2014 On Track To Be Hottest Year On Record

The rss satellite is a defective piece of shit and the Uah has a denier leading it...Spencer writes on his blog like he is a full fledge denier and does everything in his power to rig his data set.

God bless the best science institutions on earth. Goddamn all that would hurt it.
Give it up your grants are about to run out. You're gonna have to get a real job.

Frank, how did you like his/ her statement that the warmer surface air is causing the Antarctic build up of ice?

I never said or implied such a thing. As usual, you're lying about me. Like you always do. Everyone knows you haven't got the stones to debate anyone honestly.

Did you write this or not?

Nice attempt at deflection from the record warmth. A lot of deniers are posting that piece today. One of their propaganda blogs must have fed it to them.

The increasing Antarctic sea ice has happened along with _increasing_ temperatures in the area.

Of course I did. And anyone who's not a liar or a retard understands that not saying warming caused more sea ice. Non-retards understand that correlation isn't causation.

So, you have a problem. You made such a stupid mistake. Now, a mentally healthy person could admit making a mistake. No problem. You could just admit to being stupid. It's not like anyone doesn't already know you're a moron.

However, you're afflicted with a multitude of personality flaws. Being one of my dickless stalkers tops the list of them. That means you don't have the 'nads to admit making a mistake. Therefore, you're going to double down on stupid, cry very hard, and graduate into flat out lying.

And I'm going to keep pointing that out and laughing. My only complaint is that you make this too damn easy. Now, squeal for me some more, you sad little cult pisschugger.
Thank god for ignore. bye...

You might want to double check who I was responding to there.
It does not show "who" you replied to unless you quote them. I suppose I could switch to thread mode if this forum supports that.
Nope, this forum software by XenForo does not support a "threaded" mode.

RK, everyone else in this forum is using threaded mode.

Thus, because you did not cite who you were talking to, you could have been talking to yourself for all we know.

RK, you need to fix whatever problem it is you're having with the software. If you did, you'd look a lot less stupid.

The rss satellite is a defective piece of shit and the Uah has a denier leading it...Spencer writes on his blog like he is a full fledge denier and does everything in his power to rig his data set.

God bless the best science institutions on earth. Goddamn all that would hurt it.

Spencer writes on his blog like he is a full fledge denier and does everything in his power to rig his data set.

Bastard! Only the warmers get to rig their data.

11011484_977650932269334_853774345956794223_n.jpg

Denier is a Cult handshake word

The artic sea ice is growing at a very rapid pace.
Record Antarctic sea ice a logistic problem for scientists - Yahoo News--
Growing sea ice surrounding Antarctica could prompt scientists to consider relocating research stations on the continent, according to the operations manager of the Australian Antarctic Division.

Rob Wooding said that resupplying Australia's Mawson Station -- the longest continuously operated outpost in Antarctica -- relied on access to a bay, a task increasingly complicated by sea ice blocking the way.

"We are noticing that the sea ice situation is becoming more difficult," Wooding told a media briefing on Monday ahead of two days of meetings between top Antarctic science and logistics experts in Hobart, the capital of Tasmania.

Wooding said that at Mawson, the ice typically only breaks up for one or two months of the summer, but in the last four to six years this has not happened every year, and some years only partially.

"In the 2013-4 season we couldn't get anywhere near Mawson due to the sea ice and we had to get fuel in there by helicopter which is inadequate for the long-term sustainability of the station," he said, adding that the French and Japanese had similar problems.

Seems that they need much more data and time in order to actually know what is really happening with our atmosphere.

Now that RSS and UAH are the gold standard at climate monitoring the adjustments made by your lying little scumbags over at NOAA and GISS are in a tizzy...

2014 was no where near close to a record breaking year...

RSS UAH comparison V6.JPG

EPIC Mantooth FAIL

RK, you were one of the simpering sissies who kept yammering delusional cult conspiracy theories. Did you learn your lesson to not just brainlessly parrot cult nonsense? Or are you one of those types who will gladly seek out more humiliation for the glory of his cult?
Obviously the parrot you are hasn't learned yet to quit lying.. SO hot air now makes lots of ice... Good to know...

RK, you were one of the simpering sissies who kept yammering delusional cult conspiracy theories. Did you learn your lesson to not just brainlessly parrot cult nonsense? Or are you one of those types who will gladly seek out more humiliation for the glory of his cult?
Obviously the parrot you are hasn't learned yet to quit lying.. SO hot air now makes lots of ice... Good to know...

Global Warming = more ice.
Global Cooling = more ice.
Global Climate Change = more ice.
Global Extreme Weather = more ice.

The only cure is more taxes and bigger government!

Frank, how did you like his/ her statement that the warmer surface air is causing the Antarctic build up of ice?

I never said or implied such a thing. As usual, you're lying about me. Like you always do. Everyone knows you haven't got the stones to debate anyone honestly.

Did you write this or not?

Nice attempt at deflection from the record warmth. A lot of deniers are posting that piece today. One of their propaganda blogs must have fed it to them.

The increasing Antarctic sea ice has happened along with _increasing_ temperatures in the area.

Of course I did. And anyone who's not a liar or a retard understands that not saying warming caused more sea ice. Non-retards understand that correlation isn't causation.

So, you have a problem. You made such a stupid mistake. Now, a mentally healthy person could admit making a mistake. No problem. You could just admit to being stupid. It's not like anyone doesn't already know you're a moron.

However, you're afflicted with a multitude of personality flaws. Being one of my dickless stalkers tops the list of them. That means you don't have the 'nads to admit making a mistake. Therefore, you're going to double down on stupid, cry very hard, and graduate into flat out lying.

And I'm going to keep pointing that out and laughing. My only complaint is that you make this too damn easy. Now, squeal for me some more, you sad little cult pisschugger.
so mental midget, admit you stated that warmer air makes more ice. Let's see it in writing!!! Again, here is your statement and you admit you made it, so the liar is you...

The increasing Antarctic sea ice has happened along with _increasing_ temperatures in the area. Deniers, not being the sharpest tools in the shed, seem to think "ice means more cold". Nope. Lots of factors affect ice formation. Wind patterns and water freshening have increased ice formation as temps climbed, just as Dr. Manabe predicted in 1991.

Back to the point, which is temperatures are going up. Global warming. Denying it has crossed the line into delusion.

2014 was the hottest year on record.

Hence, I'm bumping this thread. It's important to keep pointing and laughing at the crybaby deniers and their hysterical cult conspiracy theories. Being deniers are emotion-driven creatures, they aren't affected by logic. You can't reason them out of their religion, as they weren't reasoned into it. Deniers act the way they do because it brings them emotional comfort. Therefore, the way to make them act differently is to make it emotionally painful for them to be deniers.

That is, all decent and ethical people should mock the denier losers until they cry.

So deniers, what's it feel like to be thought of as such losers by the whole planet? Stings, I bet it does. The entire planet considers you to be cult fruitloops. And the planet is correct.

It's not going to get any better for the denier cult. The laughter directed at you is only going to get louder. So what's the plan for the future? More whining? Even crazier conspiracy theories? You know, repeating all the nonsense that brought about your current faceplant?

Don't wait for your cult leaders to break out the koolaid vat, deniers. Slip away into the jungle now. Save yourselves from the upcoming mass suicide of your cult.

:blahblah:
Your entire post is equal to a huge pile of bullshit.

4702.gif

Hence, I'm bumping this thread. It's important to keep pointing and laughing at the crybaby deniers and their hysterical cult conspiracy theories. Being deniers are emotion-driven creatures, they aren't affected by logic. You can't reason them out of their religion, as they weren't reasoned into it. Deniers act the way they do because it brings them emotional comfort. Therefore, the way to make them act differently is to make it emotionally painful for them to be deniers.

That is, all decent and ethical people should mock the denier losers until they cry.

So deniers, what's it feel like to be thought of as such losers by the whole planet? Stings, I bet it does. The entire planet considers you to be cult fruitloops. And the planet is correct.

It's not going to get any better for the denier cult. The laughter directed at you is only going to get louder. So what's the plan for the future? More whining? Even crazier conspiracy theories? You know, repeating all the nonsense that brought about your current faceplant?

Don't wait for your cult leaders to break out the koolaid vat, deniers. Slip away into the jungle now. Save yourselves from the upcoming mass suicide of your cult.

4702.gif

Your evidence for which is?

4702.gif

And where is any your evidence claiming that AGW is real and that it's a threat?

Oh, that's right. You don't really have any because all that you ever really post is bullshit, that you continually claim to be true. :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

Last edited:

4702.gif

And where is any your evidence claiming that AGW is real and that it's a threat?

Oh, that's right. You don't really have any, because all that you ever really post is bullshit, that you continually claim to be true. :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

The definition of INSANITY; Doing something over and over which fails without question, while each time expecting a different result.

4702.gif

I believe Empirical Evidence has laid the whole AGW thing waste.

4702.gif

Oh, that's right. You don't really have any because all that you ever really post is bullshit, that you continually claim to be true. :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

Well, a dumb ignorant fuck like you would, of course, never read real science, in any case.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

4702.gif

Well, a dumb ignorant fuck like you would, of course, never read real science, in any case.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

YAWN. Another stupid post from Old Crock.

No, actually you are the dumb, ignorant fuck who was gullible enough to believe and accept the bullshit about AGW/CC as being the truth, and then try to convince others of your brainwashed beliefs. :cuckoo: :lol:

Last edited:
I see. All the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world have policy statements that state AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. But your obese junkies on the AM radio, fake British Lords, and un-degreed ex-TV weathermen know so much more than the scientists that have spent decades studying their disciplines. Fellow, you are one silly hick.

I see. All the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world have policy statements that state AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. But your obese junkies on the AM radio, fake British Lords, and un-degreed ex-TV weathermen know so much more than the scientists that have spent decades studying their disciplines. Fellow, you are one silly hick.

AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

You've been posting that same statement over and over and over, and all you have been doing is proving what a gullible moron you really are, over and over and over. :cuckoo: :lmao:

Last edited:

Your appeals to only your authorities is becoming tiresome drivel.. You have been presented with empirical evidence over and over again and you ignore it for your fantasy models that cant predict even one day correctly.. Yet somehow these same fantasy failures can predict the future...? This is the definition of insanity..

Forum List

Back