25% of our Total Deficit was Created by Trump and the GOP

Guess you forgot that it was a democratic congress who sent Trump mega spending bills to help us get out of the pandemic.
US anual budget deficits:

2016 (Obama last year, as he slowed the annual deficit mightily after he inherited the Big Bush Crash): $587B
2017: $665 B
2018: $779 B
2019: $984B
2020: $1.3T (projected precovid) actual: $3.1T
2021 $2.8T
2022: $1.3T

It is 10000000% fact undeniable fact that Trump ramped up the deficits massively. Massively. (and only had weak low GDP taboot)

Biden has lowered the annual deficit respectfully, all while dealing with covid and passing a much much needed infrastructure bill. Biden has offset a large portion of his spending with tax increases on the wealthy (just like Clinton did), there fore Biden has lower annual deficits than Trump (just like Bill Clinton).

You need to acknowledge and accept this, if you want to be considered credible. Its undeniable, tell the republicans to stop ramping up the deficit, because they are the ones that are doing this.

It's hilarious that the same tards who attributed every penny of debt to Obama when he was president, now try to deflect responsibility from Trump's debt.

These dimwitted hypocrites think they can get away with that shit, even in the face of the fact that Trump himself submitted a record deficit-busting budget BEFORE the pandemic. In the face of the fact that during the pandemic Trump wanted even more stimulus spending than the Democrats wanted.

I don't know how these tards are able to compartmentalize their tiny pinheads like that.

These delusions require no small amount of mental illness.

Last edited:
It's hilarious that the same tards who attributed very penny of debt to Obama when he was president, now try to deflect responsibility from Trump's debt.

These dimwitted hypocrites think they can get away with that shit, even in the face of the fact that Trump himself submitted a record deficit-busting budget. In the fact of the fact Trump wanted even more stimulus spending than the Democrats wanted.

I don't know how these tards are able to compartmentalize their tiny pinheads like that.

These delusions require no small amount of mental illness.
Biden, like Bill Clinton offset any spending bills with tax increases on the wealthy and/or cuts to other spending.

Trump like Bush had nothing at all to offset anything, and Trump and Bush both cut taxes for the ultra wealthy AND spent like crazy.

News flash, if you ramp up the annual deficit by massive amounts because of huge tax cuts and pork spending you will get a small GDP boost and a massive massive deficit increase, which is exactly what Trump and Bush had.

On top of that Clinton had booming growth and jobs, and Biden had a booming 2021 and only a slower 2022 because of Putin's war.
Moving forward the US economy looks ok and looks great for 2024, perfect timing !

Last night Biden gave one of the best SOTU is US history. He called out the free spending mega massive deficits of the fiscally irresponsible GOP, which was such a great move by Biden

It is 100% unequivocal fact that 25% of our total national debt occured under Trump and the GOP, in just 4 years !!! Holy shit, what a waste of money by these guys.

Then lets also not forget that in 2000 Bush and the GOP inherited a balanced budget and they passed insane do nothing spending bills, and then blew up the economy after 7 years of their failed policies.

After Trump and the GOP gave us 25% of our national debt in just 4 short years, and Bush ruined our balanced budget, I don't see how any republican can ever complain about the debt or deficit at all ever again, its laughable.

PS, the annual deficit is now *only* $1T, down from the massive $3+ T in 2020, Trump's last year.

Lie.
Lie.
Lie.
Lie.

I want to reiterate Biden's lie of omission in case anyone is confused on where I stand. It should be well known to anyone who has been reading my posts for my entire time here that the federal debt is my number one issue.

Did Trump add one quarter of our debt? Yes. Biden is correct.

But what Biden deliberately failed to mention is that the Obama/Biden administration ALSO added a quarter of the debt.

2016 (Obama last year, as he slowed the annual deficit mightily after he inherited the Big Bush Crash): $587B
2021 $2.8T

It is 10000000% fact undeniable fact that Trump ramped up the deficits massively. Massively. (and only had weak low GDP taboot)

Biden has lowered the annual deficit respectfully, all while dealing with covid and passing a much much needed infrastructure bill. Biden has offset a large portion of his spending with tax increases on the wealthy (just like Clinton did), there fore Biden has lower annual deficits than Trump (just like Bill Clinton).

You need to acknowledge and accept this, if you want to be considered credible. Its undeniable, tell the republicans to stop ramping up the deficit, because they are the ones that are doing this.
Only douchebag morons blame Trump for COVID spending.

I'm saying Trump wanted more stimulus spending than the Democrats.

I'm saying Trump is a bigger spender than the Democrats

All caught up now?
Yes, I understand that you unable to accept the fact that a democratic congress signed off on every dollar Trump spent regarding the pandemic. In fact, the democratic Congress are the ones who sent the bill to Trump.

2021 $2.8T

Yes, I know the Democratic Congress are the ones who sent the big bills regarding the pandemic to Trump. Thanks for posting those facts.

Yes, I understand that you unable to accept the fact that a democratic congress signed off on every dollar Trump spent regarding the pandemic. In fact, the democratic Congress are the ones who sent the bill to Trump.
No, the Democratic Congress refused to spend as much as Trump wanted to spend.

You really are obtuse, aren't you.

Your delusions are making you look really stupid.

Yes, I know the Democratic Congress are the ones who sent the big bills regarding the pandemic to Trump. Thanks for posting those facts.
Congress sent a $2.2 trillion stimulus bill to Trump.

TRUMP ASKED FOR MORE.

Do try to catch up, dipshit.

jc456

Everything i posted is 100% fact
Go look it up

You have no credibility, I get it, you are a total sheep and don't care about America at all, its all BS, but time to man up and accept these simple facts.
Trump ramped up the deficit mightily, Biden is lowering the yearly deficit, this is just simple fact.
Its so funny to watch you squirm over cold hard facts.
You can't accept facts

I POST FACTS !
Deal With It

No, the Democratic Congress refused to spend as much as Trump wanted to spend.

You really are obtuse, aren't you.

Your delusions are making you look really stupid.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, I thought we were talking about spending, not proposed spending? But, if that is what you want to talk about then take this (not from Fox news):

Everything i posted is 100% fact
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Congress sent a $2.2 trillion stimulus bill to Trump.

TRUMP ASKED FOR MORE.

Do try to catch up, dipshit.
My my, I always know when I win an argument when the left starts calling names. This is what democrats wanted to spend:

Biden like Bill Clinton offset spending increases with tax increases and/or spending cuts.
Trump like Bush did the complete opposite and handed out tax cuts to billionaires AND mega mega massive spending increases, therefor Bush and trump blew up or deficits

My my, I always know when I win an argument when the left starts calling names. This is what democrats wanted to spend:

you got smoked, you didn't win shit

Trump and the GOP spent wildly during Trump's presidency, trump begged the FED for extra stimulus, then during covid Trump asked the Congress for even more spending.

What you posted was under Biden and it didn;t even happen like that at all as the bill they passed was much smaller and offset with a tax increase on the ultra wealthy

Biden like Bill Clinton offset spending increases with tax increases and/or spending cuts.
Trump like Bush did the complete opposite and handed out tax cuts to billionaires AND mega mega massive spending increases, therefor Bush and trump blew up or deficits
What spending cuts?

Forum List

Back