28 Republicans who think gay people are “groomers” just voted against a bill that would do more to help protect children against sexual abuse

The bill would have done nothing to protect any child from sexual abuse. All it would do is give money and more people to a useless FBI agency.

It would be better to provide legislation authorizing that fathers of children be armed to protect their offspring from Perverts, rather than just some bullshit giveaway to the Far Left FBI.

“It’s full of pork!” those officials are likely saying.

Did you read it? No you didn’t. That’s just your knee jerk reaction to anything the GOP votes against.

Surprised? No. None of us should be.

Bill passed anyway...despite those idiots. They would rather a kid get abused--than to give up their narrative..sad~

If a Democrat proposes a bill to protect children it will undoubtedly serve the real purpose of making pint sized gay prostitutes. No one has actually thrown molotov cocktails at drag queens. But they should. Those would be absolute American heroes.
A disingenuous reply eh? Yup..not AT drag queens..but at an establishment that hosted a Drag event, I guess that don't count?

The bill would have done nothing to protect any child from sexual abuse. All it would do is give money and more people to a useless FBI agency.

It would be better to provide legislation authorizing that fathers of children be armed to protect their offspring from Perverts, rather than just some bullshit giveaway to the Far Left FBI.
Why are you using the wrong tense..the bill passed~

Not our job to do so.

You are not providing any proof of YOUR accusation.
My accusation is that republicans, in general, say there is pork in bills when there isn’t. If you read my post, I worded it to mean I suspect that will eventually be their reaction. The reality is that they haven’t even addressed it. They are probably hoping no one will notice.

My accusation is that republicans, in general, say there is pork in bills when there isn’t. If you read my post, I worded it to mean I suspect that will eventually be their reaction. The reality is that they haven’t even addressed it. They are probably hoping no one will notice.

What's the problem? The bill passed anyhow, the fact that some Congresspeople had different ideas on how to address the problem doesn't change that.

Bill passed anyway...despite those idiots. They would rather a kid get abused--than to give up their narrative..sad~
What we see here is the reason tens of millions of people left their home nations to come to this las dying oasis. The corruption is brutal. Making sure there are many agendas involved that we have done for decades now. Republicans do not even pretend to resist the other side. What they have helped to do the last two years proves it.

My accusation is that republicans, in general, say there is pork in bills when there isn’t
There's no PORK in a bill Democrats drafted?

business-team.jpg

Your accusation has no merit. Every time, they have been able to provide evidence of pork in the bill.

Forum List

Back