2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

I develop RESTful API's in Java.

But tell me more about this record low black unemployment reported by a source you now admit is untrustworthy. Why do you rely on untrustworthy sources to spread fake news?
Because I don't spend all day writing applications and calling myself a software engineer.

Do you agree that no one can trust the BLS?
If so, I'll go with your assessment that perhaps they were lying about Black unemployment because they wanted Trump to win reelection.

If Trump doesn't win in 2024, Trump's fan-club of whining crybabies are just going to whine and cry that it was stolen again.

Because I don't spend all day writing applications and calling myself a software engineer.

Do you agree that no one can trust the BLS?
If so, I'll go with your assessment that perhaps they were lying about Black unemployment because they wanted Trump to win reelection.
Of course I trust them. Why shouldn't I? They're the leading authoritative voice on employment statistics and they're made up of career employees from all walks of life.

But YOU don't trust them. Yet in bizarre fashion, you cite their statistics when you like what they say. Just goes to show how dishonest you are.

Of course I trust them. Why shouldn't I? They're the leading authoritative voice on employment statistics and they're made up of career employees from all walks of life.

But YOU don't trust them. Yet in bizarre fashion, you cite their statistics when you like what they say. Just goes to show how dishonest you are.
You know why I don't trust them?
Because I have read the news every since 2000 and they have blown their predictions every time.
You can now go back to being a "software engineer" :laughing0301:

None come to mind. I get my info from real news. And unlike you, I trust my own sources.
What news outlets do you read or watch and when did you start reading and watching them on a daily basis?

If Trump doesn't win in 2024, Trump's fan-club of whining crybabies are just going to whine and cry that it was stolen again.
CNN just aired a Fake documentary on the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020. The only thing they didn’t discuss were the tremendous number of findings indicating what a complete Sham the Election was. Would’ve been nice to have discussed the facts that have been pouring in from each of many States concerning the Crime of the Century. Are we supposed to have a Fraudulent Election that is allowed to stand while our Country is being simultaneously destroyed?

Guess who said that?

CNN just aired a Fake documentary on the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020. The only thing they didn’t discuss were the tremendous number of findings indicating what a complete Sham the Election was. Would’ve been nice to have discussed the facts that have been pouring in from each of many States concerning the Crime of the Century. Are we supposed to have a Fraudulent Election that is allowed to stand while our Country is being simultaneously destroyed?

Guess who said that?
If Trump doesn't win in 2024, you're going to cry and whine again.

Aren't you?

What news outlets do you read or watch and when did you start reading and watching them on a daily basis?
I already said. But given your feeble brain's inability to retain info, I'll repeat... Reuters, AP, thehill.com. Not daily, but those have been my faves for years.

He took a page from the Trump playbook.
let's be real. Trump rambled, but Biden is all over the map.

bag on Trump all you want, I honestly don't care. but to try to compare the 2 is ludicrous from any objective standpoint.

Forum List

Back