200 political scientists rate Trump as the worst president in US history

Love the way Republicans on the USMB attack "smart".

Somehow, they have taken up the narrative that smart people are bad.

Smart people are stupid.

But not them, noooo, not them.

So tell us again, what's the opposite of smart?

Take a gander in the mirror. You are the poster child.

Fail! "Argument from authority without actual proof"

"Insisting that a claim is true simply because a valid authority or expert on the issue said it was true, without any other supporting evidence offered"

Appeal to Authority

GFY.
Lol you doofus. This isn’t appeal to authority. This survey about Trump is subjective, not objective.

iu
Ahh the irony. You accuse me of a fallacy about hundreds of experts while also believing anything Trump says.

Again my thread isn’t an appeal to authority because it’s subjective. Of course, given your own definition of the fallacy, you should believe man made climate change is real because a consensus of scientists said so based on actual scientific evidence.
When you say it's "subjective," you mean it's worthless.
So all of your opinions are worthless? Got it. Thanks for clarifying.
Opinions aren't facts, moron. That's why they are called "opinions."

Lol you doofus. This isn’t appeal to authority. This survey about Trump is subjective, not objective.

iu
Ahh the irony. You accuse me of a fallacy about hundreds of experts while also believing anything Trump says.

Again my thread isn’t an appeal to authority because it’s subjective. Of course, given your own definition of the fallacy, you should believe man made climate change is real because a consensus of scientists said so based on actual scientific evidence.
I didn’t call them facts. You called them worthless. This is on you dude lol.

Observe dumbshit Billy000, quadrupling down on derp.

If they aren't facts, then why did you bother to post them? You're admitting they prove nothing. Yet, you imply we should draw some kind of conclusion from them.

Observe dumbshit Billy000, quadrupling down on derp.
He doesn't seem to realize that he's debunking his own argument.

iu

Opinions from experts in the field are more heavily weighted.

Im not. 200 elitists vs American voters. It is eggheads like this we voted out of office.
American voters are mostly pretty stupid.

But apparently they have smartened up enough to throw off the elites who have treated them as stupid for this long.
Go ahead...keep calling them stupid. That will get them back.

Without proof, they ain't shit, next!

The opinions of historians are more heavily weighted only by gullible morons like you. Their opinion is worth no more than mine. Most of them don't know jack shit about economics, yet they base their opinion of presidents based on economic issues. Anyone who believes government subsidized history professors have anything worthwhile to say on this subject is a fool.

Last edited:
Fail! "Argument from authority without actual proof"

"Insisting that a claim is true simply because a valid authority or expert on the issue said it was true, without any other supporting evidence offered"

Appeal to Authority

GFY.

iu

The irony is Dumb Asses like you that lap this Bull Shit up…..

I recall one of your so called experts named paul dumb ass Krugman

predicting the economy would tank if Trump were elected….

How did that work out Dip Shit?

Forum List

Back