25% Of The Total National Debt Over The Last 230 Years Occurred Under The Trump Administration

/———/ So? You should be pissed at the Congress who actually spends the money, but that would entail some honesty on your point.

It takes all three to spend even a penny.

But you know this already.

But you will insist.........

Here is your cue, to blame Trump for signing the spending bills and not shutting down the government until democRATs caved in and agreed to a balanced budget. Four years of complete democrat control with even more spending, and not a peep out of your pie hole.
Go ahead, blame Trump for everything, you know you want to.

I complain all the time. You?

It takes all three to spend even a penny.

But you know this already.

But you will insist.........

I complain all the time. You?
/—-/ You may complain, but you blame the wrong branch of government. The president can only do so much.

/—-/ And no outrage at Joe who doesn’t even try to rein in spending. You never say anything about them, only Trump.

I say things about them all the time.

The difference between the Repubs and the Dems is that the Dems to not pretend to care about spending while you all pretend to care but never vote for anyone that will cut spending

For context, roughly 25% of our total national debt incurred over the last 230 years actually occurred during the 4 years of the Trump administration. That's right. 25% of our entire national debt, all during the Trump years. Donald Trump raised the debt ceiling 3 times -- ballooning the national debt by 39% in just 4 years.

View attachment 748741

thumb_trollaward-mame-centerae-memecenter-com-troll-award-by-forevermeme-meme-52076007.png

Please don't feed the trolls

For context, roughly 25% of our total national debt incurred over the last 230 years actually occurred during the 4 years of the Trump administration. That's right. 25% of our entire national debt, all during the Trump years. Donald Trump raised the debt ceiling 3 times -- ballooning the national debt by 39% in just 4 years.

View attachment 748741

This will be a short lived clown show.
Wait............didn't Trump claim his tax cut for the rich would end up paying off the debt in 10 years?

Wait............didn't Trump claim his tax cut for the rich would end up paying off the debt in 10 years?

He didn't know about his giving billions of dollars to farmers because of his failed trade negotiations with China at that time.

Have you ever once told one of your tribe members blaming Biden for all the spending that they should not be doing so?
/——/ I always blame Congress, Republicans and democRAT, and have done so for decades. GW Bush and Trump were raked over the coals by the left for shutting down the government.

/——/ I always blame Congress, Republicans and democRAT, and have done so for decades. GW Bush and Trump were raked over the coals by the left for shutting down the government.

You did not answer the question.

You have no problems telling people that blame Trump that they should be blaming Congress.

Do you do the same for those that blame Biden?

Forum List

Back