25% of our Total Deficit was Created by Trump and the GOP

Not only do you have the Trumpsters flailing and desperately trying to change the subject, you also have them demonstrating, once again, how fucking spectacularly ignorant they are on this issue.

Well done.
only in your grazing field!! you sheep stay together now, the Trump wolf is still out there.

More MAGAt projecting......classic con-sidering that the GOP was the party that elected a con-victed pedophile as Speaker of the House.
yes or no? I love it when it explodes in your face. What's that hanging off your lip?

Last night Biden gave one of the best SOTU is US history. He called out the free spending mega massive deficits of the fiscally irresponsible GOP, which was such a great move by Biden

It is 100% unequivocal fact that 25% of our total national debt occured under Trump and the GOP, in just 4 years !!! Holy shit, what a waste of money by these guys.

Then lets also not forget that in 2000 Bush and the GOP inherited a balanced budget and they passed insane do nothing spending bills, and then blew up the economy after 7 years of their failed policies.

After Trump and the GOP gave us 25% of our national debt in just 4 short years, and Bush ruined our balanced budget, I don't see how any republican can ever complain about the debt or deficit at all ever again, its laughable.

PS, the annual deficit is now *only* $1T, down from the massive $3+ T in 2020, Trump's last year.

Which means 75% was Created by DEMOCRATS.... WOW Who knew.. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :spank:

one can imply that indeed. Again, yes or no, did joe print money?
Yes.

And yet, everything I said was correct. And everything the OP said was correct.

And Joe isn't on his hands and knees begging the Fed for help like your hero did.

So your desperate attempt to change the subject is weak. Tough shit.

Yes.

And Joe isn't on his hands and knees begging the Fed for help like your hero did.

Does all of this make Biden your hero?

Yes.

no one denied that Trump cut a stimulus. Why did he do it you left off. If you just want to deliver demofk talking points, you achieved your objective. The facts matter and you always ignore them. The revenue received under trump was the most received in a tax period. FACT

The Trumpsters REALLY don't like this thread. Their attempts at deflection are in overdrive.

It's a reminder of how he fooled them. And still is.
I don't give a shit about this thread in the least. It's fun watching you all having to lie to make points. It's just further evidence to support you haven't a clue about economics.

Last night Biden gave one of the best SOTU is US history. He called out the free spending mega massive deficits of the fiscally irresponsible GOP, which was such a great move by Biden

It is 100% unequivocal fact that 25% of our total national debt occured under Trump and the GOP, in just 4 years !!! Holy shit, what a waste of money by these guys.

Then lets also not forget that in 2000 Bush and the GOP inherited a balanced budget and they passed insane do nothing spending bills, and then blew up the economy after 7 years of their failed policies.

After Trump and the GOP gave us 25% of our national debt in just 4 short years, and Bush ruined our balanced budget, I don't see how any republican can ever complain about the debt or deficit at all ever again, its laughable.

PS, the annual deficit is now *only* $1T, down from the massive $3+ T in 2020, Trump's last year.

Your Worthless Negro added ten trillion to the national debt and all we got out of it was increased poverty, dismal economic growth, decreased family income, increased taxes, enormous worthless government spending and more welfare.

This idiot Potatohead that dumbasses like you voted for that stole the 2020 election from the American people is trying to outdo him.

Trump did increased the debt like all modern Presidents and that was a bad thing but at least for his debt we got a great economy until the pandemic hit with low unemployment increased family income. lower taxes and more high paying jobs.

If you don't like government debt then join me in advocating that the goddamn government stop spending so much money. Think you can do that or are you just spouting your mindless partisan hate?

Last edited:

/——-/ Where is Dementia Joe’s balanced budget proposal?
6BF9D8C9-B248-4B90-815F-56BCB0CD757D.jpeg

Forum List

Back