30,000 New York State health care workers were fired and left with no health insurance because they were unvaccinated.

What a complete fucking asshole. ^^^

Lying leftard sack of cow dung.

IGNORANT mofo. Don't listen to it. It's a dumbass lying leftard with shit for brains.

About as much of a scientist as Weird Al Yanksalot.

These LYING leftard assholes need to be tossed into a corner and peed on.
Triggered again huh retard…

By someone advocating the violation of human rights? I sincerely hope so.
I don't trigger. I simply focus a stream of pointed and highly deserved insults.

FUCK these lying leftards. I don't take any shit from them or their corrupt masters. They can both kiss my.lily white ass.

What a complete fucking asshole. ^^^

Lying leftard sack of cow dung.

IGNORANT mofo. Don't listen to it. It's a dumbass lying leftard with shit for brains.

About as much of a scientist as Weird Al Yanksalot.

These LYING leftard assholes need to be tossed into a corner and peed on.
Brother what’s interesting is perhaps The famous left wing singer Sam Smith would like to pee on them he likes that kind of stuff.

I noticed that the far left folks still don’t have any sympathy for the elderly citizens who died because they were locked up in the nursing homes. And for today for the fact that 30,000 New York State healthcare workers are out of a job and they lost their health insurance. That information comes straight from my doctor. A man who’s been practice for decades on end.

And notice all the far left does not care the people here in New York State have to wait up to six months if not longer for a medical procedure that would’ve only taken him a week or less to have to wait for in the past. This has killed people this sort of wait time. This is a result of New York State losing so many healthcare workers.

Finally noticed the far left simply just ignores the very possibility that those vaccines could have killed people or allow them to develop the virus a lot easier or perhaps to develop the flu a lot more easier.

Goverments have been waging war on healthcare workers for years to get them vaccinated so the public can't use the fact that they don't want them as an excuse for themselves not to contibute to pharma's bottom line.

"Public health officials in the U.S., though, have had success in the last five years by increasing pressure on health care workers, sometimes through laws mandating their vaccination, more often by making vaccines a requirement of employment. According to a Centers for Disease Control Internet survey, when employers remain neutral on vaccinations only 44% of health care workers get vaccinated. That figure rises to 70 per cent when the employer recommends it and 89 per cent when the employer requires it."

Oh, look, all the healthcare workers were antivaxxers!

Government is one giant pharma shill.

Last edited:
Brother what’s interesting is perhaps The famous left wing singer Sam Smith would like to pee on them he likes that kind of stuff.
Oh. Well, that idea came from my biker days. The Angels used to do that to the people who ate too many reds, they'd just toss em in a corner and pee on em and laugh a lot. I don't think they were leftards though...

Then if you have them, and you are convinced they work, then why the fit about everyone else having them?

Oh, maybe because they don’t work?

Well then, if they don’t work, then why force people to get them?

Grow the fuck up.

Then if you have them, and you are convinced they work, then why the fit about everyone else having them?

Oh, maybe because they don’t work?

Well then, if they don’t work, then why force people to get them?

Grow the fuck up.
Fit?

I have repeatedly said I don’t care if you idiots refuse to vaccinate.

In fact part of me hopes you never do

Well that was their CHOICE, now wasn't it? As a high risk person, I want to know that when I go to hospital, I'm not at risk from some unvaccinated selfish asshole.

Automobile insurance companies are charging higher rates for the unvaccinated, on the grounds that they have no regard for the people around them, making them a higher risk for an accident.

Now that the government has cut off payments for covid testing and treatment, watch for the howls of rage when these fools have to PAY their own hospital bills.
Aw you got the jab? Good little guinea pig. I didn't, got covid, and have better immunity from it than you do idiot!

Forum List

Back