220 Pound Transgender Giant Will Play Handball At Women's World Cup

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Oh god this is going insane, LMFAO..

hannah-mouncey.jpg

220 Pound Transgender Giant Will Play Handball At Women’s World Cup
Mouncey said she'd never opt for surgery to switch genders, insisting she was transitioned with the assistance of a daily supplement plan.

"I take four pills a day," she said. "Estrogen and an anti-androgen. That's pretty much it.
"I am transitioned. Some people will get cosmetic surgery, you know, hundreds of thousands of dollars reshape their jaw or their voice box and have surgery and all sorts of stuff. I'm definitely not going down that path."

View attachment 291234

Mouncey said she'd never opt for surgery to switch genders, insisting she was transitioned with the assistance of a daily supplement plan.

"I take four pills a day," she said. "Estrogen and an anti-androgen. That's pretty much it.
"I am transitioned. Some people will get cosmetic surgery, you know, hundreds of thousands of dollars reshape their jaw or their voice box and have surgery and all sorts of stuff. I'm definitely not going down that path."

I have to admit this is wrong.

Look, if those people want to change their look and even snip off or add on parts, I do not care!

BUT

They should not be allow to play in the opposite sex sport.

Sorry that is my opinion and where I stand on the issue...

View attachment 291234

Look, if those people want to change their look and even snip off or add on parts, I do not care!

BUT

Look at this guy, girls could get hurt..

b881381677z1_20180517152619_000gns13k11l2-0-ax3r2zeyifnrfud8aq2_fct2194x1628x51_t1880.jpg

View attachment 291234

BUT

Look at this guy, girls could get hurt..

View attachment 291239

I agree and they should not be allow on the same playing field at all.

He was born as a male, then you play male sports and not female sports no matter if you want to have breasts...

She should kick him in the ball sack.

No, the parents of any kid that is allowing their kid to become a transgender should be looked at closely!

Once you are 18 then it is the individual choice but before that Parents should and most likely have control and should make it clear their child is this one sex and if they want to play sports they can play with the sex they were born as or do not play!

Boys have an unfair advantage even in transgender therapy and should not be allow to play girls sports!

View attachment 291234

Big Mikey Obama approves

Make all athletes take a DNA test before they play any sports to determine if they are actually a male or female.

DNA testing will determine the correct birth sex of a person, regardless of body parts being amputated, modified or drugs being taken.

Then the athletes can be segregated by the gender they belong to.

Last edited:

View attachment 291234

Remember when they accused us of using the slippery slope fallacy, when we asked where this shit would lead?

If he/she wins I hope Pelosi invites it to the Capitol.
America`s handball fans will be in an uproar. Both of them.

Quite a stretch to hide from that point, wasn't it.
I was just making the point that no one really gives a shit. I get the slippery slope thing though. Before long there will be transgendered humans infiltrating our once glorious badminton team.

You were hiding from the point how insane this nation and it's laws have become.

It is completely understandable. I can imagine how terrified you must be, of having to defend the results of your side's policies and ideas, based on their actual results.

'International Olympic Committee guidelines say that men who convert to women have to undergo at least 12 months of hormone therapy before they can compete against women'

Private organization makes the rules. Maybe if you boycott the Olympics you can force them to change the rules.

If he/she wins I hope Pelosi invites it to the Capitol.
America`s handball fans will be in an uproar. Both of them.

Quite a stretch to hide from that point, wasn't it.
I was just making the point that no one really gives a shit. I get the slippery slope thing though. Before long there will be transgendered humans infiltrating our once glorious badminton team.

Yeah we know, you could careless about little girls in our society

Forum List

Back