24 shot in Chicago since Friday

No liberal agenda to push here folks....

storm-troopers+move+along.jpg

13 shot and no deaths makes national headlines in an assault weapon is usd but if 24 get shot including 5 fatalities it is a local story

5 Dead, 19 Wounded as Chicago Violence Rages On | NBC Chicago

How many of those were suicides? How many were accidents? How many were domestic arguments?

yes, in a country where you have 300 million guns, you are going to have to live with this sort of thing.

Every day in this country, guns are responsible for 31 murders, 53 suicides and 3 accidental deaths.

Which normally you are fine with, unless it's Chicago, where you get to express your hatred for black folks and Obama.

If only some of them were Trannies, you'd hit the trifecta...

13 shot and no deaths makes national headlines in an assault weapon is usd but if 24 get shot including 5 fatalities it is a local story

5 Dead, 19 Wounded as Chicago Violence Rages On | NBC Chicago

How many of those were suicides? How many were accidents? How many were domestic arguments?

yes, in a country where you have 300 million guns, you are going to have to live with this sort of thing.

Every day in this country, guns are responsible for 31 murders, 53 suicides and 3 accidental deaths.

Which normally you are fine with, unless it's Chicago, where you get to express your hatred for black folks and Obama.

If only some of them were Trannies, you'd hit the trifecta...

None, they were all acts of crime by criminals.
No law abiding citizen may have a ccl in Chicago, it has the strictest gun regulations in the nation.

Interesting that it also has the most murders !!

Your gun grabs work !!

Joe, guns are not responsible for anything.
Accidents are caused by people.
Murders too.

Suicide is a good thing, man decides to kill himself, it's his life , he can do what he wants with it.

They should use suicide as an advertising tool for guns.
They are the second most effective method of suicide on earth.

Murders too.

Suicide is a good thing, man decides to kill himself, it's his life , he can do what he wants with it.

Joe is unaware that guns do not have minds of their own. The intent to kill lies with the killer, not his weapon. My gun is no more responsible for me killing someone as a pair of shoes is for causing a person to walk. They are instruments. Period. They control the gun, not the other way around. Joe is too dense and naive to recognize that for himself.

Last edited:
[

None, they were all acts of crime by criminals.
No law abiding citizen may have a ccl in Chicago, it has the strictest gun regulations in the nation.

Interesting that it also has the most murders !!

Your gun grabs work !!

There was never a gun grab in Chicago. They never confiscated guns after the 1984 ban.

The problem with the Chicago ban was that it was uneforced and the GUn Companies immediately subverted it by setting up guns shops in Gary and Cicero to keep selling to the gang-bangers.

Murders too.

I'm glad to hear you think suicide is a good thing.

Point is, we'd have less murders, less suciides and less accidents if guns weren't available to anyone who wanted them.

Only gun grabber nuts think suicides stop if you ban guns!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNb34vPqrN0#at=257]Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube[/ame]

But they sure make for a lot of good laughs in this forum!!:2up:

Any whites involved?

I haven't detected any phony "outrage" from the PC Police to this point, so I would guess not, unless the whites were the victims.

Don't feed the racist troll, Mac.

Joe, there is a large and growing (in my personal estimation) group of people in this country that is sick and tired of the hypocrisy and double standards constantly shoved in their face by (those I call) the PC Police regarding race issues, and I completely understand (and relate to) their frustration and anger.

For the PC Police and the race pimps, the beauty of their tactics has to be that they increase the animosity within this group of people, which perfectly adds to the cycle of division. Of course, this also adds to their significant political advantage in this area. Surely they know that when they scream "racist" and cram skin pigmentation into every opportunity they are just making things worse. But they don't care.

And who ultimately suffers the most from this tactic? American blacks.

I know you don't (or you'll say that you don't) see this, I just thought I would bring out the obvious.

Last edited:
Spambot is joining the conversation... Thread killer.

Well thanks for the compliment s0n!! That's what I do in here.....blow up threads:lol:

By posting up links that decimate the gun grabber k00ks!! Like THIS >>>>

Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, April 2013. Complete research paper >>>

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

What did they conclude?

more guns = less crimes

The results are exceedingly sobering if you are a gun grabber fanatic!!!

The summary =

Many people believe that owning guns only increases the amount of crime. However, a recent study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy concluded that there is a negative correlation between gun ownership and violent crime in countries internationally. In other words, the more guns the less crime. The study showed that nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not. In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.

Does Owning Guns Reduce Crime?

I LOVE THIS FORUM:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

[
Joe, there is a large and growing (in my personal estimation) group of people in this country that is sick and tired of the hypocrisy and double standards constantly shoved in their face by (those I call) the PC Police regarding race issues, and I completely understand (and relate to) their frustration and anger.

For the PC Police and the race pimps, the beauty of their tactics has to be that they increase the animosity within this group of people, which perfectly adds to the cycle of division. Of course, this also adds to their significant political advantage in this area. Surely they know that when they scream "racist" and cram skin pigmentation into every opportunity they are just making things worse. But they don't care.

And who ultimately suffers the most from this tactic? American blacks.

I know you don't (or you'll say that you don't) see this, I just thought I would bring out the obvious.

I think what feeds the race pimps are when white people do things like acquit a guy of shooting an unarmed child despite blatant evidence he did it, but that's just me.

I mean, the way that Martin was demonized, (for apparently just being your typical teenager), that's what's making things worse.

When blacks and whites can face the same situation and get the same results, then we can declare racism over.

We aren't there yet. Not by a long shot.

Forum List

Back