226 members of antifa/blm involvement in capitol riots

Sullivans' bro' puts the finger on 226 members, of what ever they call themselves this week.
Pelosi probably held the impeachment to coincide so these people weren't exposed.
FBI put out a statement: Nothing to see here. LOL

"226" huh.

That's interesting since one of your fellow-traveler useful Traitoridiots just posted this thread declaring the entire mob to be "a couple hundred [sic] taxpayers breaking into the People's House to take a stand". Whelp, that means they must be ENTIRELY "members of AntiFa/BLM". Even though you can't be a "member" of an organization that doesn't exist.

----- So you're telling us that "members" of this nonexistent "group" --- the entire mob --- stormed in wielding Confederate flags in a terrorism event for the purpose of forcing Congress to do the unConstitutional and install a loser Rump candidate. And if they didn't do so they were ready to hang Mike Pence.

You run with that one, Zippy. And before you run, please tell us where you score your hallucinogens.
ya mean a black man can't be believed???
How racist of you....which you are.

I made no mention of any "black man", Tonto. YOU did.
What does BLM stand for Hoto

Sullivans' bro' puts the finger on 226 members, of what ever they call themselves this week.
Pelosi probably held the impeachment to coincide so these people weren't exposed.

"226" huh.

That's interesting since one of your fellow-traveler useful Traitoridiots just posted this thread declaring the entire mob to be "a couple hundred [sic] taxpayers breaking into the People's House to take a stand". Whelp, that means they must be ENTIRELY "members of AntiFa/BLM". Even though you can't be a "member" of an organization that doesn't exist.

----- So you're telling us that "members" of this nonexistent "group" --- the entire mob --- stormed in wielding Confederate flags in a terrorism event for the purpose of forcing Congress to do the unConstitutional and install a loser Rump candidate. And if they didn't do so they were ready to hang Mike Pence.

You run with that one, Zippy. And before you run, please tell us where you score your hallucinogens.

Since there's no "homo" here I'll just point out that "BLM" was your phrase.
Which I quoted.

Are you retarded or do you just play one on the internets?

"226" huh.

Which I quoted.

Do you always "try" and sound like an intellectual.
Your're wrong again. Herer's your very own quote, that you quoted from someone else other than me.

Bottom Line
James Sullivan said 226 member of antifa were involved in the riots
deal with it.

"226" huh.

Which I quoted.

Your're wrong again. Herer's your very own quote, that you quoted from someone else other than me.

Bottom Line
deal with it.

Bottom line --- see the quotes? That's quoting YOU, Cupcake. READ YOUR OWN THREAD TITLE, DUMBASS.

There are no "members of AntiFa". There's no such organization. But of course don't let that stop you from your inane childish comic book fantasies.

"226" huh.

Which I quoted.

Bottom Line
deal with it.
The cops and the FBI and every respected media in the world says you are nuts.

What were their names?

"226" huh.

So now you're denying the existence of BLM/Antifa. You are absurd. They rioted all over the country for a year and you say they don't exist. YOU LEFTIES ARE NOTHING WITHOUT LIES.

Forum List

Back