25 year satellite map of old ice disappearing from Arctic. Pubs drone on about new ice that is irrel

Not many people can manage to get politics, insults and namecalling all into a simple weather report. But little haterpubdupes manages all three, in not much more than one line.

Good to know he has one talent, anyway.
Just the facts, chump. And of course you don't know the difference between climate and weather, not to mention old ice and new. Change the channel.

At one time much of north America was covered by ice, are you saying we should strive to get that back also?
Cadillac Island off the coast of Maine, in Acadia National Park, was once covered with 2,000 feet of ice.

We have survived that much warming, we can survive a bit more.

I wonder why right wingers always seem to think in terms of black and white.

So where are you guys on the topic of global warming these days? does it not exist or is it just that humans have nothing to do with it?

So where are you guys on the topic of global warming these days? does it not exist or is it just that humans have nothing to do with it?

So where are you guys on the topic of global warming these days?

I like global warming. Beats the hell out of a new ice age.

So where are you guys on the topic of global warming these days?

I like global warming. Beats the hell out of a new ice age.
If global warming did exist we should be all for it. Longer growing seasons, more food, cheaper prices.

So ice should never melt in your perfect little world. A global ice age is all that is acceptable to you simpletons.

If the glaciers were expanding, would we need new taxes and more government control over our economy to fix that too?

Wow, this is amazing! You know what this means? The current ice age might end sometime over the next couple hundred thousand years.

Cadillac Island off the coast of Maine, in Acadia National Park, was once covered with 2,000 feet of ice.
How long ago? If you're talking during the Ice Age, it means you're missing an important part of the debate, the time line. With AGW we're talking about what's happened over the last ~200 years, NOT the last 20,000.

You criticize people for thinking in terms of black-and-white, and then ask a black-and-white question.

I wonder why leftists always seem to criticize other people based on overly simplistic interpretations of ideas. Let's take climate change, for example. They always say that conservatives don't believe in climate change, but that's not true. I'd be hard pressed to find a single person who doubts whether the climate is changing. Their skepticism is over whether humans are the cause of those changes, to what extend humans might be causing those changes, to what extent humans can mitigate such changes, and exactly what human behaviors are actually generating human effects on climate change. There is also skepticism on the soundness of reasoning and methodology for the way the scientific evidence is collected and processed, the sufficiency of available data to provide adequate context for large scale events occurring over millions of years, the reliability of research results under conditions of funding bias, and several other concerns.

So stop thinking so one dimensionally.

Forum List

Back