21st Century Emily Posts: Little Girls Scream F-Words for LGBT T-Shirt "Good Cause"

Is this where the LGBT 'permissiveness' with children will stop? Or will the future hold worse?

• This is as far as they will go. They will stop themselves after this.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is just the beginning. Fasten your seatbelts.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
This borders on child abuse but as I've stated many times on this board, there's no level to which Democrats will stoop. WARNING: Very offensive language.
A]

Since I won't watch the video- maybe you could explain what action- or words- you consider to be child sexual exploitation?

It was produced by an LGBT t-shirt company.

Wow- everything is about LGBT to you.

FCKH8.com

From their mission statement

FCKH8.com is a for-profit T-shirt company with an activist heart and a passionate social change mission: arming thousands of people with pro-LGBT equality, anti-racism and anti-sexism T-shirts that act as “mini-billboards” for change.

Odd isn't it- that you don't mention the anti-racism or anti-sexism part?

This borders on child abuse but as I've stated many times on this board, there's no level to which Democrats will stoop. WARNING: Very offensive language.
A]

Since I won't watch the video- maybe you could explain what action- or words- you consider to be child sexual exploitation?
Why bother?

Thats pretty much my feeling. If you can't explain why a video is offensive, I certainly am not going to bother watching it.

A]

Why bother?

Thats pretty much my feeling. If you can't explain why a video is offensive, I certainly am not going to bother watching it.
Then STFU, you have no business commenting on it.

A]

Why bother?

Oh I am not commenting on the video- I haven't seen it.

I asked you to explain what you considered to be child sexual exploitation.

You either are unable to- or unwilling to.

Why? Who cares.

A]

Why bother?

Oh I am not commenting on the video- I haven't seen it.

I asked you to explain what you considered to be child sexual exploitation.

You either are unable to- or unwilling to.

Why? Who cares.
Yeah, I know. You're just trolling the thread. Fuck off.

I have watched maybe three non-music videos in 62 months. So, no, I didn't.

Tell me what is wrong with the video, and don't ignore that you are a potty mouth.

I have watched maybe three non-music videos in 62 months. So, no, I didn't.

Tell me what is wrong with the video, and don't ignore that you are a potty mouth.
Thank you for admitting you're ok with it. BTW, there is a difference between an adult using profanity with other adults, and adults coaching 8 and 9 year olds to use profanity. I guess in your twisted mind, you can't see the difference.

It had the effect the makers desired; pissing off people like S.J.! :rofl:
I'm not surprised you would see nothing wrong with coaching little girls to use profanity.

Well hey it worked. It got a stiff like you to watch and listen to their message! :rofl:
The message I got is that Democrats will stop at nothing (including exploiting children) to push their agenda, and sycophants like you will embrace it.

It had the effect the makers desired; pissing off people like S.J.! :rofl:
I'm not surprised you would see nothing wrong with coaching little girls to use profanity.

Well hey it worked. It got a stiff like you to watch and listen to their message! :rofl:
The message I got is that Democrats will stop at nothing (including exploiting children) to push their agenda, and sycophants like you will embrace it.

That's about what I'd expect from a terrified conservative

Forum List

Back