30,000 Ballots Scanned Multiple Times

They swore with full confidence that Trump was going to lose huge, not the bare razor thin margins he got.

They're silent, Jim, because they haven't been told about it yet by CNN. The MSM tells them so little. The Dems thought they were going to crush Trump and the GOP, instead, for all their years and millions of dollars and cheating, once again they were only barely able to lie and cheat their way with just enough simpletons to barely hang onto their ass. Even Biden lost everywhere except those few places they were able to fix the votes with Dominion and Smartmatic. And he still isn't president yet.

Before Trump people like this would have been afraid to open their mouths. Now they've been given a public platform to spew out their lies and conspiracy theories.
Wow, did you all get this? Dud's theory is that all these hundreds of people signing sworn affadavits, putting themselves and their families at great risk, are just "Trump people" making up lies. The biggest Blue State in America is the State of Denial.

It's fraud on an epic scale. Libs don't care. If a fraudulent election gets them in office, they're fine with it.

One person, a few votes. New standard.

A contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, who worked at Detroit's TCF Center on Election Day, has told Michigan lawmakers that she saw roughly 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times by the counting machines. The contractor, Mellissa Carone, who works as a freelance IT professional, made the allegations Wednesday night before a panel of Michigan House Oversight Committee members.

Carone was at the Detroit center early on Election Day, Nov. 3, until about 4 the next morning. She also returned to the site later on Nov. 4.

On November 10, Carone said in an affidavit that she witnessed "nothing but fraudulent actions take place. I observed numerous employees, city workers, running batches of ballots through the tabulators countless times, without discarding them first," Carone said during the Wednesday evening hearing.

She testified next to Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Trump, who has been leading most of the litigations efforts pertaining to the election. Carone testified that on Election Day, the vote tabulating machines would jam up to three times an hour. When the machines would jam, election officials were supposed to reset the count on the machines to ensure that no ballots were scanned more than once, explained the witness.

"Instead of discarding, they were just rescanning, rescanning, rescanning. Counting ballots nine to 10 times," Carone said. She also said there were more than 20 tabulating machines at her ballot counting center.

The ballots were meant to be counted in batches of 50, though, Carone noted that she observed the tabulation count climb well into the hundreds multiple times throughout the day.

"I called my manager to a specific tabulating machine and I showed him a number on it that was over 500. They shouldn’t be over 50. Ballots come in batches of 50. I said that we have a severe problem here Nick," said Carone, of her attempt to notify her manager about the issue. "He [Nick] said, ‘Melissa I don’t want to hear that we have a problem, we are here to assist with IT, we are not here to run their election.’ And at that point, I was really frustrated and upset, I could tell what was going on," she continued. "They were cheating. It was very, very apparent."
Donald simply got out-cheated for once. Suck it up brah.
You're OK with a swindle? Really?
Donald's pissed because he didn't think of it first and got beat at his own game. What an Orange Sack of Fartsmoke.
You assume that Trump thinks the same way you do, douchebag.
No, he's much worse of an excuse for human being than I am.
Hardly. He's 10,000 times better. You're a sleazy lying douchebag.

A lot of people find Ms Carone to be quite funny. She’s a complete joke.
What do “a lot of people” base that on?

she signed a sworn affidavit
Based on what she said.

Turns out she was a temp worker who got an hour of training the day before the election. She has barely any working knowledge of the equipment or process.

As has been pointed out, her only concrete allegation literally cannot be true. The rest was just her ranting and raving about things that have nothing to do with fraud.

Based on what she said.

Turns out she was a temp worker who got an hour of training the day before the election. She has barely any working knowledge of the equipment or process.

As has been pointed out, her only concrete allegation literally cannot be true. The rest was just her ranting and raving about things that have nothing to do with fraud.
You are whistling past the graveyard

her testimony is damning for the dems

Based on what she said.

It was already dismissed in court as non-credible. Anyone who knows the process knows that what she’s alleging isn’t possible.

Of course, her appearances aren’t intended to benefit the people who know anything.

A contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, who worked at Detroit's TCF Center on Election Day, has told Michigan lawmakers that she saw roughly 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times by the counting machines. The contractor, Mellissa Carone, who works as a freelance IT professional, made the allegations Wednesday night before a panel of Michigan House Oversight Committee members.

Carone was at the Detroit center early on Election Day, Nov. 3, until about 4 the next morning. She also returned to the site later on Nov. 4.

On November 10, Carone said in an affidavit that she witnessed "nothing but fraudulent actions take place. I observed numerous employees, city workers, running batches of ballots through the tabulators countless times, without discarding them first," Carone said during the Wednesday evening hearing.

She testified next to Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Trump, who has been leading most of the litigations efforts pertaining to the election. Carone testified that on Election Day, the vote tabulating machines would jam up to three times an hour. When the machines would jam, election officials were supposed to reset the count on the machines to ensure that no ballots were scanned more than once, explained the witness.

"Instead of discarding, they were just rescanning, rescanning, rescanning. Counting ballots nine to 10 times," Carone said. She also said there were more than 20 tabulating machines at her ballot counting center.

The ballots were meant to be counted in batches of 50, though, Carone noted that she observed the tabulation count climb well into the hundreds multiple times throughout the day.

"I called my manager to a specific tabulating machine and I showed him a number on it that was over 500. They shouldn’t be over 50. Ballots come in batches of 50. I said that we have a severe problem here Nick," said Carone, of her attempt to notify her manager about the issue. "He [Nick] said, ‘Melissa I don’t want to hear that we have a problem, we are here to assist with IT, we are not here to run their election.’ And at that point, I was really frustrated and upset, I could tell what was going on," she continued. "They were cheating. It was very, very apparent."
Now we know the Democrat caterwaul of having more votes popularly is a fakey way to get rid of the inconvenient Electoral College.

These findings turned out to point us back to the founder's Constitution and beat back the vast left wing conspiracy that rails out against a constitution, its precepts, and the Electoral College. The founders knew our government would be the right way, and put impatient expediency on the back burner on a purpose of establishing the finest government of, by, and for all the people, and not just the Democrats.

Based on what she said.

It was already dismissed in court as non-credible. Anyone who knows the process knows that what she’s alleging isn’t possible.

Of course, her appearances aren’t intended to benefit the people who know anything.
No it wasn't, turd.

Thats an odd reaction

dont you care about democrat voter fraud?
Only scum like you find that. Rational intelligent adults find her testimony horrifying.
I find the idea that any rational person could consider her credible to be horrifying.
Of course you do, because she exposed the criminality of the Democrat party.

Derp...
The ballots are individually numbered and barcoded to those numbers precisely to prevent such nonsense.
That remains to be seen. Multiple witnesses have said they saw poll workers running ballots through the machines multiple times.
That remains to be seen. Multiple witnesses have said they saw poll workers running ballots through the machines multiple times.
No, It doesn’t. It’s the simplest, most basic security measure to guard agaInst multiple counts of the same ballot. Any software worth it’s cost would record multiple counts of the the same ballot. It would be immediately provable.
It's apparent that the software has little in the way of security. What proof do you have that it prevents what she described?

Thats an odd reaction

Only scum like you find that. Rational intelligent adults find her testimony horrifying.
I find the idea that any rational person could consider her credible to be horrifying.
She exposed her stupidity and your gullibility.

Thats an odd reaction

She exposed her stupidity and your gullibility.
You just exposed your stupidity.

They're silent, Jim, because they haven't been told about it yet by CNN. The MSM tells them so little. The Dems thought they were going to crush Trump and the GOP, instead, for all their years and millions of dollars and cheating, once again they were only barely able to lie and cheat their way with just enough simpletons to barely hang onto their ass. Even Biden lost everywhere except those few places they were able to fix the votes with Dominion and Smartmatic. And he still isn't president yet.
One might think that they would be tired of bartering in lies and falsehoods but they really dont care as long as they get their free shit.

You just exposed your stupidity.
... for the millionth time, proving he is a clown and could not care less.

Trolls rarely do care as long as they have their jollies.

Go fook yourself colfax-goofball-shyte-eating barf face boy.

Forum List

Back