2014 On Track To Be Hottest Year On Record

jc, we'd ask that question of you, being you literally do nothing but whine and throw shit. I just scanned your last 20 posts, and every one of them was a hit-and-run insult. You are probably the #1 most utterly worthless poster on this board. You contribute nothing but noise, and any discussion gets degraded when you enter it.

Now, after you finish basking in the glory of your Liar-of-the-Year award, you might check out some more "failed predictions.". Like this one. Polar bear populations in northeast Alaska area down 40% in 10 years.

An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

jc, we'd ask that question of you, being you literally do nothing but whine and throw shit. I just scanned your last 20 posts, and every one of them was a hit-and-run insult. You are probably the #1 most utterly worthless poster on this board. You contribute nothing but noise, and any discussion gets degraded when you enter it.

Now, after you finish basking in the glory of your Liar-of-the-Year award, you might check out some more "failed predictions.". Like this one. Polar bear populations in northeast Alaska area down 40% in 10 years.

funny I did the same thing with yours and you contribute nothing and are the biggest whiner, crybabby on here. You report folks, that's how much of baby you are. I have plenty to share when I need to. My peers have been doing just fine on here and I have let them have the floor. you know, not interfere! You on the otherhand, just can't keep your little kitty nose out of anything. LOL you do crack me up with your stupidity though.

Oh, and I'm still waiting on the experiment that I asked for almost a year ago. bada---bing

I put that asshat on ignore.

I put that asshat on ignore.
right, such a loser mentality!

BTW, ever get that stupid stick off ya?

2014 was the hottest year on record.

Hence, I'm bumping this thread. It's important to keep pointing and laughing at the crybaby deniers and their hysterical cult conspiracy theories. Being deniers are emotion-driven creatures, they aren't affected by logic. You can't reason them out of their religion, as they weren't reasoned into it. Deniers act the way they do because it brings them emotional comfort. Therefore, the way to make them act differently is to make it emotionally painful for them to be deniers.

That is, all decent and ethical people should mock the denier losers until they cry.

So deniers, what's it feel like to be thought of as such losers by the whole planet? Stings, I bet it does. The entire planet considers you to be cult fruitloops. And the planet is correct.

It's not going to get any better for the denier cult. The laughter directed at you is only going to get louder. So what's the plan for the future? More whining? Even crazier conspiracy theories? You know, repeating all the nonsense that brought about your current faceplant?

Don't wait for your cult leaders to break out the koolaid vat, deniers. Slip away into the jungle now. Save yourselves from the upcoming mass suicide of your cult.

Hence, I'm bumping this thread. It's important to keep pointing and laughing at the crybaby deniers and their hysterical cult conspiracy theories. Being deniers are emotion-driven creatures, they aren't affected by logic. You can't reason them out of their religion, as they weren't reasoned into it. Deniers act the way they do because it brings them emotional comfort. Therefore, the way to make them act differently is to make it emotionally painful for them to be deniers.

That is, all decent and ethical people should mock the denier losers until they cry.

So deniers, what's it feel like to be thought of as such losers by the whole planet? Stings, I bet it does. The entire planet considers you to be cult fruitloops. And the planet is correct.

It's not going to get any better for the denier cult. The laughter directed at you is only going to get louder. So what's the plan for the future? More whining? Even crazier conspiracy theories? You know, repeating all the nonsense that brought about your current faceplant?

Don't wait for your cult leaders to break out the koolaid vat, deniers. Slip away into the jungle now. Save yourselves from the upcoming mass suicide of your cult.
Off your meds again?

RK, you were one of the simpering sissies who kept yammering delusional cult conspiracy theories. Did you learn your lesson to not just brainlessly parrot cult nonsense? Or are you one of those types who will gladly seek out more humiliation for the glory of his cult?

The artic sea ice is growing at a very rapid pace.
Record Antarctic sea ice a logistic problem for scientists - Yahoo News--
Growing sea ice surrounding Antarctica could prompt scientists to consider relocating research stations on the continent, according to the operations manager of the Australian Antarctic Division.

Rob Wooding said that resupplying Australia's Mawson Station -- the longest continuously operated outpost in Antarctica -- relied on access to a bay, a task increasingly complicated by sea ice blocking the way.

"We are noticing that the sea ice situation is becoming more difficult," Wooding told a media briefing on Monday ahead of two days of meetings between top Antarctic science and logistics experts in Hobart, the capital of Tasmania.

Wooding said that at Mawson, the ice typically only breaks up for one or two months of the summer, but in the last four to six years this has not happened every year, and some years only partially.

"In the 2013-4 season we couldn't get anywhere near Mawson due to the sea ice and we had to get fuel in there by helicopter which is inadequate for the long-term sustainability of the station," he said, adding that the French and Japanese had similar problems.

Seems that they need much more data and time in order to actually know what is really happening with our atmosphere.

Nice attempt at deflection from the record warmth. A lot of deniers are posting that piece today. One of their propaganda blogs must have fed it to them.

The increasing Antarctic sea ice has happened along with _increasing_ temperatures in the area. Deniers, not being the sharpest tools in the shed, seem to think "ice means more cold". Nope. Lots of factors affect ice formation. Wind patterns and water freshening have increased ice formation as temps climbed, just as Dr. Manabe predicted in 1991.

Back to the point, which is temperatures are going up. Global warming. Denying it has crossed the line into delusion.

Nice attempt at deflection from the record warmth. A lot of deniers are posting that piece today. One of their propaganda blogs must have fed it to them.

The increasing Antarctic sea ice has happened along with _increasing_ temperatures in the area. Deniers, not being the sharpest tools in the shed, seem to think "ice means more cold". Nope. Lots of factors affect ice formation. Wind patterns and water freshening have increased ice formation as temps climbed, just as Dr. Manabe predicted in 1991.

Back to the point, which is temperatures are going up. Global warming. Denying it has crossed the line into delusion.

It is actual scientists that are saying we need more information of what is really happening because the temps have remained steady for the last 15 years.
You are the one who is in denial.

yeah because that scenario follows logic right. Warmer causes more ice. Tooth you have challenges, and you are your worst enemy. stupid always seems to find you. post after post.

RK, you were one of the simpering sissies who kept yammering delusional cult conspiracy theories. Did you learn your lesson to not just brainlessly parrot cult nonsense? Or are you one of those types who will gladly seek out more humiliation for the glory of his cult?
I see your parroting skills are still abundant. You keep up with the crackers, because you certainly need them. have a nice day parrot!!!

what exactly is this denier phrase mean? Oh yeah, you understanding that your cult is denying reality. I almost forgot. You've been gone for a while. But glad to see you still haven't lost your stupid qualities.

...and by "hottest year in record", are you adding in both the Blob and the Warming that was devoured by the deep pacific ocean?

...and by "hottest year in record", are you adding in both the Blob and the Warming that was devoured by the deep pacific ocean?
Frank, how did you like his/ her statement that the warmer surface air is causing the Antarctic build up of ice? So now he/ she thinks warm air causes ice. extraordinary my friend, extraordinary.

So now not only does warm air melt ice, it makes ice as well. holy crap the looney thoughts off its hands is unbelievable.

Frank, how did you like his/ her statement that the warmer surface air is causing the Antarctic build up of ice? So now he/ she thinks warm air causes ice. extraordinary my friend, extraordinary.

So now not only does warm air melt ice, it makes ice as well. holy crap the looney thoughts off its hands is unbelievable.

Well Global WarmerCoolering is like that; when it's warmer it's cooler and heat makes more ice. Did you ever hear of Rossby Waves, the Jet Stream and El Nino? Well, they're all caused by Global Climate Change

Cult nonsense? You mean like plants need CO2 to grow? Or are you talking about the one where CO2 is a very minor percentage of our atmosphere when compared with the dominant green house gas known as water vapor?

Last edited:

Well Global WarmerCoolering is like that; when it's warmer it's cooler and heat makes more ice. Did you ever hear of Rossby Waves, the Jet Stream and El Nino? Well, they're all caused by Global Climate Change
So Rossby Waves, El Nino, and the Jet stream did not exist before man made climate change?

Frank, how did you like his/ her statement that the warmer surface air is causing the Antarctic build up of ice?

I never said or implied such a thing. As usual, you're lying about me. Like you always do. Everyone knows you haven't got the stones to debate anyone honestly.

Now, back to the problems the denier cult faces.

The #3 reason that the whole world laughs at the denier cultists is because they're always whining.

The #2 reason is their chronic rank dishonesty.

And the #1 reason is they suck so badly at the science.

Which of those shortcomings do you cultists plan to address first?

Forum List

Back