21 Republicans Push To Officially Censure President Biden For

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The resolution expresses "disapproval of the failure to uphold the constitutional duty to ‘take care that the laws be faithfully executed and the usurpation of the legislative authority of Congress by the President of the United States."

21 Republicans, led by Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., on Wednesday introduced a resolution to censure President Biden for what the lawmakers described as a "failure" to faithfully execute U.S. border and immigration laws – as Republicans continue to hit the administration for its handling of the crisis at the southern border.

"My censure resolution holds President Biden accountable for his actions – or lack thereof – at the border," Boebert said in a statement. "Biden has refused to enforce the laws securing our border, he has refused to visit our border, his border czar Kamala has refused to visit the border, and his Secretary of Homeland Security is lying to the American people by saying that our border is closed."

"Not only has Biden done nothing to secure the border, he has actively made it worse by implementing policies that incentivize illegal immigration like amnesty, catch and release, and abolishing the remain in Mexico policy," Boebert said. "The result of Biden’s mismanagement is staggering, and the numbers speak for themselves."

The resolution also calls for Biden to fire Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and replace him "with leadership that will prioritize the security of the United States and faithfully enforce the laws enacted by Congress."

- Mayorkas is the Democrats' Illegal Immigration version of 'Baghdad Bob'.

Although this Censure is more than warranted, the Democrats will never allow it to pass.

The resolution expresses "disapproval of the failure to uphold the constitutional duty to ‘take care that the laws be faithfully executed and the usurpation of the legislative authority of Congress by the President of the United States."

21 Republicans, led by Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., on Wednesday introduced a resolution to censure President Biden for what the lawmakers described as a "failure" to faithfully execute U.S. border and immigration laws – as Republicans continue to hit the administration for its handling of the crisis at the southern border.

"My censure resolution holds President Biden accountable for his actions – or lack thereof – at the border," Boebert said in a statement. "Biden has refused to enforce the laws securing our border, he has refused to visit our border, his border czar Kamala has refused to visit the border, and his Secretary of Homeland Security is lying to the American people by saying that our border is closed."

"Not only has Biden done nothing to secure the border, he has actively made it worse by implementing policies that incentivize illegal immigration like amnesty, catch and release, and abolishing the remain in Mexico policy," Boebert said. "The result of Biden’s mismanagement is staggering, and the numbers speak for themselves."

The resolution also calls for Biden to fire Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and replace him "with leadership that will prioritize the security of the United States and faithfully enforce the laws enacted by Congress."

Although this Censure is more than warranted, the Democrats will never allow it to pass.

I see, so democrats impeach but Republicans only censure?

Does not seem equitable to me, and isn't that the new thing these days, being equitable?

Does not seem equitable to me, and isn't that the new thing these days, being equitable?
Yeah, you’re right, it’s high time Crime Family-R summon forth it’s legions and storm the Capitol again, after all it’s been six months since the last shin-dig.

that’s the problem with Republicans, no follow through.

Ah, Republicans and conservatives. No successful policy implementations. No new policy ideas. Just the same old, same old harping on symbolism and looking for wedge issues.
Sad.

I'd take out a one page ad that speaks to all Republicans. It would have a giant middle finger displayed.
Guess what it would say? :auiqs.jpg:

Dear President Biden,

You’re a doodie head and we don’t wanna play with you no more.

Love,

The Republicans
Right there folks... ^ ^ ^ ... there's the asinine, sophomoric, vapid mind set of the democrats. They don't like what you have to say, so their first step is to RIDICULE you, and if that won't shut you up, then ATTACK you is their next step. Notice there's no substance to REFUTE anything... just RIDICULE and ATTACK.

Like I've been saying for decades now, DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF TRASH. They PROVE IT EVERY DAY.

Yeah, you’re right, it’s high time Crime Family-R summon forth it’s legions and storm the Capitol again, after all it’s been six months since the last shin-dig.

You cock sucking rat pricks IMPEACHED TRUMP, TWICE, for NOTHING, and FAILED.

Talk about HYPOCRISY. You steaming heaps of TWO FACED TRASH are worthless mouth breathing GARBAGE.

Bobert is another kook who will never win another term.

Dear President Biden,

Love,

The Republicans
Right there folks... ^ ^ ^ ... there's the asinine, sophomoric, vapid mind set of the democrats. They don't like what you have to say, so their first step is to RIDICULE you, and if that won't shut you up, then ATTACK you is their next step. Notice there's no substance to REFUTE anything... just RIDICULE and ATTACK.

Like I've been saying for decades now, DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF TRASH. They PROVE IT EVERY DAY.

Then Republicans and conservatives should PRESENT..SOMETHING..OF..VALUE...WITH SUBSTANCE. Instead of constantly falling back on the word "NO" and social wedge issues to divide.
People like me will continue to ridicule you. I don't need to refute anything you say. Because you say nothing of value. You've done all the ridiculing for me. :)

The housing shortage has a lot to do with this. Illegal immigrants are the primary labor source for building them. (Taxed at the highest level) labor and materials both are in short supply for the housing market.

He has no intention of anything but what has happened to date.

Dear President Biden,

Love,

The Republicans

Then Republicans and conservatives should PRESENT..SOMETHING..OF..VALUE...WITH SUBSTANCE. Instead of constantly falling back on the word "NO" and social wedge issues to divide.
People like me will continue to ridicule you. I don't need to refute anything you say. Because you say nothing of value. You've done all the ridiculing for me. :)
Uh huh... SUUUUUUURE.... I remember not too long ago all we heard from you radical pricks was RESIST. We didn't know why, we just heard RESIST?

Remember that, hypocrite? No, of course you don't.

Dear President Biden,

Love,

The Republicans

Her constituency is dropping the kook in huge numbers. Her voters say all she does is yell embarassing stupid shit. She is a QGOP loser.

Dear President Biden,

Love,

The Republicans

Her constituency is dropping the kook in huge numbers. Her voters say all she does is yell embarassing stupid shit. She is a QGOP loser.
And who told you that... CNN? ... :auiqs.jpg:

You cock sucking rat pricks IMPEACHED TRUMP, TWICE, for NOTHING, and FAILED.

Talk about HYPOCRISY. You steaming heaps of TWO FACED TRASH are worthless mouth breathing GARBAGE.

He survived because of his Republican enablers that had no spine. Now, had he been impeached for getting a BJ in the Oval Office and then lying about it, I'd have laughed and said it wasn't worth the effort. :)

Republicans are smart enough to know what an Impeachable Offense is and when a rebuke (Censure) is required.

Dear President Biden,

Love,

The Republicans

Uh huh... SUUUUUUURE.... I remember not too long ago all we heard from you radical pricks was RESIST. We didn't know why, we just heard RESIST?

Remember that, hypocrite? No, of course you don't.

And....what do you think is going on in the Republican party right now regarding Biden's agenda?.......whew....Now I know what Gallagher meant when he said "There's a brightness knob, but it don't work!".

Ah, Republicans and conservatives. No successful policy implementations.
Don't you ever get tired of being proven to be a lying, propaganda, partisan dick?

The Presidents of both Mexico and Guatemala made it perfectly clear to Biden, Harris, and snowflakes like you when they declared the Border disaster is the direct results of Biden reversing the trump immigration policies and negotiated deals that were working and instead imposed failed policies that have caused the border disaster.

And....what do you think is going on in the Republican party right now regarding Biden's agenda?.......whew....Now I know what Gallagher meant when he said "There's a brightness knob, but it don't work!".
Funny how snowflakes like you fail to mention that for 4 years all Democrats did was engage in failed coups and impeachments and now treat Biden's Presidency like COVID-19, refusing to talk about it or get near it because it is so horrible.

Ah, Republicans and conservatives. No successful policy implementations.
Don't you ever get tired of being proven to be a lying, propaganda, partisan dick?

The Presidents of both Mexico and Guatemala made it perfectly clear to Biden, Harris, and snowflakes like you when they declared the Border disaster is the direct results of Biden reversing the trump immigration policies and negotiated deals that were working and instead imposed failed policies that have caused the border disaster.

The last guy did nothing about the border and immigration issues. And no ignoring them doesn't count. By my recollection, there were two surges during the last guy's tenure.
All he did was pose next to his "beautiful" wall. Biden's administration is actually addressing the issues. And for that, I'll give him a long runway. Republicans, especially the Freedom Cucks in the House,
can GFTs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back