3 police officers shot in Cedar Park, Texas, suspect barricaded inside home

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
"We are on scene of a shooting where multiple Cedar Park Police Officers have been shot while responding to a call at a home off Natalie Cove," the message read. "Subject is barricaded inside the home and multiple law enforcement agencies are on scene."

A local Fox 7 reporter claimed sources out on the street told her there were children inside of the house. She also said police had confirmed the wounds the three officers sustained. One was shot in the arm, another in the chest -- but was protected by a Kevlar vest -- and the third officer had a bullet graze their head.

This is happening now.

Reason 4250 why you don't send in social workers for some of this cockamamie nonsense.

Cedar Park, Texas is an up scale, mainly white, suburban city. A police shoot out like this is unheard of in this conservative community. ... :cool:

So, what's the scoop? Surely there is some gossip.

"We are on scene of a shooting where multiple Cedar Park Police Officers have been shot while responding to a call at a home off Natalie Cove," the message read. "Subject is barricaded inside the home and multiple law enforcement agencies are on scene."

A local Fox 7 reporter claimed sources out on the street told her there were children inside of the house. She also said police had confirmed the wounds the three officers sustained. One was shot in the arm, another in the chest -- but was protected by a Kevlar vest -- and the third officer had a bullet graze their head.

This is happening now.

Reason 4250 why you don't send in social workers for some of this cockamamie nonsense.
I hope things turn out alright. There are SO many crazy individuals in our midst these days. And unfortunately a LOT of these individuals seem to own guns. Craziness and gun ownership, NOT a good combination.

I'm serious. Send in a few social workers.
I copy you want to see how it works... Uhh ok... LOL
Send in a few WELL-ARMED social workers, that would suffice.
Social workers with guns ??? Say it ain't so. LOL..... Maybe they can offer up cake and ice cream to the hold out.. What kind little criminal can resist cake and ice cream right ??? I mean that's what the Libby's think they are dealing with anyways.

I'm serious. Send in a few social workers.
I copy you want to see how it works... Uhh ok... LOL
Oh i know how it works. We end up with fewer social worker.
They sure wouldn't like that. Maybe they'll let the police do their job again....Guess they'll have to learn the hard way if try it.
No social worker wants to. I think there is some confusion that social workers are chomping at the bits. That is not the case.

Forum List

Back