3 care packages to take with you to your deserted island for 20 years. Pick one.

Which would you pick?

• A

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
USA
1330565356925.png

Thats a hard one. Obviously, B stood out lol. But then, no. 10 years with nothing?
C = my next choice. But no... Couldnt kill the monkey.
So A is the winner. Everything sounds great, the survival and the money.. Hell yea! Just kill the faggot :)

Last edited:
Thats a hard one. Obviously, B stood out lol. But then, no. 10 yeras with nothing?
So A is the winner. Everything sounds great, the survival and the money.. Hell yea! Just kill the faggot :)

lol. I picked C but I'm worried I'd get faded and never get myself food/shelter/water/etc.

Thats a hard one. Obviously, B stood out lol. But then, no. 10 yeras with nothing?

lol. I picked C but I'm worried I'd get faded and never get myself food/shelter/water/etc.

Faded? And I was just thinking.. How long does a monkey live anyways?

B is the best option actually... 9 kids in 10 years, I'd have a miniature army to do my chores.

B is the best option actually... 9 kids in 10 years, I'd have a miniature army to do my chores.

Only a few would be able to help. And you would have a couple babies too. Besides, would you really want your dreamgirl fat the whole time? lol

Option A gives you your reward later. Put up with the Boy Scout and live in a tent?

Option B gives you your reward now. Dream girl, house, stocked larder. But a tragic end.

Option C gives you a life of leisure, but little real reward. Hedonism.

I'll take the cash and the long view. Option A. How much police supervision will be involved? Accidents can happen and even a well prepared, albeit pesky companion can get "lost" in the space of ten years.

I'm thinking, 9 kids in 10 years, that dream girl will probably have become a nightmare.

At least the fat, wrinkly, slut would love you lol
(no offense to mothers. I get called a mother fucker all the time)

What if day 1 I burn that fucking house down so that 17 year old Britney Spears doesn't die and I can Robinson Caruso around the island

I'm thinking, 9 kids in 10 years, that dream girl will probably have become a nightmare.

At least the fat, wrinkly, slut would love you lol
(no offense to mothers. I get called a mother fucker all the time)

What if day 1 I burn that fucking house down so that 17 year old Britney Spears doesn't die and I can Robinson Caruso around the island

HAHA much better than what I was thinking. Just dont let the bitch in the house after 3649 days lol. Oops couple leap years there.. Maybe even build another. Shit man, you have 10 years lol

Forum List

Back