3 Teachers Fired for Refusing to Be Injected with Mystery Substance

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
There’s zero scientific justification for forcing anyone to get injected with the mystery substance. But plenty of science showing severe medical complications and deaths of healthy people who got injected.

It’s all about Big Brother forcing you sheeples to submit to them.

There’s zero scientific justification for forcing anyone to get injected with the mystery substance. But plenty of science showing severe medical complications and deaths of healthy people who got injected.

Wonder who these 3 voted for?...Rhode Island................Hmmmm

It bites you in the arse for sure

With every single question I always ask....Who did you vote for? If they voted Biden, I hope the personal pain in their lives become suicidal
LOL....I was only kidding about the suicide Ukatore. But they deserve every GD horrible thing in life

Example......Child ODs on heroin......................Well who did you as a parent vote for???....Biden?????.....You got what you voted for. plain and simple

It's Rhode Island! What did you expect?

I'm at a point............where if they voted for it..........oh well..........

To those Conservatives trapped behind enemy lines..........MOVE........reinforce Red States and hold the line there.
Western Washington State to South Dakota nine months ago. EVERYONE I talk to here talks about how many people are moving here to escape blue shitholes. Still plenty of room for more.

And coming in 6th in deaths per 100k is Heavily vaccinated Rhode Island.............vaccines work ..............eh.

There are places where the libs just know they are not wanted -- fortunately, they don't really horn in on more rural areas and keep their illness in three places -- Sioux Falls, Pierre and Rapid City.
They always live in Hives. 'Why their strong holds are blue shithole cities.......

Misery loves company I guess.

Western Washington State to South Dakota nine months ago. EVERYONE I talk to here talks about how many people are moving here to escape blue shitholes. Still plenty of room for more.
All of the fellow refugees I’ve met in Virginia so far - couple of dozen - are conservatives including my wife and I. And Virginia turned red.

I'm at a point............where if they voted for it..........oh well..........

To those Conservatives trapped behind enemy lines..........MOVE........reinforce Red States and hold the line there.
Many Progs are controlled by something else now. A power unseen and insidious. Common sense can be lacking in most people at times. But with Progs it is now the norm.

Maybe you want the US to follow the Singapore model, where few people are vaccinated, and their only means of controlling COVID is the economic on/off switch.

Forum List

Back