2020 The Dumpster Fire.

No doubt.

So you consider a bunch of patriots exercising their First Amendment right at a Capitol protest for one day, to be an "insurrection." But you idolize a bunch of radical leftists and antifa Marxists who cover their faces with masks, riot, burn, loot, vandalize, and assault people for a whole year?

Seriously?

So you consider a bunch of patriots exercising their First Amendment right at a Capitol protest for one day, to be an "insurrection." But you idolize a bunch of radical leftists and antifa Marxists who cover their faces with masks, riot, burn, loot, vandalize, and assault people for a whole year?

Seriously?

Bite me. I never called it that. Go back and find the Jan 6 thread. I said I supported the people's right to protest, I just didn't support what they were protesting over.

Bite me. I never called it that. Go back and find the Jan 6 thread. I said I supported the people's right to protest, I just didn't support what they were protesting over.

The January 6 protesters were protesting to have a free and fair election: To have every legal vote counted, and to discard fraudulent votes. You may not believe it, but there were a lot of shenanigans happening during the 2020 election: Illegal drop boxes, legitimate votes being discarded, and a bunch of other underhanded shit.

It's not a matter of who won, as long as the tally can be proven to be accurate.

The January 6 protesters were protesting to have a free and fair election: To have every legal vote counted, and to discard fraudulent votes. You may not believe it, but there were a lot of shenanigans happening during the 2020 election: Illegal drop boxes, legitimate votes being discarded, and a bunch of other underhanded shit.

It's not a matter of who won, as long as the tally can be proven to be accurate.

The only mass cheating was gerrymandering.

The only mass cheating was gerrymandering.

If the states were gerrymandered so badly, how did Biden supposedly get 80 million votes?

Do you really think he would have gotten far more votes without gerrymandered districts?

If the states were gerrymandered so badly, how did Biden supposedly get 80 million votes?

Do you really think he would have gotten far more votes without gerrymandered districts?

Gerrymandering doesn't affect presidential elections or more precisely statewide elections.

Do we need to hold a class on this?

Gerrymandering doesn't affect presidential elections or more precisely statewide elections.

You need to go to a call on that. As per NPR, gerrymandering does effect the outcome of a presidential election.

You need to go to a call on that. As per NPR, gerrymandering does effect the outcome of a presidential election.

It can give a party the leg up to stop people from voting sadly but if you wish to defend that, have at it.

Of FFS - really???
This film was written and produced by an Antifa member and well known radical activist.
It is probably less reliable than Michael Moore.

:rolleyes:

Condemning both parties does seem radical to many sadly. If you actually watch the movie, he hammers the Democrats far more than the Democrats.

Condemning both parties does seem radical to many sadly. If you actually watch the movie, he hammers the Democrats far more than the Democrats.
I am sure he does. No radical leftist supports the Dem party. In fact they probably hate them more than Republicans, because they are supposed to be the left party.
Yes I will dismiss any documentary made by a known Antifa member and self proclaimed activist. The chances of accurate data and portrayal is pretty much zero

The founding fathers knew about voting. The Progs know also. For they are of history of rulers who are authoritarian. History will prove the founding fathers right.

Forum List

Back