2 Things a Tyrannical Government Cannot Survive: An Armed and Mobile Citizenry

I think you daily panic thread is funny, and I think it is funny you think that "soon" everyone will have a 2026 or newer car.

The average age of a car in the US is 12.5 years, thus it would take till 2039 till the majority of people have a car with this in it...not really what most of us call "soon"

Gee, who could have predicted once the leftists got a taste of shot and mask mandate power they would abuse it over and over again.

I would only consider the possibility of such a thing for use as an aid to local police. Could be means to end police chases and prevent continued use of an automobile that's found to be unregistered or uninsured during a traffic stop. The job of our cops has grown tough enough, wouldn't mind giving them some sort of help.

This has nothing to do with assisting the police.

But against traitors and criminals, like your cult. It doesn't matter if you have a Trump tattoo on your fat ass, a soldier or cop would still put an end to your day for being traitor scum. .
how exactly is supporting the constitution, freedom, and individual rights treason? you want treason? check out the Biden crime family and its income from foreign countries and individuals. FYI, taking bribes is a form of treason.

Well, the swamp has taken care of one of them as it continues to work on the other.

An amendment proposed by Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) to stop the federal government from basically taking over private vehicle ownership in 2026 and beyond has failed, meaning Americans will soon become prisoners in their own cars.

Soon the swamp creatures can declare an emergency at will and shutdown all Americans from transportation. Or vote a certain way or post a Facebook story the swamp doesn’t like? No transportation for you.

I don't plan to buy a new car. But I will buy pre 2026 when I do.

liberal cure.jpg

Hilarious.
Tell us how it’s so good 240 pound males get to compete against 145 pound females in martial arts competitions.

Leftards hate women.
Hate Jews
Hate Christians
Hate the military
Hate police

But love Islamofascists because you’re delusional and think they’ll cut you slack.

They don't. Martial arts are competed in weight categories. Nobody who weights 240 lbs. completes against someone who weighs 145 lbs. If you weren't an idiot, you'd know that.

They you rant about what leftists hate. You're projecting your own hate, because you know nothing about leftists.

This increases the value of older vehicles

I look forward to this army of elderly, right wingers, driving the ancient, broken down vehicles going to war against the US government over what exactly? Because they want a fascist dictator who kills anyone who opposes him??? That’s not gonna fly.

No one under the age of 40 is going to be supporting a Republican government which is going to ban abortion for people of childbearing years, or who have been economically handcuffed by their student debt.

They don't. Martial arts are competed in weight categories. Nobody who weights 240 lbs. completes against someone who weighs 145 lbs. If you weren't an idiot, you'd know that.

They you rant about what leftists hate. You're projecting your own hate, because you know nothing about leftists.

I look forward to this army of elderly, right wingers, driving the ancient, broken down vehicles going to war against the US government over what exactly? Because they want a fascist dictator who kills anyone who opposes him??? That’s not gonna fly.

No one under the age of 40 is going to be supporting a Republican government which is going to ban abortion for people of childbearing years, or who have been economically handcuffed by their student debt.
There’s two weight classes, Dufus. And telling women they can never win a sports event is so Leftard of you.

And you can have your tide pod eating voters.

You have no concept of asymmetric warfare move on idiot

“This kill switch “safety” system would be open, or in other words there would be a backdoor. That would allow police or other government authorities to access it whenever. Would they need a warrant to do that? Likely not. Even better, hackers could access the backdoor and shut down your vehicle.”
So you're supporting something you stated as fact by your opinion about what could happen in the future. Fail.

There is no evidence there is any backdoor, no evidence police are going to access it, no evidence they would or wouldn't need a warrant. Classic fear mongering, stating something as fact then withering under scrutiny with a bunch of your own personal paranoias and zero evidence.

Forum List

Back