2022 Losing Year Thanks to Democrats

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
The S&P 500 Index was down 19.44% for 2022. Thanks Democrats
the Nasdaq was down 33.07%. Thanks Democrats.

My portfolio was up 8/10%, killing the benchmarks.

How did you do? I was overwhelmingly in cash due to suspicions of Democrat stupidity, validated. Took some profits early in 2022 as experience has taught me securities prices do not always just go up.

Last edited:

My portfolio was up 8/10 %, killing the benchmarks.

How did you do? I was overwhelmingly in cash due to suspicions of Democrat stupidity, validated.
1...2...3...RWer and citygator...

How did you do? I was overwhelmingly in cash due to suspicions of Democrat stupidity, validated.
My value increased because I do not gamble in the stock market, and my real estate has increased exponentially a tri-fold.

It's called quantitative easing which turns off the monies from the govt. something Trump loved to do was give out lotz of cheap cash to make his economy look good and so we gotz inflation when it was time to end it during Biden.

Just got our quarterly. Out of the overall investment losses for the year, we recouped approx 30% last quarter. Overall, not good but along with the decrease in gas prices over the year and inflation declining. We are more relaxed about it, but wanting to see the next quarter before thinking it is a trend.

The stock market was inflated like everything else. Would these people griping prefer the usual correction? A precipitous crash followed by panicked layoffs?

White 6 is obviously a Biden supporter, who voted for the criminal, lying, treasonous idiot.

current affairs.jpg

eh5zIr4.jpg

l0bFeYh.jpg

Last edited:
$91 billion Fidelity Contrafund (FCNTX) was down 28.26% for 2022.
American Funds Growth (AGTHX) was $200 billion. Down 30.72%.
American Funds (AMCAP) $88 billion. Down 28.78%.

I killed them! Made 8/10ths of a percent.

My 401k sucked donkey balls last year but my brokerage landed in the black for the year thanks to all those height of the scandemic bank and oil/natural gas stock purchases when the rest of the market was gaga over streaming services and green energy.

Disney is down 49.5% from Marcy 2021.
Could not happen to a more deserving bunch of gay-loving pedophiles.

Disney gay everything.jpg

Forum List

Back