25% of our Total Deficit was Created by Trump and the GOP

Hey Stupid, the House spends money. Nazi Piglosy controlled the House for half of Trump's term,

What a complete dumbass The Banker is :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

BANKER claims to have a masters in finance, he spends his life on politics, yet he doesn't have a clue what congress does.

BANKER claims to have a masters in finance, he spends his life on politics, yet he doesn't have a clue what congress does.
He is also functioning on a 6th grade math skills level, so I question his "masters" degree.

Last edited:
My my my, aren't you the brave one, jumping into another's conversation. Weren't you taught any manners?
More than you I suspect.
You lack in ALL qualities of 'Representative of America'.
You pretend well.

What was your career.
Can I ask?
Or afraid to answer?

He is also functioning on a 6th grad math skills level, so I question his "masters" degree.
Serious Dude.
6th Grade.
How low will the trump bar extend?

You can ask anything you want. I don't have to answer. That is my option--it is nunya. You see, I am very happy with my life and I have no need to broadcast to feed my ego. Opposite of someone you know intimately.
Fair Enough.
But.........Will You respond to the FACTS BELOW?

I was a "successful" Math teacher for 37 years. You fail when you deny this FACT.
Community 'Man of the Year' for Community Service.
Teacher of the Month. ONCE, because they Don't allow Multiple Winners.

So, I have that ^^^^
What do you got?

Also, I'm 61 and retired, but continued my Part-Time job I stated in 2017,
while working BOTH jobs, FOR 5 YEARS. Now I ONLY do the Part-time Job. of $54K

So, for the reading comprehension CHALLENGED RWI's,

I retired from my main Teaching Job of 37 years, and NOW, I'm continuing the Part-time job which is still paying $54K per year and collecting my Pension. No SS yet.

I will collect SS at a future date. I don't need it until I retire from the "part-time 54K per year" job.

Suck on that.

Fair Enough.
But.........Will You respond to the FACTS BELOW?

I was a "successful" Math teacher for 37 years. You fail when you deny this FACT.
Community 'Man of the Year' for Community Service.
Teacher of the Month. ONCE, because they Don't allow Multiple Winners.

So, I have that ^^^^
What do you got?

Also, I'm 61 and retired, but continued my Part-Time job I stated in 2017,
while working BOTH jobs, FOR 5 YEARS. Now I ONLY do the Part-time Job. of $54K

So, for the reading comprehension CHALLENGED RWI's,

I retired from my main Teaching Job of 37 years, and NOW, I'm continuing the Part-time job which is still paying $54K per year and collecting my Pension. No SS yet.

I will collect SS at a future date. I don't need it until I retire from the "part-time 54K per year" job.

Suck on that.
Meh. Feel better now?

you free loaders use the countries services, then you don;t want to pay your fair share, just like all the red states that take all the tax money that the Blue states pay to the government
Red = free Loader
LIAR! There is not a big difference, except around the DC area.

oh look a republican blaming others for their fuck ups...
Move the counter to 2,334,593,689,126,093
/----/ Blaming the Speaker of the House who controls all spending bills and appropriations is somehow blaming others? And you blame the minority party who didn't have the votes to stop it?
Let me buy you a beer...
iu

Hey Stupid, the House spends money. Nazi Piglosy controlled the House for half of Trump's term,

What a complete dumbass The Banker is :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
the GOP controlled Congress for 6 of the 8 Obama years, so Obama's debt is all the GOPs fault...

What a complete dumbass
Trump's policies caused the debt, Trump spent recklessly and signed all those spending bills.

The party of excuses, debt, deficits, and total failure, and riots at the Capitol

/----/ Blaming the Speaker of the House who controls all spending bills and appropriations is somehow blaming others? And you blame the minority party who didn't have the votes to stop it?
Let me buy you a beer...
iu
Obama's debt was all the republicans fault seeing how they controlled congress for 6 of the 8 years...

Obama's debt was all the republicans fault seeing how they controlled congress for 6 of the 8 years...
/----/ Thanks for admitting Congress controls the spending, and the president -- any president can do little to stop it. May I quote you to the Libtards who blame Trump for overspending?

/----/ Thanks for admitting Congress controls the spending, and the president -- any president can do little to stop it. May I quote you to the Libtards who blame Trump for overspending?
the president signs these bills... The president has the ultimate control.
The president is most responsible.

the president signs these bills... The president has the ultimate control.
The president is most responsible.
/----/ Ahhhh Geeeze - you had a moment of clarity, now you slipped back into LiberalPropagandaville. If the president vetoes the bill, Congress can still override it if they have the votes. If not, the president is then blamed for shutting down the government and hurting American citizens. They end up signing the bill to stop the pain. At any rate, I took a screenshot of your first post and will use it as often as I can.
1675949651520.png

/----/ Ahhhh Geeeze - you had a moment of clarity, now you slipped back into LiberalPropagandaville. If the president vetoes the bill, Congress can still override it if they have the votes. If not, the president is then blamed for shutting down the government and hurting American citizens. They end up signing the bill to stop the pain. At any rate, I took a screenshot of your first post and will use it as often as I can.
View attachment 755317
Well seeing how Trump asked for more spending than what Congress passed, obviously Trump is the problem.
Look at the lengths you go to just to try and defend Trump failed mega debt presidency.

Thank you for admitting that the debt under Obama was the GOP's fault.

Well seeing how Trump asked for more spending than what Congress passed, obviously Trump is the problem.
Look at the lengths you go to just to try and defend Trump failed mega debt presidency.

Thank you for admitting that the debt under Obama was the GOP's fault.
Big fat lie.

25% of our Total Deficit was Created by Trump and the GOP​

How stupid are you really? By default, your clown quote then means that the dumbocraps must have created the other 75%. Which any sane American knows is the real facts.

Forum List

Back