3 things we like or respect about our opposing numbers

Ilar loves making outlandish claims on hasty generalization himself, don't let him worry ya none.

How cute. Simply adorable. Poor BULLSHIT is still using the faux term "teabagger" to discuss those with whom he disagrees.

Good girl. Sit. Stay.
As I've said many times before. Teabaggers proudly choose that name for themselves, and I will honor that choice whenever possible.

And you have been wrong and dishonest every time you made that asshole claim. No surprise there.

Tea Partiers adopted the handle of Tea Party. (learn some history, you dufus, and you'll possibly be able to finally grasp that it is an historical reference.)

A FEW of them (evidently not realizing that asswipes like you engage in the art of dipping your scrotes into the eager mouths of your "partners" and call that practice 'tea bagging") may have used the term "tea baggers" in reference to a modern form of brewing cups of tea. Again, the point was the Boston Tea Party, you hack dipshit.

Now you need to hurry back to "servicing" Obumbler. Toss his salad and so forth, you degenerate loser.

The Southwest Louisiana Tea Party wasn't talking about brewing cups of tea when they proudly posted this on Youtube . Like I said, your party proudly chose that name, and I'll honor that choice whenever I can.

It's was hard to relate it to the Boston Tea Party when the disturbing image of old people with misspelled signs and funny hats engaging in that is burned into my brain by songs such as this.

Bullshit. You use a couple of outlying statistics to "make" your "case." Integrity ain't your forte.

If you could ever bother to be honest, you'd be compelled to admit that those who are members of the tea party (which is not actually a "party" by the way, you ignorant sot) utilize that terminology as an homage to the original Boston Tea Party.

But you clearly couldn't be bothered to be honest.

That was a video, not a statistic. I go by what they say, not by what they claim they mean.

No no. Try mightily to be honest for the first time in your life.

YOU like to use what a few folks say when they speak ignorantly or mistakenly, and blow it out of proportion to falsely ascribe it to ALL of those with whom you disagree.

A bastion of honesty you will never be.

Ilar loves making outlandish claims on hasty generalization himself, don't let him worry ya none.

^ Says FAKEY, renowned as a wholly dishonest and useless liberal hack poseur troll.

Fakey, if you had an entire lifetime to undo the damage you have done to your own credibility, you'd still be nothing.

Ilar proves my point: yakey yak, don't talk back.

Come on, loser boy, you have been the board clown before you changed your name and started getting out of the other side of the clown car.

You make Jimmie McGill a legal genius.

As I've said many times before. Teabaggers proudly choose that name for themselves, and I will honor that choice whenever possible.

And you have been wrong and dishonest every time you made that asshole claim. No surprise there.

Tea Partiers adopted the handle of Tea Party. (learn some history, you dufus, and you'll possibly be able to finally grasp that it is an historical reference.)

A FEW of them (evidently not realizing that asswipes like you engage in the art of dipping your scrotes into the eager mouths of your "partners" and call that practice 'tea bagging") may have used the term "tea baggers" in reference to a modern form of brewing cups of tea. Again, the point was the Boston Tea Party, you hack dipshit.

Now you need to hurry back to "servicing" Obumbler. Toss his salad and so forth, you degenerate loser.

The Southwest Louisiana Tea Party wasn't talking about brewing cups of tea when they proudly posted this on Youtube . Like I said, your party proudly chose that name, and I'll honor that choice whenever I can.

It's was hard to relate it to the Boston Tea Party when the disturbing image of old people with misspelled signs and funny hats engaging in that is burned into my brain by songs such as this.

Bullshit. You use a couple of outlying statistics to "make" your "case." Integrity ain't your forte.

If you could ever bother to be honest, you'd be compelled to admit that those who are members of the tea party (which is not actually a "party" by the way, you ignorant sot) utilize that terminology as an homage to the original Boston Tea Party.

That was a video, not a statistic. I go by what they say, not by what they claim they mean.

YOU like to use what a few folks say when they speak ignorantly or mistakenly, and blow it out of proportion to falsely ascribe it to ALL of those with whom you disagree.

What part of SOUTHWEST LOUISIANA TEAPARTY didn't you understand?

Come on, loser boy, you have been the board clown before you changed your name and started getting out of the other side of the clown car.

Again, an assessment from a pitiable known fraud like you carries zero weight.

Sorry, Fakey, but you are known as FAKEY for good reason.

You know nothing about how ANYBODY else viewed me as Liability (except the usual crew of your fellow pathetic assclowns). The truth is, you have been the subject of a poll here and it is now clear that only willingly deceived assholes give your words credence.

Fakey? Oh yeah. That's the poseur hack who pretends (always unconvincingly) that he is a "Republican" despite his abiding desire to toss Obumbler's salad in terms of almost all things done or endorsed by the idiot President.

BULLSHIT said:

Oh, so then it's only that small fragment of the people who endorse the principles of the Tea Party movement whom YOU call "Teabaggers?"

Your dishonesty remains on FULL display, BULLSHIT, little lad.

Again, an assessment from a pitiable known fraud like you carries zero weight.

Sorry, Fakey, but you are known as FAKEY for good reason.

You know nothing about how ANYBODY else viewed me as Liability (except the usual crew of your fellow pathetic assclowns). The truth is, you have been the subject of a poll here and it is now clear that only willingly deceived assholes give your words credence.

Fakey? Oh yeah. That's the poseur hack who pretends (always unconvincingly) that he is a "Republican" despite his abiding desire to toss Obumbler's salad in terms of almost all things done or endorsed by the idiot President.

I think everybody looks at you as a liability. Or just another idiot.

BULLSHIT said:

Oh, so then it's only that small fragment of the people who endorse the principles of the Tea Party movement whom YOU call "Teabaggers?"

Really? You're really going to try that? I have lots of other clips from lots of other area Teabaggers, and I'll be happy to show you. I'm just partial to that particular one because it's the funniest. Now, why don't you quit this while you are only this far behind?

BULLSHIT said:

Really? You're really going to try that? I have lots of other clips from lots of other area Teabaggers, and I'll be happy to show you. I'm just partial to that particular one because it's the funniest. Now, why don't you quit this while you are only this far behind?

Oh give it a rest.

You and I and every honest observer knows FULL well the fact that a few folks who value the Tea Party movement used a term (teabagger) without appreciating the double entendre value associated with some odd sexual practices.

We also know that you don't care for the things that the Tea Party advocates such as LIMITED government of Constitutionally LIMITED and ENUMERATED powers.

Consequently, your petty effort is to attack the Tea Party members by hanging that deviant label over all of them.

Ho hum. You are a bore and you are not up to being honest, but everyone sees exactly what you and your ilk are trying to "accomplish." Such lofty goals you have.

Last edited:
BULLSHIT said:

No. You don't "Think." And to whatever extent you have come to your baseless opinion, you evidently imagine that rational folks value any of the blather you spew.

:lol: Now, that's actually funny.

BULLSHIT said:

Oh give it a rest.

You and I and every honest observer knows FULL well that the fact that a few folks who value the Tea Party movement used a term (teabagger) without appreciating the double entendre value associated with some odd sexual practices.

We also know that you don't care for the things that the Tea Party advocates such as LIMITED government of Constitutionally LIMITED and ENUMERATED powers.

Consequently, your petty effort is to attack the Tea Party members by hanging that deviant label over all of them.

Ho hum. You are a bore and you are not up to being honest, but everyone sees exactly what you and your ilk are trying to "accomplish." Such lofty goals you have.

So pointing out facts is an attack in your opinion?

BULLSHIT said:

No. You don't "Think." And to whatever extent you have come to your baseless opinion, you evidently imagine that rational folks value any of the blather you spew.

:lol: Now, that's actually funny.

As I have said before, don't hold back. Tell me what you really think teabagger.

BULLSHIT said:

The only "facts" you "point out" -- you stubbornly dishonest hack -- is that a FEW folks who identify with the Tea Party movement unfortunately utilized a term associated with a sexual practice.

The FACT that I point out to you (yet again) is that you attempt to make that choice by SOME a universal label for all Tea Party supporters.

You may be petty and dishonest, but you will always be just a hack.

BULLSHIT said:

The only "facts" you "point out" -- you stubbornly dishonest hack -- is that a FEW folks who identify with the Tea Party movement unfortunately utilized a term associated with a sexual practice.

The FACT that I point out to you (yet again) is that you attempt to make that choice by SOME a universal label for all Tea Party supporters.

You may be petty and dishonest, but you will always be just a hack.

and you will always be just another dumbass teabagger.

BULLSHIT said:

As I have said before, don't hold back. Tell me what you really think teabagger.

Wrong and wrong, you petty ineffectual hack.

I never identified myself as a Tea Party member. And nobody requires your "ok" to tell a pantload like you what they really think.

You are utterly incapable of addressing the BASIC precepts of the Tea Party movement.

This is why you engage in juvenile ad hominem distraction efforts, instead. Sadly, you are nowhere nearly smart or savvy enough to engage in any meaningful political discussions.

BULLSHIT said:

Wrong and wrong, you petty ineffectual hack.

I never identified myself as a Tea Party member. And nobody requires your "ok" to tell a pantload like you what they really think.

You are utterly incapable of addressing the BASIC precepts of the Tea Party movement.

This is why you engage in juvenile ad hominem distraction efforts, instead. Sadly, you are nowhere nearly smart or savvy enough to engage in any meaningful political discussions.

As soon as you start a meaningful political discussion, we can proceed. Until then it will just be you making dumbass statements, and getting your feelings hurt when I laugh at you. Teabagger.

Forum List

Back