2 Things a Tyrannical Government Cannot Survive: An Armed and Mobile Citizenry

Ok. If 10% of the population or even 10% of the military aged male population is willing to fight a tyrannical government that's all it would take. There are 88 million males in the US 15-60.
It would be more like 0.000002%.

Well, the swamp has taken care of one of them as it continues to work on the other.

An amendment proposed by Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) to stop the federal government from basically taking over private vehicle ownership in 2026 and beyond has failed, meaning Americans will soon become prisoners in their own cars.

Soon the swamp creatures can declare an emergency at will and shutdown all Americans from transportation. Or vote a certain way or post a Facebook story the swamp doesn’t like? No transportation for you.

Massie is a prisoner of his own stupidity.

All of the non-white, non-Christian, and most of the female population are sick to death of being condescended to and told how inferior we are to the the glorious and oh so downtrodden, white evangelical male.
Hilarious.
Tell us how it’s so good 240 pound males get to compete against 145 pound females in martial arts competitions.

Leftards hate women.
Hate Jews
Hate Christians
Hate the military
Hate police

But love Islamofascists because you’re delusional and think they’ll cut you slack.

What happens to a car going at high speeds if you suddenly shut down its motor?

And you can get that, you do not need the Govt to do it for you.

Or get hacked, or have unscrupulous people in positions of power
Nothing good. I had something similar happen to me once. When I was in the military, a lieutenant riding in my dump truck decided he wanted to sneak up on the troops at the bottom of the steep, sharply curving road we were on. He reached over and pulled the engine fuel cut off. Instantly the power steering went away and the only air pressure I had for the brakes was what was in the tank. Fortunately I was a big, strong guy, but I cursed him all the way down that hill. With no steering he could have killed us if I had been weaker.

Unless the car has a lot of “ drive by wire” features, cutting the engine will kill the power steering and the power brakes leaving the car nearly uncontrollable.

Forum List

Back