3 teens steal 50 guns from gun store, at least one used in murder....democrat party judge lets them off.

Except all those countries have lower rates, according to the map I posted

And yes, it makes a difference why in countries that get kind of close.

Again, we've already demonstrated that the whole "Gang Member" claim is bullshit when the CPD have three times as many people listed as "Gang members" as there actually are.

I don't know anyone killed by a gang. I do know of one person who was killed by her husband over a petty domestic issue.

Whatever...

here's why I find ALL DGU estimates to be bullshit.

Because only 200 people ayear are shot in "justifiable homicides".

Now, you gun nuts masturbate all day about the happy day you can shoot you a "Criminal", and yet we are to believe that 99.999% of the time, when you get that opportunity, you don't take it. It just doesn't pass a laugh test.

You are an idiot....normal people who own guns are not simply executing the guy trying to rob them......when the criminal runs away, the normal person puts his gun away and goes home...you idiot........

Again, we've already demonstrated that the whole "Gang Member" claim is bullshit when the CPD have three times as many people listed as "Gang members" as there actually are.

I don't know anyone killed by a gang. I do know of one person who was killed by her husband over a petty domestic issue.

Whatever...

Now, you gun nuts masturbate all day about the happy day you can shoot you a "Criminal", and yet we are to believe that 99.999% of the time, when you get that opportunity, you don't take it. It just doesn't pass a laugh test.

Your map isn't every year....you idiot...one year....all the rest Japan has a higher suicide rate, also South Korea and several European countries as well as Canada, you sack of crap.

Meanwhile...2016....

The U.S. behind South Korea, Japan, Belgium, Hungary, you moron...

Whatever...

And here, you idiot...

New Zealand...they can't access guns, and in particular, their kids can't access guns......

A new report by Unicef contains a shocking statistic - New Zealand has by far the highest youth suicide rate in the developed world.
A shock but no surprise - it's not the first time the country tops that table.
The Unicef report found New Zealand's youth suicide rate - teenagers between 15 and 19 - to be the highest of a long list of 41 OECD and EU countries.

The rate of 15.6 suicides per 100,000 people is twice as high as the US rate and almost five times that of Britain.

Again, Japan has a suicide as part of their culture, we don't, and we still manage to kill ourselves at a higher rate because we have easy access to guns.

Oh, Sweden and Denmark have lower rates, too...

I'll take the CDC number over the FBI number, thanks.

Of course, both numbers are kind of horrific, compared to other countries.

NO, they aren't. Most people are killed by their family, friends and neighbors.
View attachment 540982
Only 16 are killed by strangers, and that could just as likely be a gun fetishists losing his shit during a traffic accident as a "criminal".

That number is still Bullshit.

The FBI puts DGU's at 45,000. and justified homicides by civilians at 201.

Another year where Japan and 20 other countries have higher suicide rates than the U.S....you idiot..

Suicide...

Didn't bother with it because the WP has a paywall.

But the US has a rate of 16. Compare that to the rest of the G-7

Japan, 15.3
France 13.8
UK 7.9
Canada 11.8
Italy - 6.7
Germany - 12.3

The rest of your list is largely inaccurate. The only country that you mentioned that has a higher rate is Belgium...

Not saying ending your fetish would eliminate suicides, but it would probably reduce them, which is good enough for me.

You are an idiot....normal people who own guns are not simply executing the guy trying to rob them......when the criminal runs away, the normal person puts his gun away and goes home...you idiot........

I wouldn't know.. Normal people don't stockpile guns like the fucking Zombies are coming, either.

But again, you'd have to believe that 99.9999% of the time, these gun nuts finally get the happy day when they can shoot them a darkie, and the don't? it's just not credible. Not when you gun nuts get on USMB every day wanking off at the thought of pulling a Zimmerman.

Your map isn't every year....you idiot...one year....all the rest Japan has a higher suicide rate, also South Korea and several European countries as well as Canada, you sack of crap.

Actually, I gave you the list... and we have the highest in the G-7... including Japan and Canada.

I'd expect Canada to have a high rate, they live half the year in near darkness.

I'd expect Japan to have a high rate because their culture glorifies suicide.

The US has a high rate because too many people have easy access to guns.

Japan, 15.3
France 13.8
UK 7.9
Canada 11.8
Italy - 6.7
Germany - 12.3

The rest of your list is largely inaccurate. The only country that you mentioned that has a higher rate is Belgium...

Not saying ending your fetish would eliminate suicides, but it would probably reduce them, which is good enough for me.

Your list....2021 is for 2019...the only year that Japan had a lower rate.....

Again...you are lying.......one year .......I have shown you several years......and in each of those years almost 20 countries, all with strict gun control, including Japan and European countries have higher suicide rates than we do....even Canada on some of the lists...

Japan, 15.3
France 13.8
UK 7.9
Canada 11.8
Italy - 6.7
Germany - 12.3

The rest of your list is largely inaccurate.

Truth is not something you have any connection to...........

I wouldn't know.. Normal people don't stockpile guns like the fucking Zombies are coming, either.

But again, you'd have to believe that 99.9999% of the time, these gun nuts finally get the happy day when they can shoot them a darkie, and the don't? it's just not credible. Not when you gun nuts get on USMB every day wanking off at the thought of pulling a Zimmerman.

Actually, I gave you the list... and we have the highest in the G-7... including Japan and Canada.

I'd expect Canada to have a high rate, they live half the year in near darkness.

I'd expect Japan to have a high rate because their culture glorifies suicide.

The US has a high rate because too many people have easy access to guns.

Again, you try to hide the truth...

It doesn't matter why the countries have higher suicide rates......not because it is dark, not because the Japanese don't mind suicide...you claim guns cause suicide....the facts show you don't know what the F**k you are talking about.....without access to guns, the Japanese have a higher suicide rate than we do for every year except 2019, the only year you keep citing.....and on some of the actual lists close to 20 other European countries with strict gun control had higher rates than we do...you idiot.

US rate - 16

New Zealand - 11

And as we saw from the recent mass shooting in Christchurch, the gun ban before recently was kind of porous.

New Zealand had high gun ownership rates for decades and only one mass public shooting....guns do not cause them.....

Americans own 600 million guns, and over 19.4 million legally carry their legal guns out in public for self defense.....

.......total number of people who engaged in mass public shootings in 2019....

12, out of over 330 million people in the United States.

Total number of people killed in those 12 mass public shootings?

Compared to?

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Bathtubs kill 350 people a year.

Ladders kill 200 people a year.

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people a year.

In Japan, bathtubs actually kill between 14,000 and 19,000 people a year.

Your list....2021 is for 2019...the only year that Japan had a lower rate.....

Point is, they had a lower rate.

It doesn't matter why the countries have higher suicide rates......not because it is dark, not because the Japanese don't mind suicide...you claim guns cause suicide....the facts show you don't know what the F**k you are talking about.....without access to guns, the Japanese have a higher suicide rate than we do for every year except 2019, the only year you keep citing.....and on some of the actual lists close to 20 other European countries with strict gun control had higher rates than we do...you idiot.

The Japanese don't have a higher suicide rate and they have a society where Suicide is considered honorable.

We have a higher rate because we have too many guns in the hands of people who plain old shouldn't have them.

I've talked about my neighbor who committed suicide. Someone should have taken away his gun the first time he did a dry run and shot out his patio window, sending a bullet across the common area. The cops came by, he lied to them that someone shot at him, which was clearly disproven by the glass being OUTSIDE the unit. But they didn't take his gun. The just wrote him a citation.

A couple months later he finished the job.

Point is, they had a lower rate.

The Japanese don't have a higher suicide rate and they have a society where Suicide is considered honorable.

We have a higher rate because we have too many guns in the hands of people who plain old shouldn't have them.

I've talked about my neighbor who committed suicide. Someone should have taken away his gun the first time he did a dry run and shot out his patio window, sending a bullet across the common area. The cops came by, he lied to them that someone shot at him, which was clearly disproven by the glass being OUTSIDE the unit. But they didn't take his gun. The just wrote him a citation.

A couple months later he finished the job.
Suicide is a choice.

and we all know you don;t like it when people have choices

You have been and still are an idiot....you blame normal people while refusing to hold actual criminals in prison....

And unfortunately, "good men" are doing nothing about it so they win by default.

'All that is required for stupid /evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

So, I ask again, who is actually at fault here?

Not when they are bad choices that impact everyone else, no.

Suicidal people need help, not guns.

there is plenty of help out there for people if they want it.

And death impacts everyone so really it's no different than a person dying in any other way

Not when they are bad choices that impact everyone else, no.

Suicidal people need help, not guns.
Unfortunately, helping suicidal people does not stop violent people from attacking others...who still need their guns for self defense.

But you're too much of an idiot to understand such a basic concept. If some of these murderous violent people come to your home one night, I hope you are unarmed and offer them crumpets and tea as a peace gesture. Or perhaps you can hand them a biz card to a local counselor.

The idiot keeps stating how much gun violence there is in the USA compared to other G7 countries.

Here's a thought.....I can guarantee that if Democrats were never in power again, America would be THE SAFEST and LEAST VIOLENT country on Earth.

You see, ALL the carnage is a direct result of Leftist policies which encourage death and mayhem. But being the moral narcissists that they are, the idiot and those like him will never see the folly in their ways, only that others must adapt and comply to bend to their will regardless of the death, destruction and chaos it creates.

Forum List

Back