2021 Tax returns & 3rd round of stimulas

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
WTF is going on out there you can't talk to anyone at the IRS? Know of any secrets to this fucking madness?

My son and I submitted our tax returns by mail in March/April. It appears worthless to use their "check return" fuck because they show no record of it. Fuck we've never lost forms before, three different envelopes, I'm calling BULLSHIT.

Also, based on my filing of 2021 for 2020, those fuckers "owe" us $2800 in stimulus happy funds because I went from single in 2019 to HOH in 2020. Their where's my stimulus feature is worthless too.

So WTF is going on out there, it's as though the IRS has gone completely underground and no longer plays within their own rules. In other terms, they can do whatever they like no questions, fuck the taxpayer, yadda yadda.

....the whole government is out of control.......too big...spending/etc...now Piglosi wants to give her staff a RAISE!!!!!! while we are dealing with the pandemic ...TOTAL idiocy--out of control
.....that IRS shit is IDIOTIC!!!! godamn--there is so much crap in the tax rules/etc.....my god....

WTF is going on out there you can't talk to anyone at the IRS? Know of any secrets to this fucking madness?

My son and I submitted our tax returns by mail in March/April. It appears worthless to use their "check return" fuck because they show no record of it. Fuck we've never lost forms before, three different envelopes, I'm calling BULLSHIT.

Also, based on my filing of 2021 for 2020, those fuckers "owe" us $2800 in stimulus happy funds because I went from single in 2019 to HOH in 2020. Their where's my stimulus feature is worthless too.

So WTF is going on out there, it's as though the IRS has gone completely underground and no longer plays within their own rules. In other terms, they can do whatever they like no questions, fuck the taxpayer, yadda yadda.
I think I can help you reach irs... We had the same problem

If over 21 days since being Accepted by the IRS and the tax refund is still Processing you can call the IRS and speak with an IRS agent concerning your tax refund.
Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent

Last edited:
....the whole government is out of control.......too big...spending/etc...now Piglosi wants to give her staff a RAISE!!!!!! while we are dealing with the pandemic ...TOTAL idiocy--out of control
.....that IRS shit is IDIOTIC!!!! godamn--there is so much crap in the tax rules/etc.....my god....

My feelings exactly. First they declared a frenzy making they and many small business dysfunctional, and then we went broke and they can't pay the bills they're supposed to.

Mine is still “being processed” :(

I think I I can help you reach irs... We had the same problem

If over 21 days since being Accepted by the IRS and the tax refund is still Processing you can call the IRS and speak with an IRS agent concerning your tax refund.
Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent

Wow, thanks, that's pretty close or dead on. It got me to "we can't answer calls at this time, call again" at least. Unbelievable.

Mine is still “being processed” :(
We just got our check... It took about 10days once Matt spoke to the agent.

Ours remained in PROCESSING for months before he finally found those instructions....

You'll need your 2019 and 2020 tax returns, Matt just said.... I have no idea what for...?

We just got our check... It took about 10days once Matt spoke to the agent.

Ours remained in PROCESSING for months before he finally found those instructions....

You'll need your 2019 and 2020 tax returns, Matt just said.... I have no idea what for...?

Both returns possibly because the stimulus. For instance, my 2019 was single, my 2020 was HOH. Makes a difference, but someone should clue the IRS they can use their database, ILMAO they can't figure out what they got.

This year was odd from start, I elect. for the first time via Turbo and it asked for last years N/A or refund/owe amount. Some shit like that. I sent as requested and IRS kicked it back with BS which was possibly code I'd never submitted on elect. before. So I mailed it off in April.

They only owe me $80 less the stimulus BS. Wasn't expecting stim. but discovered eligible because I was HOH in 2020. So thanks for nothing govt. I'll take my 3rd stimulus provoked bonus because I'm paying for it anyway, forever, same as every other taxpayer. What a bunch of BS. Stimulus so necessary we'll get to it when we get to it :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I've tried that info. in post #4 a few times, and turns out the IRS has that covered as well recorded as "call back when we're not busy and we're useless". So I sent an email inquiry, and to my surprise (cough!) rec'd this. Hey I have a question, our taxes are due specific times and if you're late & owe the IRS they'll fine you for it....................

Thank you for contacting the IRS.gov Website Help Desk.

The purpose of the IRS.gov Website Help Desk is to help you find information on IRS.gov.

We are here to assist with finding content on the IRS.gov website. Please refer to the link(s) below for information applicable to your inquiry.

Refunds | Internal Revenue Service

Note: Please refer to "Check My Refund Status" and "Some tax returns take longer to process than others for many reasons, including when a return".

IRS Operations During COVID-19: Mission-critical functions continue | Internal Revenue Service

Note: Please refer to "Filed an Individual Tax Return (Form 1040) for tax year 2019 or tax year 2020 or a Business Tax Return".

For additional website assistance or information, you may insert a few words or phrases relating to your inquiry into the ‘Search’ field located at the top right hand corner (blue area) of our Web page. You may also review our 'Frequently Asked Questions' or 'Tax Topics' Web pages.

I would like to know what you thought about your email experience. Please click the survey link (http://research.hgsusa.com/snapwebhost/s.asp?k=149262775046) to complete our online customer satisfaction survey.

Sincerely,
The IRS.gov Web Site Help Desk

Forum List

Back