2 protesters hit by a car in seattle

The driver is being held without bail. One protester is dead, the other in serious. condition.
The no bail position seems ridiculous unless they have evidence he did it on purpose
let's see.... he was sober...

he purposely drove the wrong way up an off ramp to get on the highway, the highway had been shut down for the previous 14 days for the protest

he drove around two cars positioned across the highway to protect protesters

he sped up to go around the parked cars and hit the protesters... with his Jaguar, getting significant, costly, damage...

And you actually think he would not be a danger to others if released?
..the protesters are the jackass criminals

The drive was black. THe odds he is a Trump supporter is low. YOu talk like a baby, because you are an asshole.
Crepitus’ knee jerked and now he’s trying to save face

Their hate has made them stupid. It looked like an accident to any reasonable person.

Walking in the middle of the highway at night without lights in dark clothing?

D'uh.

"One of the women is seriously injured and the other has critical life-threatening injuries."

Stay classy.
Who's fault is that?

Their fault and the driver has also been arrested.

The only thing they can get him on is failure to stop and render aid.
Which of course any competent lawyer will get tossed out.

Depending on the judge. Laws are becoming increasingly irrelevant as Mob Rule becomes accepted.

There is that.
And the driver is among the protected class...but so are the lesbians.
Quite the quandary for the left.

but oh the joy the right wing dipshits on this thread experienced over what happened to them.
Guilty as charged

two karens doing cartwheels and somersaults does not make up for the past weeks of hell the lib insurgents have inflicted on the nation.

but it helps

I think I’ll go watch it again

You're a fine example of a Christian.

Taking pleasure in the pain and suffering of people you don't even know.
I think people are done with democrats blocking roads, rioting, looting and generally causing trouble. Its enough already. People are so sick of it that when these protesters die, not many people care. That is a tough video to watch, but even i find it hard to be sympathetic with them.

Finding it hard to be sympathetic is one thing.

A Christian taking pleasure in their suffering is another thing.

107053920_10214622231624248_6791441925971300590_n.jpg

The driver is black. THe odds he is a Trump supporter, is very low.
link to the driver being black? I've searched but can not find anything on that....?

p.s. the car was a white jaguar ..... your odds, are diminished....

The suspect was later identified as Dawit Kelete, a black man from Seattle who studied business and commerce at Washington State University between 2011 and 2017.

What pisses me off is the claim by some that he "rammed" the protest.

Had he veered to his right, it would have looked like a bowling alley.

There is a lesson here.

Don't fuck around with 3,000 lb projectiles.

You won't catch me anywhere near where they could be unless I am in one too.

Forum List

Back