25 Quotes That Prove Liberals Don't Love America

another good Opinion. all their FAXU outrage over a simple statement is a way for them to stomp out your "voice" and also your freedoms of speech. These people could give a shit LESS about any of YOU. wake up before it's too late

SNIP:
Giuliani Versus Obama
Should the mayor have considered the president innocent until proven guilty?

The firestorm of denunciation of former New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani, for having said that he did not think Barack Obama loved America, is in one sense out of all proportion to that remark — especially at a time when there are much bigger issues, including wars raging, terrorist atrocities, and a nuclear Iran on the horizon.

Against that background of strife and dangers on the world stage, it may seem as if Barack Obama’s feelings, or Rudolph Giuliani’s opinion about those feelings, should not matter so much, especially when it is hard to know with certainty how anyone feels. Yet when someone is the leader of a great nation at a historic juncture, it is more than idle curiosity to know what drives him.

It is not clear what the basis was for so much outrage at Mayor Giuliani’s opinion about President Obama. Was it that what Giuliani said was demonstrably false? Was it that Barack Obama is supposed to be considered innocent until proven guilty?

Anyone who simply looks at the factual evidence as to whether Obama loves America, or does not, will find remarkably little to suggest love and a large amount of evidence, over a long period of years, showing his constant close association with people fiercely hostile to this country. Jeremiah Wright was just one in a long series of such people.

Barack Obama’s campaign promise to “fundamentally change the United States of America” hardly suggests love. Nor did his international speaking tour in 2009, telling foreign audiences that America was to blame for problems on the world stage.

ALL of it here:
Giuliani Versus Obama The American Spectator

Know who doesn't love Murca, OP?
Those who spend their time trying to divide Her. For details, check your mirror.

From Hawkins? Oops, DOA.

Hawkins simply pointed out who made the quotes...
Yes, but he went digging for things that support his twisted worldview. And he had to go far back in time to do so. Liberals founded this nation. I'm a liberal. I hate it only for what is does wrong and for what it becomes when illiberal people are running it. That is something Hawkins cannot and will not understand. He gets paid to be a hack, that's his job.

Did these people make the quotes or didn't they?

Liberals didn't found this nation, put that on the shelf right now.

this is their way of derailing a thread. they should be ignored. Just a suggestion dear:wink_2:

From Hawkins? Oops, DOA.

Yes, but he went digging for things that support his twisted worldview. And he had to go far back in time to do so. Liberals founded this nation. I'm a liberal. I hate it only for what is does wrong and for what it becomes when illiberal people are running it. That is something Hawkins cannot and will not understand. He gets paid to be a hack, that's his job.

this is their way of derailing a thread. they should be ignored. Just a suggestion dear:wink_2:

I respond to comments directed at me and respect the rights of other's free speech.

From Hawkins? Oops, DOA.

Let's roll Staph! :rofl:

Liberal slave holders? <gasp>
And they raped them, at least in the fact that slaves were property and property cannot grant consent. No one is perfect.

I doubt Liberals would go to war against any taxation...like the Founding Fathers did, no?
The Founding fathers were Liberals. It's why you have rights. Well, not so much then since you were property but, now you know.

Dude, you're blabbering, just because you spew something doesn't make it a fact. Back up what you say with facts. Hint: This is why I think you're an idiot

don't let the trolls take this thread over. That's their mission on here

John Hawkins
John Hawkins runs Right Wing News and Linkiest. He's also the co-owner of the The Looking Spoon. Additionally, he does weekly appearances on the #1 in it's market Jaz McKay show, writes two weekly columns for Townhall and a column for PJ Media. Additionally, his work has also been published at the Washington Examiner, The Hill, TPNN, Hot Air, The Huffington Post and at Human Events

Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

next contestant

John Hawkins
John Hawkins runs Right Wing News and Linkiest. He's also the co-owner of the The Looking Spoon. Additionally, he does weekly appearances on the #1 in it's market Jaz McKay show, writes two weekly columns for Townhall and a column for PJ Media. Additionally, his work has also been published at the Washington Examiner, The Hill, TPNN, Hot Air, The Huffington Post and at Human Events

next contestant

Attacking the source is weak, try addressing the content

the people better wake up. You see what they did to Palin, they went after a regular citizen (Joe the plumber) for showing Obama for what he is...AND you just witnessed the nasty attacks on Giuliani. time to take a stand or let them continue to beat you down

SNIP:
Rudy Giuliani has been attacked by the Left for correctly saying, “I do not believe that the president loves America." Giuliani wasn’t wrong about that and he could have just as easily said, “Liberals don’t love America.” Sure, there are a few exceptions, but they just prove the rule. Most liberals detest America, want to fundamentally change it and are disgusted by people who really love the country. Don’t believe it? Then just look at all these quotes from unpatriotic liberals and maybe you’ll change your mind.

1) While the rest of the country waves the flag of Americana, we understand we are not part of that. We don’t owe America anything – America owes us. — Al Sharpton at the “State of the Black World Conference” in Atlanta

2) We understand that Nixon's aggression against Vietnam is a racist aggression, that the American war in Vietnam is a racist war, a white man's war...We deplore that you are being used as cannon fodder for U.S. imperialism. We've seen photographs of American bombs and antipersonnel weapons being dropped, wantonly, accidentally perhaps, on your heads, on the heads of your comrades. – Jane Fonda in a propaganda message to South Vietnamese soldiers

3) As to those in the World Trade Center…Let’s get a grip here, shall we? True enough, they were civilians of a sort. But innocent? Gimme a break. …If there was a better, more effective, or in fact any other way of visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little Eichmanns inhabiting the sterile sanctuary of the twin towers, I’d really be interested in hearing about it. – Ward Churchill

4) The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing “God Bless America.” No, no, no, God d*mn America, that’s in the Bible for killing innocent people. God d*mn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God d*mn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme. — Jeremiah Wright

5) Let’s get rid of all the economic (expletive) this country represents! Bring it on, I hope the Muslims win! — Chrissie Hynde of The Pretenders

ALL of it here:
25 Quotes That Prove Liberals Don t Love America - John Hawkins - Page 1=

Where are the quotes from me? I'm a liberal.

From Hawkins? Oops, DOA.

Every founding father was a liberal

They used to tar and feather conservatives back then.....what we like to call the good ole days

BS, if they were there would be no 2 A

Why not?

We needed a militia to protect us. We had no Army

And they raped them, at least in the fact that slaves were property and property cannot grant consent. No one is perfect.

I doubt Liberals would go to war against any taxation...like the Founding Fathers did, no?
The Founding fathers were Liberals. It's why you have rights. Well, not so much then since you were property but, now you know.

Dude, you're blabbering, just because you spew something doesn't make it a fact. Back up what you say with facts. Hint: This is why I think you're an idiot

He's spot-on correct; Liberalism was the Great Experiment that founded this country. Even Wiki knows this:

>>
Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economists in the Western world. Liberalism rejected the notions, common at the time, of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings. The 17th-century philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property,[7] while adding that governments must not violate these rights based on the social contract. Liberals opposed traditional conservatism and sought to replace absolutism in government with representative democracy and the rule of law.

Prominent revolutionaries in the Glorious Revolution, the American Revolution, and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of what they saw as tyrannical rule. Liberalism started to spread rapidly especially after the French Revolution. The 19th century saw liberal governments established in nations across Europe, South America, and North America.[8] In this period, the dominant ideological opponent of classical liberalism was conservatism, but liberalism later survived major ideological challenges from new opponents, such as fascism and communism. During the 20th century, liberal ideas spread even further as liberal democracies found themselves on the winning side in both world wars. In Europe and North America, the establishment of social liberalism became a key component in the expansion of the welfare state.[9][10] Today, liberal parties remain a political force with varying degrees of power and influence in many countries throughout the world. <<
We've done this to death on these pages. Here, you might find this elucidating...

Speaking of dating... "Sassy Irish Lass"? In my book that's three wins in a row...
swoon.gif

If you don't know what ideology founded this country, and I bet you do not, start here: Liberalism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.[1] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as democratic elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.[2][3][4][5][6]

Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economists in the Western world. Liberalism rejected the notions, common at the time, of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings. The 17th-century philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property,[7] while adding that governments must not violate these rights based on the social contract. Liberals opposed traditional conservatism and sought to replace absolutism in government with representative democracy and the rule of law."

John Hawkins

next contestant

Attacking the source is weak, try addressing the content

the content is an opinion from a RW troll who does it for a living ... weak flew right over your pointed little head didn't it?

Forum List

Back