21 Republicans Push To Officially Censure President Biden For

During the Trump Presidency a fat toad of a Democrat sitting as the head of the Judiciary Committee, Gerry Nadless, led the Democrats in Censuring the the US AG (Barr) - the top law enforcer in the US - for REFUSING TO COMMIT A CRIME.

The Democrats have been forced to Censure their own criminal racist anti-Semites and openly defend them more than once to prevent them from being Censured more than once.

Now, based on merit - the president's refusal to uphold his oath of office by enforcing the Rule of Law, protecting the US, this President deserves to be Censured....but as the past has shown the racist, terrorist-supporting, criminal Democrats take care of their own...mostof the time.

Dear President Biden,

You’re a doodie head and we don’t wanna play with you no more.

Love,

The Republicans
Right there folks... ^ ^ ^ ... there's the asinine, sophomoric, vapid mind set of the democrats. They don't like what you have to say, so their first step is to RIDICULE you, and if that won't shut you up, then ATTACK you is their next step. Notice there's no substance to REFUTE anything... just RIDICULE and ATTACK.

Like I've been saying for decades now, DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF TRASH. They PROVE IT EVERY DAY.

Then Republicans and conservatives should PRESENT..SOMETHING..OF..VALUE...WITH SUBSTANCE. Instead of constantly falling back on the word "NO" and social wedge issues to divide.
People like me will continue to ridicule you. I don't need to refute anything you say. Because you say nothing of value. You've done all the ridiculing for me. :)
Uh huh... SUUUUUUURE.... I remember not too long ago all we heard from you radical pricks was RESIST. We didn't know why, we just heard RESIST?

Remember that, hypocrite? No, of course you don't.

And....what do you think is going on in the Republican party right now regarding Biden's agenda?.......whew....Now I know what Gallagher meant when he said "There's a brightness knob, but it don't work!".

Biden's agenda is to avoid any criticism so his family can bust out the country and clean us out for the benefit of him and his legacy.

As a result, we can expect his devotees in Congress to be totally partisan and refuse to negotiate on the censure issue.

Dear President Biden,

Love,

The Republicans
Right there folks... ^ ^ ^ ... there's the asinine, sophomoric, vapid mind set of the democrats. They don't like what you have to say, so their first step is to RIDICULE you, and if that won't shut you up, then ATTACK you is their next step. Notice there's no substance to REFUTE anything... just RIDICULE and ATTACK.

Like I've been saying for decades now, DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF TRASH. They PROVE IT EVERY DAY.
Wow, The IRONY METER just exploded.

The last guy did nothing about the border and immigration issues.

Every day you continue to make the argument for why people should just put you on 'ignore' and never look back.

Every day it seems you are competing with your self to earn the record for biggest, most obvious lies told:

Did Nothing?

The Presidents of Guatemala and Mexico say you're a 'maldito mentiroso'. Both have openly declared to the world that President Trump's policies and agreements he negotiated with Mexico and the South American nations designed to slow down / stop illegal immigration was working ... until Biden stepped in and reversed all of Trump's policies and cancelled his agreements IOT satisfy his Open Borders Leftist extremists, causing the biggest COVID-19 Super Spreader Event and largest Cartel drug / human / child trafficking event in history, making the Cartels a reported $24 Million per month.

The Border Wall tha tis still standing on the SW border definitely flags you as the dumbest F*ing Liar ever to post on this board.

- I mean DAMN...you're dumber than CNN's Acosta who stood beside the wall, pointed at NO ILLEGALS AROUND / COMING, & trying to claim that illegals avoiding the border walls for areas not complete yet was proof Trump's wall 'does not work', Bwuhahahahaha

Ya know, just going over your 'Greatest Hits' regarding your lies and stupidity has convinced me....you have no credibility, and it is a waste of time listening to you or talking to you. Welcome to the 'Ignore Zone' for a while.

Dear President Biden,

Love,

The Republicans
Him being a doodie head"
Dear President Biden,

Love,

The Republicans
If he was a "doodie head" it would be a improvement.
Yeah, I figured “stinky pants” would have been going a bit too far, gotta keep the spirit of “friendly bi-partisan cooperation” alive after all.:cool:

The resolution expresses "disapproval of the failure to uphold the constitutional duty to ‘take care that the laws be faithfully executed and the usurpation of the legislative authority of Congress by the President of the United States."

21 Republicans, led by Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., on Wednesday introduced a resolution to censure President Biden for what the lawmakers described as a "failure" to faithfully execute U.S. border and immigration laws – as Republicans continue to hit the administration for its handling of the crisis at the southern border.

"My censure resolution holds President Biden accountable for his actions – or lack thereof – at the border," Boebert said in a statement. "Biden has refused to enforce the laws securing our border, he has refused to visit our border, his border czar Kamala has refused to visit the border, and his Secretary of Homeland Security is lying to the American people by saying that our border is closed."

"Not only has Biden done nothing to secure the border, he has actively made it worse by implementing policies that incentivize illegal immigration like amnesty, catch and release, and abolishing the remain in Mexico policy," Boebert said. "The result of Biden’s mismanagement is staggering, and the numbers speak for themselves."

The resolution also calls for Biden to fire Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and replace him "with leadership that will prioritize the security of the United States and faithfully enforce the laws enacted by Congress."

- Mayorkas is the Democrats' Illegal Immigration version of 'Baghdad Bob'.

Although this Censure is more than warranted, the Democrats will never allow it to pass.

I see, so democrats impeach but Republicans only censure?

Does not seem equitable to me, and isn't that the new thing these days, being equitable?
Yeah, you’re right, it’s high time Crime Family-R summon forth it’s legions and storm the Capitol again, after all it’s been six months since the last shin-dig.

that’s the problem with Republicans, no follow through.
You cock sucking rat pricks IMPEACHED TRUMP, TWICE, for NOTHING, and FAILED.

Talk about HYPOCRISY. You steaming heaps of TWO FACED TRASH are worthless mouth breathing GARBAGE.
Yes Doctor, I do believe we struck a nerve, let’s just hope it doesn’t ransack anymore Federal Buildings. :)

The last guy did nothing about the border and immigration issues.

Every day you continue to make the argument for why people should just put you on 'ignore' and never look back.

Every day it seems you are competing with your self to earn the record for biggest, most obvious lies told:

Did Nothing?

The Presidents of Guatemala and Mexico say you're a 'maldito mentiroso'. Both have openly declared to the world that President Trump's policies and agreements he negotiated with Mexico and the South American nations designed to slow down / stop illegal immigration was working ... until Biden stepped in and reversed all of Trump's policies and cancelled his agreements IOT satisfy his Open Borders Leftist extremists, causing the biggest COVID-19 Super Spreader Event and largest Cartel drug / human / child trafficking event in history, making the Cartels a reported $24 Million per month.

The Border Wall tha tis still standing on the SW border definitely flags you as the dumbest F*ing Liar ever to post on this board.

- I mean DAMN...you're dumber than CNN's Acosta who stood beside the wall, pointed at NO ILLEGALS AROUND / COMING, & trying to claim that illegals avoiding the border walls for areas not complete yet was proof Trump's wall 'does not work', Bwuhahahahaha

Ya know, just going over your 'Greatest Hits' regarding your lies and stupidity has convinced me....you have no credibility, and it is a waste of time listening to you or talking to you. Welcome to the 'Ignore Zone' for a while.

Then do it and stop clogging up my responses with your inane Trump swab lovin. You post little of value anyway.
Trump..did..nothing. Except pose in front of his beautiful wall. And walls don't keep the majority of people out.
But it's a great campaign slogan and a great wedge issue to keep people like you foaming at the mouth.

And....what do you think is going on in the Republican party right now regarding Biden's agenda?.......whew....Now I know what Gallagher meant when he said "There's a brightness knob, but it don't work!".
Funny how snowflakes like you fail to mention that for 4 years all Democrats did was engage in failed coups and impeachments and now treat Biden's Presidency like COVID-19, refusing to talk about it or get near it because it is so horrible.
hes a brain dead retard that doesn't know what to spew next....as said previously, that brain left years ago....he can't even remember your instances, or doesn't want to acknowledge the TRUTH...go figure

The housing shortage has a lot to do with this. Illegal immigrants are the primary labor source for building them. (Taxed at the highest level) labor and materials both are in short supply for the housing market.

He has no intention of anything but what has happened to date.
Uneducated illegal immigrants don't know how to do shit.

Does't matter. It will never pass with current numbers of Ds and Rs.
So we'll repeat the censure in 2022 when we win back both majorities in the Senate and Congress.

If the Republicans win the House in 2022, Biden-Harris can be expected to be impeached and tried.

"fucking up in office" may not be in the criminal code, but neither were the bullshit charges against the Trumpster.

fucking up in office" may not be in the criminal code, but neither were the bullshit charges against the Trumpster.

Not following conservative dogma is not impeachable

Extorting a foreign government for personal gain and leading an insurrection against Congress sure is

Now he's letting people who were turned back by Trump another bite of the apple.

Plus, Bidet has taken money appropriated for Americans and is using it on hotel rooms for illegals.

Funny how snowflakes like you fail to mention that for 4 years all Democrats did was engage in failed coups and impeachments and now treat Biden's Presidency like COVID-19, refusing to talk about it or get near it because it is so horrible.
Trump is a vulgar criminal, a liar, and an existential threat to our Constitutional Republic who attempted a coup. Let us know when you can honestly say that about PRESIDENT Biden

Last edited:

Forum List

Back