“2 Down, 8 To Go!”: How Donald Trump Is Purging GOP Of Those Who Voted To Impeach:

There you go....blowing your credibility all to Hell.
Now I know you're a government plant.
It seems like a simple question. What does the party stand for? I mean I don't understand why there was all this attention devoted to building a wall. Trump will die one day. Seems more appropriate to build a damn pyramid to house his body and send him into the afterlife.

It seems like a simple question. What does the party stand for? I mean I don't understand why there was all this attention devoted to building a wall. Trump will die one day. Seems more appropriate to build a damn pyramid to house his body and send him into the afterlife.
Fuck the party.
We can't trust anyone.
Who cares what the GD party stands for.

What you and others on the authoritarian right advocate for is exactly how a neo-fascist dictatorship works: seek to remove and silence anyone perceived to be ‘disloyal,’ punish and silence all dissent, and compel conformity and adherence to the official party line.

Republicans who voted to impeach Trump exhibited the courage to do the right thing: to rid the country of the malignancy that is Trump.
Spare us the sanctimony. No one is going to be murdered or executed. We're simply not going to vote for them. That's what you call "fascism." On the other hand, Dims want to have people who dispute the Dim narrative on Covid or on election fraud arrested. They want to burn down the businesses of people who don't believe George Floyd was an honest man.

Republicans who voted to impeach Trump threw their constituents under the bus and engaged in the most despicable flavor of opportunism.

It's good to see Trump cleansing the party of these quislings.

More than a year since he lost the 2020 presidential election, the influence of Donald Trump over the GOP shows no sign of decreasing ahead of the 2022 midterms.
Since January, Trump has made it his mission to see those who voted to impeach him for inciting the January 6 insurrection defeated in next year’s midterms, frequently mocking and insulting the 10 Republican lawmakers who did so while publicly backing those who intend to run against them.
While fears of running against a Trump-back candidate in 2022 were not cited as their reasons for doing so, two of Trump’s most vocal critics within the party who voted to impeach him announced they will not be seeking re-election next year.
Trump has also put out a call for candidates to stand against any of the other Republicans who voted against him, promising that those who do so will be awarded with the much sought after backing from the former president.
In September, Ohio rep. Anthony Gonzalez, one of 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump over the January 6 attack, announced he will not seek reelection in Ohio next year while citing the “toxic dynamics” inside the party.
A month later, Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, a frequent critic of Trump’s who is one of two Republicans on the committee panel investigating the insurrection, said he won’t stand again in 2022.
“2 down, 8 to go!” was Trump’s gloating response to the news Kinzinger will not seek reelection.
And then he will Purge the party of everyone who didn't vote to overturn the election, and then he will Purge the party of everyone who voted for the infrastructure bill, and then he will Purge the party of everyone who he doesn't think kisses his ass enough, and then we will no longer have a Republican party.

The party stands for freedom, as opposed to the Democrat party which stands for slavery.

And then he will Purge the party of everyone who didn't vote to overturn the election, and then he will Purge the party of everyone who voted for the infrastructure bill, and then he will Purge the party of everyone who he doesn't think kisses his ass enough, and then we will no longer have a Republican party.
<YAWN!>

Fuck the party.
We can't trust anyone.
Who cares what the GD party stands for.
What you mean you can't trust anyone. You seem to trust Trump. Like he is some sort of God, which was why I suggested building him a pyramid. I am quite sure that just sailed right over your head.

And here is the thing. I have calmly asked for someone to state what the GOP stands for. No one has even bothered to provide an answer. It is like they can't, they don't have direction from the God Trump as to what the answer should be. Although I can tell you rather quickly what Trump stands for, Trump.

But the modern Republican party symbolizes an old saying. If you can't stand for something, you will fall for anything. The party cannot stand for anything, exemplified by the inability of anyone from elucidating what they stand for in this thread. Therefore, you have fallen for a two-bit grifter with a fourth grade intelligence that doesn't give two shits about you, this country, or our future, and has willingly thrown anyone, and everyone, under the bus in order to preserve his own shaky self-confidence.

What you mean you can't trust anyone. You seem to trust Trump. Like he is some sort of God, which was why I suggested building him a pyramid. I am quite sure that just sailed right over your head.

And here is the thing. I have calmly asked for someone to state what the GOP stands for. No one has even bothered to provide an answer. It is like they can't, they don't have direction from the God Trump as to what the answer should be. Although I can tell you rather quickly what Trump stands for, Trump.

But the modern Republican party symbolizes an old saying. If you can't stand for something, you will fall for anything. The party cannot stand for anything, exemplified by the inability of anyone from elucidating what they stand for in this thread. Therefore, you have fallen for a two-bit grifter with a fourth grade intelligence that doesn't give two shits about you, this country, or our future, and has willingly thrown anyone, and everyone, under the bus in order to preserve his own shaky self-confidence.
I didn't say I trusted Trump either.
We know we can't trust anyone else.

The party stands for freedom, as opposed to the Democrat party which stands for slavery.
Freedom my damn ass. Does a woman have the freedom to control her own fertility? Does an individual have the freedom to choose their own sexual identity? Does anyone in the world have freedom of movement? Does a local government have the freedom to implement mask mandates, how about a school board? Do states have the freedom to implement common sense gun regulations? How about expanding Medicare? Do workers have the freedom to organize, practice collective bargaining, and strike? Do small businesses have the freedom to ban together in order to lower their cost of health insurance?

Piss off with your damn stupid ass freedom bullshit. You want freedom when it suits you, and you deny freedom when it perpetuates your agenda. Hypocrite.

These filthy parasites that worship at the labia of Petey Buttplug don't care what happens to Trump nor the GOP..... except it scares the fuck out of them. Smart money sees a 70 seat beat down next year and the marxist fringefucks will continue to become more and more irrelevant as the humans take the country back.

The stolen election was like flying planes into buildings - the element of surprise is gone and it won't happen again.

You see any more Boeing aircraft hitting skyscrapers? No, I didn't think so.

Listening to you would be dumb.
If Trump were smart…I know…I know not possible, he would try to unite the R Party around specific policies that benefit the country. Not seek revenge that only divides the party and makes him look small. Dumb Don can’t help himself.

Lol. No he’s not. You’ve been duped by dumb Don.
He has made more attempts at it than any losertarian like Gary Johnson or Bob Barr ever did.....And he certainly proved the late great Harry Browne to be prophetic, in how the establishment GOP would fight tooth and nail to maintain the status quo of them being the controlled opposition jobbers that they are.

So there's that.

in his book on the Trump WH "A Year At The Circus", BBC reporter Jon Sopel says Trump's America is worse than Nazi Germany, because in Nazi Germany, "they kept meticulous records" of minorities

Gotta quit playing their game. Unfortunately, I just don't see it happening in any meaningful way. Too many are caught up in the D v R paradigm. And there's really not a nickel's worth of difference between them at that level of politics.

Best you can do is get your own people in there to lead with regard to specific issues that the party of one tend to team up against the electorate on. And that's something that's kind of worked in the short-term as far as waking up the electorate to things the D/R machine simply won't even whisper about. Even a handful is enough to disrupt the duopoly. There are a couple of very fine candidates; competent, constitutionally aware, well qualified for the coming general election, but the reality is that they really are more helpful to the more fundamental interests of the electorate by staying in the Congress/Senate. How the future pans out for those folks, I'm not sure yet. There's a bit of a mixed view on the path moving forward. It's a sad state of afairs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back