200-Year-Old Douche Found Under New York's City Hall

With effective birth control methods, abortion should have become almost extinct.
ALMOST in that context means sometimes it is necessary.
beats the shit out of watching your kid freeze to death or starve (btw starvation was the most common practice to do away with defective or unwanted babies..)

Not really. But my point is that birthin' babies is a male dominated field right now and they make money off pregnant women. Not like my grandmother who was the community midwife and delivered them for free.

The field should revert back to being controlled by women. The first yearly exam I had done by a woman was the first non painful exam I ever had. Men just keep hurting you and telling you all the while that it doesn't hurt.

With effective birth control methods, abortion should have become almost extinct.

unless your dealing with humans..

Some animals eat their own young. Male cats will often come around and eat the litter of kittens. Not sure what kind of meal you would have made, though.

Tasty if prepared correctly, nothing better than smoked long pig,,,,mmmmm..The sweet meat is in the rump!

ALMOST in that context means sometimes it is necessary.
beats the shit out of watching your kid freeze to death or starve (btw starvation was the most common practice to do away with defective or unwanted babies..)

Not really. But my point is that birthin' babies is a male dominated field right now and they make money off pregnant women. Not like my grandmother who was the community midwife and delivered them for free.

The field should revert back to being controlled by women. The first yearly exam I had done by a woman was the first non painful exam I ever had. Men just keep hurting you and telling you all the while that it doesn't hurt.
then your grandmother was either lying or a sucker ...

How much do midwives get paid per year?

Salary
$33,802 - $85,497

Bonus
$400.00 - $4,000

Total Pay (?
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).
) $35,415 - $84,012.

most mid wives were either paid in good or services before money

Forum List

Back