2 protesters hit by a car in seattle

There is a lesson here.

Don't fuck around with 3,000 lb projectiles.

You won't catch me anywhere near where they could be unless I am in one too.
All but the dumbest of dogs know cars hurt you when they hit you so they mostly avoid.
Emotively demonstrative liberals are having such a self absorbed shit fit that they try to get hit.

Told you before snd it’s indisputable. If you physically prevent my free travel then you have broken the law and have assaulted and are threatening me. Whether I am on foot or in car it is fully legal for me to continue my travel and it is you who must make the adjustments.

Dumb-ass tRumpling driver is probably looking at 1st degree murder.

DOH !

Didnt the black guy understand she was in the battle for HIM?

The one person in town that understands his struggle, and he kills her!
Soon a noose will be found

Highways are for motor vehicles.The blame falls on the protesters and the government officials who didn't forcibly removed them.

DOH !

Black people can't be tRump supporters?

I thought they were all "leaving the plantation"? Wasn't Pigeon claiming something like 47% support for tRump?

Kind of disrespectful to the dead, you talking like a retarded child.

Wait. ARE you actually a retarded child? Cause then it would be ok.

ARE YOU A RETARDED CHILD?

DOH !

I thought they were all "leaving the plantation"? Wasn't Pigeon claiming something like 47% support for tRump?

I just got a hold of my bookie, and he says odds are you're wrong.

DOH !

Kind of disrespectful to the dead, you talking like a retarded child.

Wait. ARE you actually a retarded child? Cause then it would be ok.

ARE YOU A RETARDED CHILD?

I don't like your offensive language.
Let's go with "mentally challenged adolescent".

The driver is black. THe odds he is a Trump supporter, is very low.
link to the driver being black? I've searched but can not find anything on that....?

p.s. the car was a white jaguar ..... your odds, are diminished....
odds that you are not smart? --GREAT
View attachment 359652
You just make shit up. He was on the freeway. You always seems to make shit up.

link to the driver being black? I've searched but can not find anything on that....?

odds that you are not smart? --GREAT
View attachment 359652
You just make shit up. He was on the freeway. You always seems to make shit up.
???? ok--he was on the freeway---and??

The suspect was later identified as Dawit Kelete, a black man from Seattle who studied business and commerce at Washington State University between 2011 and 2017.
So, wonder if he was here illegally? He over stayed his student visa?

The suspect was later identified as Dawit Kelete, a black man from Seattle who studied business and commerce at Washington State University between 2011 and 2017.
So, wonder if he was here illegally? He over stayed his student visa?

That would be amusing. But that name could just as easily be some poor American given a stupid name by his stupid parents.

If he was illegal, that would justify his being held without bail, because he would then be a flight risk.

I guess they didnt know protesting in the middle of the highway was a contact sport,,,
They think they're entitled to blocking traffic and harming people's businesses and livelihoods.

Liberals, Dems, hell, society as as whole, is telling them it is ok. When they let them do it, order the cops to stand down, or refuse to press charges.

I guess they didnt know protesting in the middle of the highway was a contact sport,,,
They think they're entitled to blocking traffic and harming people's businesses and livelihoods.

Liberals, Dems, hell, society as as whole, is telling them it is ok. When they let them do it, order the cops to stand down, or refuse to press charges.
The Left actually encourages this behavior. It's part of their plan, the stupid ignorant protesters are just pawns to them.

And the 14-20 people killed so far due to the riots are the fault of liberals

Forum List

Back