3 Former Cops Charged In Wrongful Conviction That Sent A Man To Prison For 25 Years

Ya know what’s radical? You implying that this victim of the system MUST be a criminal… with no evidence
You are refusing to unpack this 'system'. Why is that Lesh? Why won't you tell us about your hatred for 'the system'?

You have yet to defend your attacks on this guy. Get back to me when you do
Well, I don't think it was the system...but...not really sure if we have the same definition. If you don't share, knowledge is kept in the closet.

Closets are bad Lesh. Sharing means caring.

I will give you the last word. Not that expect anything substantive.

Well, I don't think it was the system...but...not really sure if we have the same definition. If you don't share, knowledge is kept in the closet.

Closets are bad Lesh. Sharing means caring.

I will give you the last word. Not that expect anything substantive.
You don’t but you think this guy is guilty of… something

Ohhhh

So you want to punish the man because 3 crooked cops got caught doing wrong. It's amazing how you don't care that 3 cops lied and sent an innocent man to prison for 25yrs. It is not surprising though.

They didn't just lie.

The committed crimes. Which is why the grand jury voted to indite him.

The real criminals here isn't the man who was found not guilty and released.

The criminals are the police who lied and framed an innocent man.

Would you like me to write a fucking book?

Obviously the system allowed this injustice to occur

And people like you allow that to continue.

How many times on this very thread have you blamed the victim here? How many times have you implied that he was a criminal or would now engage in criminal activities with NO evidence whatsoever?

No one has pointed out that by putting that innocent man in prison for that rape and murder he didn't commit, the REAL criminal rapist and murderer was allowed to remain free on the streets to commit the crime again.

More women were unsafe with a rapist and murderer still on the streets free to do it again to more women.

I would not be surprised if the real criminal went on to rape and murder more women.

So those cops made sure that a murdering rapist was still on the streets to rape and murder more women.

I just told you who was to blame. These three scumbag cops and the system that allowed this.

And if you're concerned about what this innocent man will do when he's released, it's on that SYSTEM to make sure he has all his needs taken care of.

He was wronged by that system. Horribly wronged and that needs to be addressed.

YOU however somehow think he always was a danger and still is. Why?

Philadelphia has been a dem machine city since 1952. The system has been under their control since before you were born. The cops have been under dem control since before you were born.

It is really nice of you to just give them a pass on all the terrible things they do to you and have done to you and will do to you in the future.

Have they ever expressed gratitude for your slavish support?

I am not assuming. I am asking the question. Was he a previous offender? If he was, instead of '''RRRRRAAAAAAAACCCCISM!!!''' there may have been other circumstances that may have lent to the police initially suspecting him.
What does it matter? He didn't do this crime.
Anyone else notice that superbadbrutha is refusing to answer any questions relating to his topic?

Refusing or unable.
Take off those racist blinders and you can read it for yourself, it is right there in black and white.

Last edited:
What does it matter? He didn't do this crime.

Take off those racist blinders and you can read it for yourself, it is right there in black and white.
Everything matters. I have yet to even mention the man's race. I think three of those fingers are pointing back at you.

You are a fucking racist redneck, how many crimes have you committed and got away with it.

Stop with your filthy cultural slurs. I am from Florida. We are not rednecks. We are Crackers.

If you are going to be bigoted against White people then at least use the right terminology.

Let's say the dude had 5 priors, you think that makes it ok for the cops to pin a crime on the man that he didn't do.
With career criminals its difficult to tell which way the scales of justice are tilting at any given time

5 priors could 50 times they didnt get caught

With career criminals its difficult to tell which way the scales of justice are tilting at any given time

5 priors could 50 times they didnt get caught
So how many times have these 3 cops broken the law? The sad part is you don't care about that, your focus is on how you can make the black man the villain.

I did, I called you exactly what you are. A racist, redneck.

No, you have it wrong. Culturally I am a proud Cracker.

As far as being a redneck I have an advanced degree in Engineering and did not work in the fields where the term red neck originated.

Go take your bigoted hate White people slurs elsewhere.

That Negro may have beeen innocent of the crime he was charged with but being a Negro we all know he committed other crimes or would have had he not been in jail.

Forum List

Back