3 Former Cops Charged In Wrongful Conviction That Sent A Man To Prison For 25 Years

No, you have it wrong. Culturally I am a proud Cracker.

As far as being a redneck I have an advanced degree in Engineering and did not work in the fields where the term red neck originated.

Go take your bigoted hate White people slurs elsewhere.

That Negro may have beeen innocent of the crime he was charged with but being a Negro we all know he committed other crimes or would have had he not been in jail.
There is nothing about your redneck ass that says anything close to Engineering. I am pretty sure you have committed a lot more crimes than I have.

So how many times have these 3 cops broken the law? The sad part is you don't care about that, your focus is on how you can make the black man the villain.
I merely asked what was the criminal history of the black guy and it appears to have struck a nerve

if he was living on the edge of the law wrongful convictions are an occupational hazard

Fullest extent of the law if the cops are found guilty of this.

Maximum allowable sentence. You lie and send someone to jail for 25 years you deserve whatever you get.

I merely asked what was the criminal history of the black guy and it appears to have struck a nerve

if he was living on the edge of the law wrongful convictions are an occupational hazard
What part of these 3 cops WRONGFULLY convicted an innocent man don't you understand? Which part are you having a hard time understanding? Whether he had a criminal record or not doesn't matter. The man spent 25yrs in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

There is nothing about your redneck ass that says anything close to Engineering. I am pretty sure you have committed a lot more crimes than I have.

I had top secret government clearances. If I had committed crimes I never would have been allowed to have the 30 year career that I had.

On the other hand I have never met a Negro that hadn't been in jail at one time or another. There may be some but they are few and far between.

I don't think I have ever even known a Negro that had a live at home father or who wasn't on welfare at one time or another.

I had top secret government clearances. If I had committed crimes I never would have been allowed to have the 30 year career that I had.
Whoop dee do.
On the other hand I have never met a Negro that hadn't been in jail at one time or another. There may be some but they are few and far between.
Well we know that is bullshit and if you have met someone black it was not by choice. Racist don't deal with black folks.
I don't think I have ever even known a Negro that had a live at home father or who wasn't on welfare at one time or another.
Again just more of the same racist babble.

Let's say he had 9 priors, you think that makes it ok for the cops to lie and put him in prison for 25yrs.
It might help explain how he wound up where he did.

but we are getting ahead of ourselves

I dont think his previous criminal record has been reported in the lib news media

so you are just assuming the worst without really knowing

It might help explain how he wound up where he did.

but we are getting ahead of ourselves

I dont think his previous criminal record has been reported in the lib news media

so you are just assuming the worst without really knowing
Unbelievable, so if he had a prior record in your eyes it is ok for the police to pin crimes on black men whether they committed the crime or not.

Unbelievable, so if he had a prior record in your eyes it is ok for the police to pin crimes on black men whether they committed the crime or not.
You are preaching racism

people who live outside the law are tempting the law of averages that sooner or later something bad will happen to them

You are preaching racism

people who live outside the law are tempting the law of averages that sooner or later something bad will happen to them
You are the one coming with the racist bullshit, you won't commit on these cops who broke the law all you keep asking is dumb shit about whether this man had any priors or not. The man was robbed of 25yrs of his life and you keep trying to flip it as if this man was in the wrong. The crooked ass cops framed this man and took 25yrs of his life WTF don't you understand about that. Is the law of averages catching up to these crooked ass cops.

You are the one coming with the racist bullshit, you won't commit on these cops who broke the law all you keep asking is dumb shit about whether this man had any priors or not.
The cops may have done something wrong

but that does not change the fact that living recklessly has its downside

The cops may have done something wrong

but that does not change the fact that living recklessly has its downside
May have, it has been proven that they in fact pinned a crime on a man who did NOTHING wrong. Why can't that sink into your racist head. You think it is ok that a black man lost 25yrs of his life.

Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner announced charges on Friday against three former homicide detectives who made false statements that contributed to the wrongful conviction of a man who spent 25 years in prison for a rape and murder he did not commit.
And people are going to "intervene" to help some lady being raped on the bus train or plane, and they aren't going to be charged with sexual assault or gang rape themselves?

May have, it has been proven that they in fact pinned a crime on a man who did NOTHING wrong. Why can't that sink into your racist head. You think it is ok that a black man lost 25yrs of his life.
He just doesn't care...

Forum List

Back