2017 Tax Reform

The fact is, eliminating all tax write-offs and loopholes would increase revenues to the government.
Something I have been telling you goons for YEARS. And it has NOTHING to do with a flat tax.

The flat tax is a bauble to distract tards while the corruption of tax expenditures is slipped back into your asses.

Wow 34%, to accomplish that you must be hauling in at least $821,000 if single, even more if married. Congratulations.

Ever hear of payroll taxes? The bottom tax rate for poor people is 15.3%. Everyone in the middle class pays about 34% or more as a marginal rate. Billionaires often pay half the rate of the middle-class.

Any reasonable, rational person would agree that we should have a universal flat tax. It’s sad that we can’t overhaul our entire idiotic tax code because some people are greedy and fear a drop off of revenue to the federal government (and thus a drop off in what they receive).

The fact is, eliminating all tax write-offs and loopholes would increase revenues to the government. The wealthy would not be able to hire tax attorneys to hide money in tax shelters. The poor would not have to spend money they can’t afford to spend on CPA’s because filing taxes is too complex. It’s a win-win on all fronts.

We should start off with a 10% flat income tax and a 25% flat corporate tax. No tax exemptions (period). In addition, we should add a consumption tax in order to capture some tax dollars lost by criminals who engage in cash only transactions (drugs, prostitution, gambling, etc.). They still have to purchase clothing, personal hygiene items, etc. and we can close that gap with a consumption tax.

It's Time to Reform Our Tax Code. Let's Do Something Historic.

It's time once again for the Republicans to prove they are worthless and have stupid ideas.

No rational person supports a flat tax. That means tax cuts for the under-taxed rich, regardless of your fantasies about ending deductions. And, a flat tax and increased sales tax would mean tax increases for workers and the poor, requiring an increase in welfare. There're hardly a more anti-conservative idea of increasing both the government burden on the poor and government welfare.
again you have no idea what percentage means with respect to numbers. funny though, thanks for the laugh. what is 10% of 1 million? what is 10% of 50,000? let's see who pays more in taxes. can you answer?

Likewise when the rich say the estate tax is double taxation. But that isn't necessarily the case because of the difference between wealth and income.

Regardless of claims of the ignorant neoconned f1cktards on the Right, the estate tax plays the role of a capital gains tax and there is no double taxation.
there already is a capital gains tax.

Wow 34%, to accomplish that you must be hauling in at least $821,000 if single, even more if married. Congratulations.

Ever hear of payroll taxes? The bottom tax rate for poor people is 15.3%. Everyone in the middle class pays about 34% or more as a marginal rate. Billionaires often pay half the rate of the middle-class.
actually the tax amount is based on the W2's so you are in error.

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by my “breaking point”. Are you talking low or high? I currently pay around 34% in just federal taxes. I find that criminal - especially considering that I still have state, local, property, sales, gas, and more in taxes. I’m easily dropping 65% in taxes.

Ah, but what are you getting in return for those taxes you pay? You're getting roads, airports, schools, the CDC, the FBI, the military, basic infrastructure; you're getting copyright protections, you're getting UDSA food inspectors, you're getting ports, you're getting police, fire, health care, hospitals, colleges, scientific research, a fucking power grid; you're getting basically everything that you use every day to live your shitty, meaningless life.

You "Libertarians" are like housecats: completely convinced of your own independence, yet wholly dependent on others to survive.

You need to check your completely unearned entitlement. No one believes the shit you say about yourself, and no one believes you are entitled to anything, even your opinion.

Fucking poser.

I think 20% federal income is outrageous but I would deal with it. Ideally, it should be 10% for individuals and 25% for corporations. Eliminate all deductions and add a consumption tax.

Conservatives have been pushing this fantasy for years, and it never works in practice; only in theory. Like pretty much everything you believe.

again you have no idea what percentage means with respect to numbers. funny though, thanks for the laugh. what is 10% of 1 million? what is 10% of 50,000? let's see who pays more in taxes. can you answer?

Do you...do you think that $100K to a millionaire is the same thing as $5K to someone middle class?

Any reasonable, rational person would agree that we should have a universal flat tax. It’s sad that we can’t overhaul our entire idiotic tax code because some people are greedy and fear a drop off of revenue to the federal government (and thus a drop off in what they receive).

The fact is, eliminating all tax write-offs and loopholes would increase revenues to the government. The wealthy would not be able to hire tax attorneys to hide money in tax shelters. The poor would not have to spend money they can’t afford to spend on CPA’s because filing taxes is too complex. It’s a win-win on all fronts.

We should start off with a 10% flat income tax and a 25% flat corporate tax. No tax exemptions (period). In addition, we should add a consumption tax in order to capture some tax dollars lost by criminals who engage in cash only transactions (drugs, prostitution, gambling, etc.). They still have to purchase clothing, personal hygiene items, etc. and we can close that gap with a consumption tax.

It's Time to Reform Our Tax Code. Let's Do Something Historic.

It's time once again for the Republicans to prove they are worthless and have stupid ideas.

No rational person supports a flat tax. That means tax cuts for the under-taxed rich, regardless of your fantasies about ending deductions. And, a flat tax and increased sales tax would mean tax increases for workers and the poor, requiring an increase in welfare. There're hardly a more anti-conservative idea of increasing both the government burden on the poor and government welfare.
Living Wage Calculator - Living Wage Calculation for Indiana

The minimum income a family of two parents and two children needs to survive in Indiana is $41,733.

If their household income is $42,000, your ten percent "flat tax" would take $4,200 from the family and reduce their income to $37,800. They would not have enough to survive.

If their household income is $1,000,000, your ten percent "flat tax" would take $100,000 from the family and reduce their income to $900,000. They would have plenty left to survive.

That's what "regressive" taxation is, retard.

So you sound hilariously stupid when you tell someone else "you have no idea what percentage means with respect to numbers."

The words "flat tax" are meaningless. There are several variations of flat taxes.

Yes, but I haven't heard of them being discussed as part of the 2017 Tax Reform. From what I recall it is limited to personal and corporate income taxes plus the elimination of the estate taxes that hits around 14,000 ultra-wealthy people per year.

Yes, but I haven't heard of them being discussed as part of the 2017 Tax Reform. From what I recall it is limited to personal and corporate income taxes plus the elimination of the estate taxes that hits around 14,000 ultra-wealthy people per year.

The middle-class and low income people (those without kids pay taxes) won't get a tax break (the tax rate of the bottom bracket is increased 20%, and the personal exemptions are eliminated, offsetting an increased standard deduction). But, the rich get big tax breaks, such as the elimination of the estate tax and the top tax brackets.

Republicans are at their best when they're worthless, as in failing to pass their tax plan which shifts more of the tax burden to the middle class. The ultra-wealthy already often pay half the tax rate of the middle-class.

Fall down hilarious. It’s astounding how ignorant progressives are. The left needs an uneducated electorate so they leverage propaganda to keep their voters that way...

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by my “breaking point”. Are you talking low or high? I currently pay around 34% in just federal taxes. I find that criminal - especially considering that I still have state, local, property, sales, gas, and more in taxes. I’m easily dropping 65% in taxes.

Ah, but what are you getting in return for those taxes you pay? You're getting roads, airports, schools, the CDC, the FBI, the military, basic infrastructure; you're getting copyright protections, you're getting UDSA food inspectors, you're getting ports, you're getting police, fire, health care, hospitals, colleges, scientific research, a fucking power grid; you're getting basically everything that you use every day to live your shitty, meaningless life.
The CDC is 100% unconstitutional you uneducated progressive parasite. The federal government has absolutely no constitutional authority over “disease control”.

The FDA is 100% unconstitutional you uneducated progressive parasite. The federal government has absolutely no constitutional authority over “food inspection”.

The rest of that stuff I can get for 10%, you junior high dropout.

The government isn’t supposed to fund “scientific research” you ignorant progressive parasite. Fund it yourself if you want it funded. Oh wait - that’s right - you’re a fucking progressive parasite with no money. Sorry, forgot.

The CDC is 100% unconstitutional you uneducated progressive parasite. The federal government has absolutely no constitutional authority over “disease control”.

LOL! Your made up standards for what is constitutional doesn't even pass my cat's smell test...and he eats everything because he's a little fatty boom batty.

The FDA is 100% unconstitutional you uneducated progressive parasite. The federal government has absolutely no constitutional authority over “food inspection”.

So you say, but what authority do you have to make such a case? None. You're just some fatass on a message board who thinks he knows freedom, but really doesn't know shit. Assuming of course that you're even an American...

The rest of that stuff I can get for 10%, you junior high dropout.

No you can't. In fact, you can't do shit. You're so impotent and powerless that you have to post on message boards with invented, imaginary authority just so you don't end up killing yourself.

The government isn’t supposed to fund “scientific research” you ignorant progressive parasite. Fund it yourself if you want it funded. Oh wait - that’s right - you’re a fucking progressive parasite with no money. Sorry, forgot.

Again, your made-up, invented, on-the-spot standard doesn't apply. So take your imagined authority, and shove it up your big, fat ass. Though, it might be hard since your head is also up there. But your ass is fat enough for both.

Fall down hilarious. It’s astounding how ignorant progressives are. The left needs an uneducated electorate so they leverage propaganda to keep their voters that way...

I have no doubt if you went to a "patriot" meeting, you would see them disapprove of Trump's tax plan if they were told it was Hillary's tax plan.

LOL! Your made up standards for what is constitutional doesn't even pass my cat's smell test...and he eats everything because he's a little fatty boom batty.
And here we see the ignorant, uneducated, unread, progressive parasite illustrating his stupidity for the world.

Listen junior...the U.S. Constitution is pretty short. Ask an adult to read it to you. The states delegated 18 enumerated powers to the federal government and “disease control” isn’t one of them.

Yes folks - this little child is really too stupid to remember 18 items.

Forum List

Back