2 students stabbed...in community college gun free...killing zone...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes, when you ban guns that just means victims will be unarmed, while the criminals will choose the weapon they need....and will then use it to commit attempted murder......

But this is a success story for gun control really......neither of the stabbing victims was armed with a gun....when they were stabbed in the abdomen.......yay gun control.....

The Importance Of Campus Carry Two Students Stabbed At Upstate NY College Dorm Concealed Nation

This one, for example, occurred in the dorms across the street from Schenectady County Community College in NY.

Two college-aged men stumbled into a deli while clutching their stomachs. Both had been stabbed by an unidentified man on dorm property.

Market employee Muaadh Kassim said he saw the victims running across State Street clutching their bellies. One victim made it inside before collapsing against the refrigerator. The other fell in the doorway of the deli.

We reached out to College Suites at Washington Square on Facebook to ask them about their firearms policy, since they are privately owned. Their response wasn’t surprising.

ScreenHunter_212-Feb.-15-18.50.jpg

Hopefully one day, people will be able to properly defend themselves in these gun free zones while at the same time deterring crime from happening in the first place. Because after all, the bad guy never wants a fight.

Yes....like when those 12 journalists were killed...if they had had guns they would have been much worse off.....as were these students....nothing like getting stabbed in the stomach....a laugh riot all around......

Or the 6,620 women raped in Sweden....they didn't have gun either....would have made their rapes worse...right?

Thankfully, no one had a gun because it likely would have been much worse.

Hmmm...how would it have been much worse....considering that when victims use a gun they more likely aren't injured in the attack and usually drive off the attacker without firing a shot...or hold the attacker for the police, thereby saving future victims.............no one stabbed, no one shot.....hmmmm....how is that worse.....?

How many accidental shootings have they had on campus?

So you are implying Brain, that these 2 should be happy to take a knife to the stomach so that accidents with guns don't happen on campus......would volunteer for that trade....? The guy is still out there...you could go there and walk around with cash held in your hand......see what happens.....

Just looked up the Community college security report.....apparently....it is a against the rules of the community college to bring a weapon onto the campus.....when they find the guy who stabbed those 2 students.....boy...is he going to be in trouble.....

So you are implying Brain, that these 2 should be happy to take a knife to the stomach so that accidents with guns don't happen on campus......would volunteer for that trade....? The guy is still out there...you could go there and walk around with cash held in your hand......see what happens.....

I'm implying they have rules like this keep people from accidently being shot. I would take 2 stabbed people over a dead shot one.

I'm implying they have rules like this keep people from accidently being shot. I would take 2 stabbed people over a dead shot one.

How many "accidental" shootings have their been on college campuses?

Okay.......easy to say when you aren't one of the people stabbed........and considering in the whole country...of over 320 million people, with over 11.1 million carrying guns for protection, we only have 6-700 people each year killed accidentally with guns..........I'd rather let adults on a college campus carry guns.........

Okay.......easy to say when you aren't one of the people stabbed........and considering in the whole country...of over 320 million people, with over 11.1 million carrying guns for protection, we only have 6-700 people each year killed accidentally with guns..........I'd rather let adults on a college campus carry guns.........

Yes only 6-700 hundred. Imagine if terrorists killed 6-700. Would be a horrible tragedy. But you just write it off like nothing.

Yes only 6-700 hundred. Imagine if terrorists killed 6-700. Would be a horrible tragedy. But you just write it off like nothing.

That is over an entire year...and it is accidental........in a country of over 320 million people, with over 320 million guns in private hands with over 11.1 million people carrying guns for protection....

So yes the number is tiny compared to any other form of accidental death......

So please....each accident is terrible and tragic but the number is tiny, compared to the 1.6 million times a gun is used to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....

Not just a random attack, the victims know the stabber.
WNYT.com - Double stabbing near Schenectady County Community College

I guess everyone should have had a gun and a shootout would have been a better result. Maybe they would all be dead plus others could catch some strays.

Considering that studies show that in most cases of self defense with a gun the attacker 1)runs away 2) is held by the victim till police arrive 3) is shot and simply wounded and held for police or the least likely 4) shot and killed and the body is collected by the police......

So shootouts are not likely at all.......but stopping the stabbing of 2 students is more than likely.....

I guess everyone should have had a gun and a shootout would have been a better result. Maybe they would all be dead plus others could catch some strays.

Oh....he knew them when he stabbed them in the abdomen and gave them significant injuries, one needs surgery....well.....why didn't you say so....that makes it all right then......no need for a gun to stop a stabbing resulting in serious injury when you know the guy stabbing you.........just sort of like...clowning around....right?

That is over an entire year...and it is accidental........in a country of over 320 million people, with over 320 million guns in private hands with over 11.1 million people carrying guns for protection....

So yes the number is tiny compared to any other form of accidental death......

So please....each accident is terrible and tragic but the number is tiny, compared to the 1.6 million times a gun is used to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....

the 1.6 million is a made up number.

Considering that studies show that in most cases of self defense with a gun the attacker 1)runs away 2) is held by the victim till police arrive 3) is shot and simply wounded and held for police or the least likely 4) shot and killed and the body is collected by the police......

So shootouts are not likely at all.......but stopping the stabbing of 2 students is more than likely.....

Pepper spray would stop a stabber really quickly. And no strays. But that won't sell more guns right?

Forum List

Back