room.

Watch as they hit the wall.

Laugh a little as they slide down...

Vaccines stop 95% of the people from getting covid, and those who do get it, are seldom hospitalzed, nor do they have long covid in anywhere near the numbers that the unvaxxed suffer such complications.

I have never claimed that it stops transmission, but it does reduce transmission and the possibility of complications if infected. All of which reduces health care costs and expenses for taxpayers.

This isn't Russian propaganda. Canada has been back to normal for months, and we've never had the level of disease, death or government spending for the pandemic that the USA has had.
I was vaccinated in May 2020. In August, I got COVID. So did my wife.

Shut up, you stupid fucking leftard piece of trash.

Go play with yourself in the corner.

Don't forget to grab the Dunce hat on the way.

The dumbass ignorant leftlings get nasty when they're cornered.

I treat em like the nasty lemmings they are.

Throw em across the room.

Watch as they hit the wall.

Laugh a little as they slide down...
Woa...triggered much?

My doctor just notified me of this today. My doctor is old-school he has his own private practice and he is in disagreement with these 30,000 workers being removed from their jobs forcibly by the state …because they chose not to get vaccinated.

This is one of the downfalls with having different rules from state to state. We should have common sense rules in every state and this is inhumane and disgraceful that these 30,000 fellow Americans not only lost their , job but lost their health insurance they were left out in the cold.

Here is the democrat state of New York this is something we can call evil. There’s no excuse for it and this is why so many people in New York of all ages have long wait times for surgeries and for other medical procedures that they are in need of. You wonder why is this happening why is this being done… because it is being done on purpose and the result is Americans in New York State are hurt from it and are dying because of it.
Left New York never looked back

Remember when shtf day comes burn Albany to the ground and salt the earth it once stood on ...

New York city and it's burbs will be open war zones ...they'll be slaughtering each other for resources

Sure it does Doc.

Sure it does
What a complete fucking asshole. ^^^

Lying leftard sack of cow dung.

IGNORANT mofo. Don't listen to it. It's a dumbass lying leftard with shit for brains.

About as much of a scientist as Weird Al Yanksalot.

These LYING leftard assholes need to be tossed into a corner and peed on.

Forum List

Back