2010 Correction Election Has Started

its just THIS kind of fucking bullshit that has kept me away from here except to fuck with the troofers in the last month

Or maybe it's the fact you burnt yourself out from this place like a idiot? 26,000 posts in that period of time will do that to a person.

seen dogbert use such sources

smell the hypocrisy yet?

You are going to have to explain the hypocrisy because I'm not trackin' what you are getting at.
hes calling rasmussen partisan while he uses far more partisan sources himself
that should be VERY clearly seen

Meh ... I don't see the big deal. When he sources something like KOS or huffpo he usually puts in something alone the lines of "I know it's a biased source."

I've seen you do the same ... post something from a biased source and say that you know the source is biased.

its just THIS kind of fucking bullshit that has kept me away from here except to fuck with the troofers in the last month

Or maybe it's the fact you burnt yourself out from this place like a idiot? 26,000 posts in that period of time will do that to a person.
ROFLMAO

LOL
no, it just i dont have to deal with dishonest bullshit like you are posting
dont be calling an independent source like Rasmussen partisan when you use MUCH more partisan sources

so you can stick THAT bullshit up you god damned fucking ASS punk

You are going to have to explain the hypocrisy because I'm not trackin' what you are getting at.

Meh ... I don't see the big deal. When he sources something like KOS or huffpo he usually puts in something alone the lines of "I know it's a biased source."

I've seen you do the same ... post something from a biased source and say that you know the source is biased.
when i do that, its usually from a source that is biased against my point of view

Exactly. I don't deny that Kos or The Huff are biased and I try not to use them. It's not like I go out of my way and make every thread with them as a starting base.

(Not addressing you here Art) It's like I said Dive, take all of my threads and see where the sources are. You'll find more from Fox News than the Kos and maybe even the Huff. No doubt in my mind.

Dive, if you can find a quote of him saying that Huffpo or KOS isn't biased then you would have a point.

ROFLMAO

LOL
no, it just i dont have to deal with dishonest bullshit like you are posting
dont be calling an independent source like Rasmussen partisan when you use MUCH more partisan sources

so you can stick THAT bullshit up you god damned fucking ASS punk

What's with the meltdown there Dive?

This is what you sound like:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW373J0qDzg[/ame]

Rasmussen is partisan. I admit the Kos and Huff are partisan too. What's your point? I'm not using the Kos or Huff as the definitive source to end all sources nor do I use it to make my point. Unless you can prove otherwise? :eusa_eh:

+
Momentum against the Democrats and favoring Republicans is fully underway now as we head into a pivotal midterm election cycle.

A poll released just an hour ago shows Democrats now trailing Republicans by nearly 10 points in the generic ballot. When Obama took the oath of office, Democrats enjoyed a seven point lead in the same ballot - indicating nearly a 17 point shift toward the Republican side currently vs a little less than one year ago.

It is the GOP favorability among Independent voters that perhaps is most remarkable - with Republicans enjoying a 48% to 17% margin over their Democrats in the generic ballot. If such figures hold by the time the upcomingNovember elections are held, 2010 will prove among the greatest correction elections in modern history.

Date
Dem
GOP

01-03-10
35%
44%

12-27-09
38%
43%

12-20-09
36%
44%

12-13-09
37%
44%

12-06-09
39%
43%

11-29-09
37%
44%

11-22-09
37%
44%

11-15-09
38%
44%

11-08-09
37%
43%

11-01-09
38%
42%

Generic Congressional Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™

so will we be adding to the quality of the boards if we site Hannity or savage? as long as we say I know it's biased. or how about the onion?

so will we be adding to the quality of the boards if we site Hannity or savage?

Huh?

so will we be adding to the quality of the boards if we site Hannity or savage? as long as we say I know it's biased. or how about the onion?

I don't believe anyone said the quality of the boards increased due to the citing of the Kos and Puff in it's rare times it's cited by me.

so will we be adding to the quality of the boards if we site Hannity or savage?

Huh?

as long as we say we know its biased, quoting savage nation or the onion is good for discussion?

as long as we say I know it's biased. or how about the onion?

I don't recall saying anything about the "quality" of the boards as it relates to sources posters use.

I'm not following your point, E

as long as we say we know its biased, quoting savage nation or the onion is good for discussion?

Again, I don't think anyone said it was good for discussion. It was just used as part of the discussion as no other source was available. Your logic is faulty here Elvis.

as long as we say I know it's biased. or how about the onion?

I don't recall saying anything about the "quality" of the boards as it relates to sources posters use.

I'm not following your point, E

no you didnt, but does quoting Huff and KOS or the onion really add to discussion?

Again, I don't think anyone said it was good for discussion. It was just used as part of the discussion as no other source was available. Your logic is faulty here Elvis.

again, I realize no one said it was good for discussion. If it's a biased, unreliable source, why site it at all?

Forum List

Back