3 Teachers Fired for Refusing to Be Injected with Mystery Substance

There’s zero scientific justification for forcing anyone to get injected with the mystery substance. But plenty of science showing severe medical complications and deaths of healthy people who got injected.

It’s all about Big Brother forcing you sheeples to submit to them.

So you advocate that teachers dealing with children not be vaccinated at all.....Interesting. Make sure it's in red states only.

Neither. Make sure you apply your "no vaccinations" rules to red states only. That would be cool.
Before California and New York (blue states) were in the lead for COVID deaths.
Now Texas and Florida (with a smaller combined population) have taken the lead, despite the huge head start California and New York had.

The red states are now leading the spread.

Before California and New York (blue states) were in the lead for COVID deaths.
Now Texas and Florida (with a smaller combined population) have taken the lead, despite the huge head start California and New York had.

The red states are now leading the spread.
Liar.
F3E8909E-7F91-4B52-85E1-E8B519CDE01A.jpeg
D9E14037-73A8-425D-A0F1-3BC4B9B642B9.jpeg

Weed out
Undesireables
Groomers

The buzzing has been going off in your head for so long, you start to ignore them.
I iterate. You're trying too hard.

But then, to you and your ilk EVERYTHING is racist, so I guess that every word out of the mouth of someone who disagrees with you must be a buzzword.

Trying too hard. This is why nobody here takes you seriously.

Idiot. Look at the spikes from California and Florida, and not the existence, but the height. Florida spikes (deaths per 100,000) were TWICE as big as California.

So in a way your attempt to prove otherwise, proved my point. Florida took over the COVID death capital status.
Isn't it time for you to log out and go get your weekly booster?

See ya.

There’s zero scientific justification for forcing anyone to get injected with the mystery substance. But plenty of science showing severe medical complications and deaths of healthy people who got injected.

It’s all about Big Brother forcing you sheeples to submit to them.

Meanwhile Drs are talking about Monkey Pox and stating that if you have ever been vaccinated for Chicken Pox or had Chicken Pox that you are covered, because they are similar.

Wait, what?

I don't need 57 boosters for the rest of my life?

Just more proof that The Scamdemic was a hoax put on by The Deep State so they could steal an election and move forward with The Great Reset.

Forum List

Back