2020 election fraud confirmed!

Jesus Christ.

1 guy kills 1 woman and they tack onto it he used his wife's ballot to vote for trump? Jesus man that's some bush league bullshit there. I mean come on, that's low trying to drag Trump's name into a murder?

You wanna knock trump ok I won't stop you because you can say what you want. But that's just really amateur hour for a supposedly huge and prestigious news organization.

It's laughable they would stoop that low to exploit a murder just to drag Trump's name through the mud.

Even for a shit news outlet like CNN that's pathetic.

Jesus Christ.

1 guy kills 1 woman and they tack onto it he used his wife's ballot to vote for trump? Jesus man that's some bush league bullshit there. I mean come on, that's low trying to drag Trump's name into a murder?

You wanna knock trump ok I won't stop you because you can say what you want. But that's just really amateur hour for a supposedly huge and prestigious news organization.

It's laughable they would stoop that low to exploit a murder just to drag Trump's name through the mud.

TDs (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Jesus Christ.

You are speaking about Demoncrap votes....they are that low...

Forum List

Back