2 leftists steal MAGA hat from 7 year old , tear up posters

Fake video. The DNC convention was virtual. The bitch and her whiny kid couldn't have been outside of the Convention like the lying poster claimed.
Doesn't matter where it is, those whore lib bitches need their ass whipped. I see their pimp was there trying to protect the his whores.

If it doesn't matter where it is, why would the OP bother to lie about it.

He didn't. First of all, the OP (Preacher) never mentioned anything about the location, the author of the tweet did. Secondly, I just proved to you that it occurred in Wilmington, site of one of the DNC Convention locations.

Why is every right wing thread based on a lie in some form? Can you not help yourself?

Why is every left wing post a baseless assumption that every right wing thread is based on a lie in some form?

You crazy right wingers need to get together and make up your minds. Earlier in the thread another right winger said it was in Milwaukee.
We are sane compared to you whako libscum.

Fake video. The DNC convention was virtual. The bitch and her whiny kid couldn't have been outside of the Convention like the lying poster claimed.
Doesn't matter where it is, those whore lib bitches need their ass whipped. I see their pimp was there trying to protect the his whores.

If it doesn't matter where it is, why would the OP bother to lie about it. Why is every right wing thread based on a lie in some form? Can you not help yourself?
You're confused, the left are the liars.

Forum List

Back