2nd Impeachment Trial Now Determined To Be Continuation of the Same Political Theater As The First by David Schoen

Your worship of the Loser is a passion that may impair your cerebral faculties.

Protester who screamed at Trump's inauguration: 'This is not America' | ITV  News

There is only 1 here allowing their fragile emotions and irrational hatred cloud their judgment and thinking...and it's not me.

FACT:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi declared she would NOT allow the 1st Impeachment to go forward unless there was UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE AND PARTISANSHIP. She had NEITHER. She LIED, and in doing so she lost whatever credibility she had left.

FACT:
Pelosi destroyed the Democrats' false narrative about Trump being an immediate threat who needed to be removed ASAP by delaying weeks to walk the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate while she attempted to force McConnell to run the SENATE hearings according to her demands.

FACT:
The Democrats not only demonstrated they had NO CRIME, NO EVIDENCE, and NO WITNESSES, they came right out and admitted it. They even argued that none of that was needed to Impeach a President...ummmm, yeah, IF YOU ARE CONDUCTING THE 1ST POLITICALLY PARTISAN IMPEACHMENT IN US HISTORY...which is what they did.

FACT:
The Democrats declared the reason for the 2nd Impeachment was because President Trump is a threat to the nation and our democracy because he 'Incited an Insurrection' with his speech at the Capitol on January 6th. The problem is the transcripts of President Trump's speech proves he called for a PEACEFUL march to the Capitol to CHEER ON politicians. His verbiage was far less violent than that used by Democrats over and over in the past, to include rhetoric so violent it inspired an assassination attempt of GOP politicians (Inciting an Insurrection) and the new VP's call for Antifa/BLM violence to continue (It should not stop.)

FACT:
Before the Articles of Impeachment were written Pelosi was stupid enough to give an interview in which she confessed that the intent of the Impeachment was to protect the Democratic party by eliminating Trump as a political threat in 2024 and beyond.

I am sorry FACT so easily offends you and your fragile emotions / feelings.

impeachment is inherently political

beyond the issue of doing it after they've left office

there is no due process here. they can flip coins to decide their votes if they want. They're not actually acting as a jury, there is no real trial.

The judiciary has no real role in impeachment

Your worship of the Loser is a passion that may impair your cerebral faculties.

View attachment 452014

There is only 1 here allowing their fragile emotions and irrational hatred cloud their judgment and thinking...and it's not me.

FACT:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi declared she would NOT allow the 1st Impeachment to go forward unless there was UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE AND PARTISANSHIP. She had NEITHER. She LIED, and in doing so she lost whatever credibility she had left.

FACT:
Pelosi destroyed the Democrats' false narrative about Trump being an immediate threat who needed to be removed ASAP by delaying weeks to walk the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate while she attempted to force McConnell to run the SENATE hearings according to her demands.

FACT:
The Democrats not only demonstrated they had NO CRIME, NO EVIDENCE, and NO WITNESSES, they came right out and admitted it. They even argued that none of that was needed to Impeach a President...ummmm, yeah, IF YOU ARE CONDUCTING THE 1ST POLITICALLY PARTISAN IMPEACHMENT IN US HISTORY...which is what they did.

FACT:
The Democrats declared the reason for the 2nd Impeachment was because President Trump is a threat to the nation and our democracy because he 'Incited an Insurrection' with his speech at the Capitol on January 6th. The problem is the transcripts of President Trump's speech proves he called for a PEACEFUL march to the Capitol to CHEER ON politicians. His verbiage was far less violent than that used by Democrats over and over in the past, to include rhetoric so violent it inspired an assassination attempt of GOP politicians (Inciting an Insurrection) and the new VP's call for Antifa/BLM violence to continue (It should not stop.)

FACT:
Before the Articles of Impeachment were written Pelosi was stupid enough to give an interview in which she confessed that the intent of the Impeachment was to protect the Democratic party by eliminating Trump as a political threat in 2024 and beyond.

I am sorry FACT so easily offends you and your fragile emotions / feelings.
You might wish to give a pass to any future Loser who might also lie by claiming a "landslide" victory, and incites his goons to mount a deadly attack upon Congress to prevent it from certifying the electoral votes that confirm his democratically-elected successor if the insurrection fails.

Again, the member of the Republican Party leadership in the House succinctly stated the egregious behavior that must be honestly confronted:

“None of this would have happened without the President.
The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence.
He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States
of his office and his oath to the Constitution. I will vote to impeach the President.”

Its a waste of time and tax dollars. You can't impeach someone who's out of office. One would think our elected leaders would know this.

He's already been impeached. Guess you trumpturds still don't understand that this is the trial. In your thinking you would not prosecute a Doctor who retired a couple years ago that had been found to have molested his patients or a retired cop who had been found to plant evidence to convict. You're thinking just doesn't make any sense.

Bin Laden did not fly the plane into the towers, but he caused it.
Charlie Manson didn't actually kill anyone, but he caused it, etc.

Its a waste of time and tax dollars. You can't impeach someone who's out of office. One would think our elected leaders would know this.

He's already been impeached. Guess you trumpturds still don't understand that this is the trial. In your thinking you would not prosecute a Doctor who retired a couple years ago that had been found to have molested his patients or a retired cop who had been found to plant evidence to convict. You're thinking just doesn't make any sense.

Claudette, must have been too busy diddling to respond other than a laugh.

You haven't listened to the tape of his speech. I have. He told them to peacefully go to the Capital and peacefully air their concerns. He also told them to leave peacefully when the protest was going on.

He was a sitting POTUS on that first fake impeachment. He's a private citizen in this one.

Oh I sent a response. You are to busy diddling yourself to read it.

Trump cult official ruling regarding the incitement, via an evidence-free, self-serving lie,
to mount a deadly insurrection against the United States
in an attempt to prevent the peaceful certification of a democratic election:
Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 4.23.57 PM.png

"The Loser tried pretending that the election was fake;

he tried contriving phony pretexts in dozens of courts;
he tried threatening elected officials to falsify the vote.
They left him with no alternative but to send his
goons to trash the Capitol!"

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 5.57.55 PM.png

"The best part for me was watching on tv
as my goons made Pence run for his life!"

He wasn't out of office when he was impeached.
Trump's lickspittles must have wanted the Senate to rush prosecution and deny the defense adequate time to prepare its case.

I suspect they would become hysterical at that as well.

They just want Loser to be above the law.

Oh I sent a response. You are to busy diddling yourself to read it.

As a matter of fact I have been pulling it.

You haven't listened to the tape of his speech. I have. He told them to peacefully go to the Capital and peacefully air their concerns. He also told them to leave peacefully when the protest was going on.

He was a sitting POTUS on that first fake impeachment. He's a private citizen in this one.

But he was POTUS for the 2nd impeachment. What does it take to get it through your head he was impeached?

we need folks like Matt Gaetz who put country before party and defend Trump no matter what even if it means civil war!

EtUDDqhVoAElYnA

But he was POTUS for the 2nd impeachment. What does it take to get it through your head he was impeached?

Was he?? He remained in office. As for number 2, its a waste of time and tax dollars. The man is out of office.

If I were you I'd be more concerned with the current POTUS. On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. His green shit will bankrupt the country.

That's what I'd be worried about. Not a guy who is out of office.

Forum List

Back