25% Of The Total National Debt Over The Last 230 Years Occurred Under The Trump Administration

Nope, everyone's time counts. I have been beating this drum since the days of Reagan and every POTUS since.

Unlike you, my values are not based upon party loyalties
/---/ Got any democRAT fiscal conservatives on the ballot today? Now run along and play with your friends. I'm not chasing you down this stupid rabbit hole,

Trump spent like a 16 year old girl with Daddy's Gold Card.

Which, of course, is perfectly appropriate, given his personal history.

YEvDW98.gif

y7V4SXV.gif

RGi4jCf.gif

None of that is legally mandatory.
Unless Congress passes a law making it not mandatory, yes it is.

"Social Security and Medicare expenditures are funded by permanent appropriations and so are considered mandatory spending according to the 1997 Budget Enforcement Act (BEA). Social Security and Medicare are sometimes called "entitlements," because people meeting relevant eligibility requirements are legally entitled to benefits, although most pay taxes into these programs throughout their working lives.

Some programs, such as Food Stamps, are appropriated entitlements. Some mandatory spending, such as Congressional salaries, is not part of any entitlement program. Funds to make federal interest payments have been automatically appropriated since 1847."

Again your opinion of the spending is irrelevant.

skews13
For context, roughly 25% of our total national debt incurred over the last 230 years actually occurred during the 4 years of the Trump administration. That's right. 25% of our entire national debt, all during the Trump years. Donald Trump raised the debt ceiling 3 times -- ballooning the national debt by 39% in just 4 years.

View attachment 748741

This will be a short lived clown show.
Skews is a good moniker for you. Congress does the spending and Spend like assholes the democrats did while Trump was there....they loved it! He pretty much gave them everything they wanted.
Additionally your ignoring the fact that the median cost of living has gone up nearly 60% Since Biden took office. The far away numbers game played in DC has nothing to do with the average household who are seeing unsustainable increases in their living budgets including groceries, energy and medical care. Obama started this shit....Trump stopped it for a while so that people could actually LIVE....and Biden is carrying the torch that means death to the little guy....straight from the Big Guy himself.

JO

Oh and not to be ignored

Total household debt reached a record $16.5 trillion for Q3 2022[1], and credit card debt is rising at its fastest annual pace in more than 20 years. These sharp increases imply that the U.S. consumer may not be as financially resilient as some have been led to believe.

Last edited:
Unless Congress passes a law making it not mandatory, yes it is.

"Social Security and Medicare expenditures are funded by permanent appropriations and so are considered mandatory spending according to the 1997 Budget Enforcement Act (BEA). Social Security and Medicare are sometimes called "entitlements," because people meeting relevant eligibility requirements are legally entitled to benefits, although most pay taxes into these programs throughout their working lives.

Some programs, such as Food Stamps, are appropriated entitlements. Some mandatory spending, such as Congressional salaries, is not part of any entitlement program. Funds to make federal interest payments have been automatically appropriated since 1847."

Again your opinion of the spending is irrelevant.
Don't bother.....he wouldn't understand your best effort to explain it anyway. He's not interested in what reality is only what his reality is for him.
I wonder how his electric bill is doing these days.

JO

For context, roughly 25% of our total national debt incurred over the last 230 years actually occurred during the 4 years of the Trump administration. That's right. 25% of our entire national debt, all during the Trump years. Donald Trump raised the debt ceiling 3 times -- ballooning the national debt by 39% in just 4 years.

View attachment 748741

This will be a short lived clown show.
Kook

Corruption and the list of other things I noted embedded in these programs are not mandatory.
Non-discretionary spending is mandatory whether you think it's corrupt or not. Whether the US Government is required by law to fund those programs isn't up for debate. You can think we shouldn't be funding them but that's irrelevant to the fact that they are in fact mandatory.

Non-discretionary spending is mandatory whether you think it's corrupt or not.

I never said it was corrupt. I said the corruption aspect is NOT mandatory. Please read what I actually say, not what you wrongly translate me saying.

Whether the US Government is required by law to fund those programs isn't up for debate. You can think we shouldn't be funding them but that's irrelevant to the fact that they are in fact mandatory.

Again, I never said that. But don't let that stop you.

Non-discretionary spending is mandatory whether you think it's corrupt or not. Whether the US Government is required by law to fund those programs isn't up for debate. You can think we shouldn't be funding them but that's irrelevant to the fact that they are in fact mandatory.
ANNNNNNND no President can interrupt that ND spending without congressional permission.....you're talking to a clueless shill. He steps in a puddle and then screams because it's raining out.

JO

I never said it was corrupt. I said the corruption aspect is NOT mandatory. Please read what I actually say, not what you wrongly translate me saying.

Again, I never said that. But don't let that stop you.
WE are reading what you actually said and it was completely retarded. That is why you are getting these responses. Your lack of knowledge about the economy and the numbers behind your silly little bar chart is amusing to say the least.....as to your point....you have proven that you are not to be taken seriously on the matter.

Democrats are equally guilty.
If you look carefully at the derived numbers in that chart you will see that it has been constructed to deceive. The actual ratio of revenue to GDP is never mentioned...that is not an oversight it is intentional. Under Trump it improved by leaps and bounds and still is improving. With the changing value of the dollar due to FED RESERVE actions those numbers will change daily in fact. The Chart is only good for a few minutes ...after that it's old news.

Here is some real news that is actually relevant

Trump didnt spend money, Congress did and democrats owned that Congress. Why are you trying to blame Trump for democrat spending? Furthermore, if that spending is so terrible, why the fuck did you dems blow it in the first place? :cuckoo:
Someone once commented that there was more sunspot activity during the Obama administration than any other in history.....that was true. Was it Obama's fault? No.

And no where have I ever argued otherwise but thanks for at least noting Trump is also guilty. That seems to be something above the head of many.
You are fixated on Trump due to your TDS. It was both Republicans and Democrats who spent that money. I have asked you before and you have always dodged the question but I'll try one more time. Do you think we should not have spent the money due to the pandemic?

Forum List

Back