25% of our Total Deficit was Created by Trump and the GOP

Your Worthless Negro added ten trillion to the national debt and all we got out of it was increased poverty, dismal economic growth, decreased family income, increased taxes, enormous worthless government spending and more welfare
Come on man, in demofk land no demofk ever did that. It's always the fault of the previous conservative president.

Nothing demonstrates the Dunning Kruger Effect more vividly than when Trumpsters start lecturing on economics and markets.
the fact you just wrote that represents the irony of it all.

THAT'S THE FUCKING OPPOSITE OF WHAT TRUMP WAS GETTING.

YOU COMPLETELY FUCKED THAT UP.

Holy shit. You can't POSSIBLY be this ignorant.

Okay, I take it back.
raise those interest rates is what Joe wants?

Last night Biden gave one of the best SOTU is US history. He called out the free spending mega massive deficits of the fiscally irresponsible GOP, which was such a great move by Biden

It is 100% unequivocal fact that 25% of our total national debt occured under Trump and the GOP, in just 4 years !!! Holy shit, what a waste of money by these guys.

Then lets also not forget that in 2000 Bush and the GOP inherited a balanced budget and they passed insane do nothing spending bills, and then blew up the economy after 7 years of their failed policies.

After Trump and the GOP gave us 25% of our national debt in just 4 short years, and Bush ruined our balanced budget, I don't see how any republican can ever complain about the debt or deficit at all ever again, its laughable.

PS, the annual deficit is now *only* $1T, down from the massive $3+ T in 2020, Trump's last year.

Don't let the pandemic enter into your conversation, kid.
Now get back to school.

Last night Biden gave one of the best SOTU is US history. He called out the free spending mega massive deficits of the fiscally irresponsible GOP, which was such a great move by Biden

It is 100% unequivocal fact that 25% of our total national debt occured under Trump and the GOP, in just 4 years !!! Holy shit, what a waste of money by these guys.

Then lets also not forget that in 2000 Bush and the GOP inherited a balanced budget and they passed insane do nothing spending bills, and then blew up the economy after 7 years of their failed policies.

After Trump and the GOP gave us 25% of our national debt in just 4 short years, and Bush ruined our balanced budget, I don't see how any republican can ever complain about the debt or deficit at all ever again, its laughable.

PS, the annual deficit is now *only* $1T, down from the massive $3+ T in 2020, Trump's last year.

Hey...yet another nice Troll thread!
I'll bet you'll have all the Trumpies head over heels arguing this stupidity. :laughing0301:
Excellent way to keep them on their toes and the forum active.

👍

Funny thing is, if trump didnt do anything with covid, he would have been hung in town square. By the very people whining about his debt lol.
You disingenuous twats fool no one but your fellow tards.
I said it a few years ago.....Trump was put into a Catch 22 situation with the democrats.

Exactly, for what? To give massive fucking tax cuts to the wealthy and the elites. lol. So what are the republicans going to do these next couple of years??? Well, they're going to slash and burn anything that helps the poor and middle class. And you wonder why our middle class is dying in this country. It is the republican party doing it. These are some sick 18th century thinking idiots that are brainwashed and gone.
Your DImwits are the elitist rich you keep babbling about. And so far the only party I have seen destroying the working class is your idiot Reich. We are dying because we have to support your lazy non working ilk Looneybin.

Biden is doing his level best to beat Trump's debt record. I think he'll do it, too.

Trump hates being second to anyone, so he tied Obama's debt record in half the time.

Biden committed a lie of omission. The Obama/Biden administration also ran up one quarter of the total debt.

Our politicians run up the deficit because it artificially juices GDP growth.

This is a bipartisan problem. Fuck them all.

We get the politicians we deserve.

I said it a few years ago.....Trump was put into a Catch 22 situation with the democrats.
Yes, but he loved to spend like a drunken Democrat.
If we didnt have a congress, no telling what he would have spent.

one can imply that indeed. Again, yes or no, did joe print money?
Joe did not print money at all.
He took over as president and the FED was printing a lot of Trump money, because the FED printed record money with Trump as Trump begged him to print...

Forum List

Back